Hull building evacuated after shots fired

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
A building in the Hull sector of Gatineau was evacuated on Sunday, after police received several calls from people who heard gunshots early in the morning.

Gatineau police later lifted the evacuation order after a man and a woman were arrested. Police say the man lived in an apartment on the fifth floor at 4 Rue Radisson.

Police released no other information about the pair.

Officers were called to a building in the complex, known as Les Jardins Radisson, at 6 a.m. ET.

Sgt. Jean-Paul Le May said even though police received many calls about the incident, only two shots were fired. No one was taken to hospital, he added.

Le May said residents were asked to leave the building while the investigation was conducted, with officers interviewing some residents.

The building is in a complex of 12 buildings at the end of the street near Highway 5.

source: Hull building evacuated after shots fired - Ottawa - CBC News

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Prolly misplaced crack heads from Ontario, I hear there all moving over there...cheap rent. Qweebecers are lovers not fighters, le le.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
I know, right. I like how bars here are open until 2 now, leaving almost no time to make it over there for last call. lol The strip is pretty well dead now anyway. I miss the the old Chaud. :(