Another Example of Canada's Older Govt. cannot get their Shxt Together.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Fuk me- This has been ongoing for 18 months- And they cannot make an informed decision. I certainly hope that Baird does not Fuk like this. I'm in- oops I'm out

John Baird reverses decision to send medical aid to Syria | World | News | National Post

OTTAWA — Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird has abruptly reversed course on his plan to get badly needed medical supplies into Syria by way of a Canadian aid organization.

Just days after travelling all the way to Jordan to announce some $2-million in aid, Baird confirmed Wednesday that the government will not be providing the money to the group known as Canadian Relief for Syria.

“We wanted to ensure that supplies could make their way to the victims of the Assad regime in the best way possible, and that it wouldn’t fund things like warehouses and infrastructure,” Baird said.

MapleDog

Time Out
Jun 1, 2012
St Calixte Quebec Canada
“We wanted to ensure that supplies could make their way to the victims of the Assad regime in the best way possible, and that it wouldn’t fund things like warehouses and infrastructure,” Baird said.
Yeah like sending money trough a charity can work,how many charities got the dough hijacked by warlords in african nations?