Daycare staff charged with running toddler fight club

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
By QMI Agency

Delaware daycare worker Estefania Myers, 21, is one of three daycare workers accused of watching and encouraging toddlers to fight.

Three daycare workers in Delaware are accused of ordering toddlers to fight each other at the centre so they could watch.
Dover police said a cellphone video showed the female employees encouraging the three-year-old children to punch each other.
In the video, police said a child is heard crying and yells, "He's pinching me," before a daycare worker says, "No pinching. Only punching."
"Clearly one of the children is crying and does not want to continue on and he is pushed back into the fray by one of the adults," Capt. Tim Stump told CBS Philly of the footage taken in March.
Police did not release the video.
The employees from the Hands of Our Future Daycare have been arrested and the business licence of the daycare has been suspended.

Tiana Harris, 19, Estefania Myers, 21, and Lisa Parker, 47, are charged with assault, reckless endangerment, conspiracy and endangering the welfare of a child.

Daycare staff charged with running toddler fight club - Weird News - Canoe.ca

WTF is wrong with people????

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
We have a total disconnect with that particular generation. We see what happened here
but look at how they drive, I am not talking about seventeen and eighteen year old boys,
I mean these young women in smaller cars going like a bat out of hell across parking lots
and anywhere else. Its about get out of my way and I am entitled to what ever I want.
With that in mind this does not surprise me in the least. Kids are expendable in their minds.
I think they should be charged and jail time should be part of the equations.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
By QMI Agency

Delaware daycare worker Estefania Myers, 21, is one of three daycare workers accused of watching and encouraging toddlers to fight.

Three daycare workers in Delaware are accused of ordering toddlers to fight each other at the centre so they could watch.
Dover police said a cellphone video showed the female employees encouraging the three-year-old children to punch each other.
In the video, police said a child is heard crying and yells, "He's pinching me," before a daycare worker says, "No pinching. Only punching."
"Clearly one of the children is crying and does not want to continue on and he is pushed back into the fray by one of the adults," Capt. Tim Stump told CBS Philly of the footage taken in March.
The employees from the Hands of Our Future Daycare have been arrested and the business licence of the daycare has been suspended.

Tiana Harris, 19, Estefania Myers, 21, and Lisa Parker, 47, are charged with assault, reckless endangerment, conspiracy and endangering the welfare of a child.

Those three idiots should be tossed in the ring and made to fight until only one of them remains standing. And no pinching. Only punching (and kicking).

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
By QMI Agency

I don't know wtf is wrong with people, but I do know what I'd do to them if it was my child put into that crap..... these assclowns would be beaten to a pulp and finished off with a kick to the back of the head with teeth on the curb.... American History X Style.

They want to see a fight.... they'd sure as hell get one.

Pick on someone your own size, as they say.... then again, I'm 6'6".... but close enough for these jackasses.