Bachmann's Islamophobic Conspiracy Theories

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
John McCain defends Huma Abedin against Muslim conspiracy allegations

Arizona Senator John McCain defended a top aide to Hillary Clinton in a speech on the Senate floor Wednesday, decrying unproven allegations that she is part of a Muslim plot against America.

The Washington Post reported Wednesday that a group of McCain's fellow Republicans including Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), Trent Franks (R-Ariz.), Louie Gohmert (R-Texas), Tom Rooney (R-Fla.) and Lynn Westmoreland (R-Ga.) have made unproven allegations against Huma Abedin, Clinton's deputy chief of staff and longtime aide. They claim that Abedin, a Muslim American, is part of a Muslim Brotherhood conspiracy to infiltrate the American government and influence US foreign policy on behalf of Islam. The allegations are part of a wider-ranging conspiracy theory that the lawmakers have sent letters to inspectors general at the departments of Homeland Security, Justice and State asking about.

“These sinister accusations rest solely on a few unspecified and unsubstantiated associations of members of Huma’s family, none of which have been shown to harm or threaten the United States in any way,” McCain said Wednesday. “These attacks on Huma have no logic, no basis and no merit. And they need to stop now.

“Ultimately, what is at stake in this matter is larger even than the reputation of one person,” McCain added. “This is about who we are as a nation and who we still aspire to be. What makes America exceptional among the countries of the world is that we are bound together as citizens not by blood or class, not by sect or ethnicity, but by a set of enduring, universal and equal rights that are the foundation of our constitution, our laws, our citizenry, and our identity. When anyone, not least a member of Congress, launches specious and degrading attacks against fellow Americans on the basis of nothing more than fear of who they are and ignorance of what they stand for, it defames the spirit of our nation, and we all grow poorer because of it.”

Abedin attended George Washington University and began working as a White House intern in 1996, where she was assigned to Hillary Clinton. She has worked for Clinton in various capacities ever since. McCain lauded her both personally and professionally, calling her “an intelligent, upstanding, hard-working and loyal servant of our country and our government, who has devoted countless days of her life to advancing the ideals of the nation she loves and looking after its most precious interests.

“Put simply, Huma represents what is best about America: the daughter of immigrants, who has risen to the highest levels of our government on the basis of her substantial personal merit and her abiding commitment to the American ideals that she embodies so fully,” McCain said. “I am proud to know Huma and to call her my friend.”

source: John McCain defends Huma Abedin against Muslim conspiracy allegations - National Social Issues | Examiner.com

source: McCain defends Clinton aide against accusations of Muslim conspiracy - The Washington Post

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
FP: You were the first to break the news on Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner’s wife, being linked to her mother Saleha Abedin, who, as you have exposed, has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

He was the first guy to break the news that someone was linked to her own mother?

What kind of fukin journalism is this?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
He was the first guy to break the news that someone was linked to her own mother?

What kind of fukin journalism is this?
Although I agree, it would appear to be an awkwardly phrased question. But my wife has no links to her mother.

If one were trying to link the two, they would have almost twenty years of estrangement to explain away.

Despite the question you highlighted, the article was quite interesting.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Is Huma Abedin a faithful Muslim or is she an apostate? If she is a faithful Muslim why isn't he head covered? If she is an apostate she's dressed appropriately? Does any one know?

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB

I just can't get over the fact that Huma Abedin is the wife or ex-wife (not sure) of Anthony Weiner..lol

She's hot too.. MILF.

Well considering she was preggers when the whole scandal went down, that picture leads me to believe that she forgave him (or put him on probation :p).

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Bachmann is too bright not to be able to back this up.
The Dark Muslim Brotherhood World of Huma Abedin | FrontPage Magazine

KTH: Bachmann sticking by Islamic infiltration claims – Anderson Cooper 360 - CNN.com Blogs
Considering she did not even check with the FBI

Considering she asked the wrong Agency to investigative her claims.

Considering she will use anything to try and retain her seat which she is in danger of losing

Considering she is a divisive figure- Polite way of saying Fuked in the head.

After considering that- Well she is not to bright now is she.

Oh yes - Watch Anderson 360 - I did. Educate yourself.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
We are returning to the climate of fear, that was active in the nineteen fifties.
At that time it was believed we had communists hiding under our beds and
all through hollywood.
Anyone recall Joseph McCarthy? He was the sob that destroyed so many
careers and persecuted people without mercy, and one of his side kicks was
none other than Richard Nixon. McCarthy eventually faded away because
people knew just how awful he was. He was brought down by a single question
on television. Edward R Murrow asked him "Sir, have you no shame?"
The following day the President said cut off the funds for the committee on
UN American Activities.
Bachmann is in a tough fight for her seat and she is using the lowest of the low
for attention. In the end she will be seen for the disgraceful bigot she is. She
has been involved in other disgraceful verbal assaults as well in her anti gay
uniform and so on.
She is best ignored, because there is no cure for ignorance on this scale. Even
the political right wing leadership is appalled

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Anderson is a Gay Liberal.. of course he is going to be bios against her.. but I will have to agree with him.. she's a wack job.. I wouldn't sit next to her in crowded movie theater.

I watched his program last night - I have also followed Bachmanns career- I can tell Batshxt from bullshxt- And Cooper had the facts -
As DG mentioned and I had thought the same thing- It used to be the communists now it appears to be Muslims by some wack jobs such as herself.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Yup and they will all run to Canada to escape persecution.. Vietnam war all over again, this time Muslims seeking protection from their government.

I think most US citizens have had their fill of both types- far left and right wing.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Bachmann is bright? When the hell did that happen? Did she get a brain transplant?

Her theory is utterly absurd. Jon Stewart tore it to shreds on the Daily Show. The lady is a never-ending source of comedy.

Only time she is bright is when standing under a spotlight.

Only time she is bright is when standing under a spotlight.

Well that Red did not take long Walter- I guess it sucks to support wackos. Clearly you are part of the massive Political divide and problems in the US

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
Bachmann is bright? When the hell did that happen? Did she get a brain transplant?

Her theory is utterly absurd. Jon Stewart tore it to shreds on the Daily Show. The lady is a never-ending source of comedy.

What theory was that? That people with access to top secret information in the State Department, whose Father, Mother, and Brother are prestigious members of an organization dedicated to the destruction of the United States, should be asked what their stance is toward that organization?

What a lunatic!

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Bachmann was never bright. She is a bigot a nasty piece of work and dumber
than a bag of hammers. She is anti, Muslim, anti Gay and anything else that
does not fit into her social conservative world. The only reason people didn't
catch on as to her nonsense is she never expressed her views in public before.
Once she ran for office she had to get recognition and now people know just
what a buffoon she is.