Egyptian ex-president Hosni Mubarak declared clinically dead

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
CAIRO — Hosni Mubarak, who ruled Egypt for three decades until overthrown by a revolution in the “Arab Spring” last year, was declared clinically dead by his doctors on Tuesday, the state news agency MENA said in a report confirmed by a hospital source.

Mubarak was 84 and had been sentenced to life in prison earlier this month.

“Former president Hosni Mubarak has clinically died following his arrival at Maadi military hospital on Tuesday evening,” MENA said, quoting medical sources.

“Mubarak’s heart stopped beating and was subjected to a defibrillator several times but did not respond.”

Hosni Mubarak dead clinically, his doctors say | News | National Post

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Mubarak's death changes nothing. Egypt is still a cruel military dictatorship. Egyptians will be rioting in the streets again very soon.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
So much for your hero's the Muslim Brotherhood coming to the rescue.
I suppose I could ignore yet another attempt by CB to attribute to me opinions I don't have. But predictably, CB or goober will later reference their invented factoids about me as proof I am a Jew hater.

For the record:

I am agnostic, although I am Jewish on my mother's side and Catholic on my father's side.

I do not hate Jews

I do not support the Muslim Brotherhood.

I do not support Hamas or Hezbollah. I agree with Canada's policies regarding these organizations.

I do not support violence (except in self defense as a last resort), war, discrimination, injustice and oppression.

I oppose Antisemitism, Islamaphobia and all other forms of religious discrimination equally.

I support increased immigration (Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists..., black, white, yellow, green orange...) to Canada, provided the individuals are not guilty of war crimes and can make a positive contribution to Canada.

I support Canada's multicultural policies.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I suppose I could ignore yet another attempt by CB to attribute to me opinions I don't have. But predictably, CB or goober will later reference their invented factoids about me as proof I am a Jew hater.

For the record:

I am agnostic, although I am Jewish on my mother's side and Catholic on my father's side.

I do not hate Jews

I do not support the Muslim Brotherhood.

I do not support Hamas or Hezbollah. I agree with Canada's policies regarding these organizations.

I do not support violence (except in self defense as a last resort), war, discrimination, injustice and oppression.

I oppose Antisemitism, Islamaphobia and all other forms of religious discrimination equally.

I support increased immigration (Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists..., black, white, yellow, green orange...) to Canada, provided the individuals are not guilty of war crimes and can make a positive contribution to Canada.

I support Canada's multicultural policies.
Geeze, someones feelings are sensitive today. All I did was mention a group that you have sung the praises of, haven't done much good, lol.

Get a grip on yourself troll.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Don't belittle your ability to smear others with $hit CB.

For the record I have never "sung the praises of" the Muslim Brotherhood. Many of my beliefs clash with beliefs commonly held by many members of the Muslim Brotherhood.

I support separation of Church and State.

I oppose religious based rights.

I support equal rights regardless or religion, race, gender, sexual orientation...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Don't belittle your ability to smear others with $hit CB.
It's only slightly better than yours. At least I'm honest and use fact to back it up, unlike you, lol.

Anyways, stop trolling, crying about trolling and stalking me in every damned thread. It's sad, creepy and against the rules.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
No you invent "facts" about others in order to assassinate their character. So I've decided to make "For the Record" statements everytime you make a false claim or insinuation about my beliefs or opinions.

For example, I've never sung the praises of the Muslim Brotherhood and its a fact you didn't back up your statement insinuating that I support the Muslim Brotherhood.

For the record:

I do not consider the Muslim Brotherhood to be heroes....

I've never wrote a negative or critical post regarding Judaism.

I do not hate anyone because of their religion.

I never written a post claiming I hate anyone.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
No you invent "facts" about others in order to assassinate their character.
That's what you claim, no one else believes that lie, but you.

Here's you singing...

BTW, I am well aware of who the Muslim brotherhood is and they aren`t the boogieman. While Hamas is an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood, they aren`t the Muslim Brotherhood. Turkey`s ruling AK Party is also an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood and they have close military ties with Israel. Egypt`s Muslim Brotherhood represents a fairly diverse spectrum of political and religious philosophies. They build hospitals and clinics, offers scholarships for students and controls professional associations for doctors and lawyers. I suggest you read up about them:
America's new to-do list starts with Muslim Brotherhood - The Globe and Mail

For the record, maybe it's because you might be fat, or maybe have an STD, or maybe you like diddling little boys, or maybe you support crimes against humanity, or you support war criminals, or maybe you hate Jews because a Jew stole your manpon?

Who knows, who cares, you're a troll crying about trolling.

Stop trolling and insulting while you crying about trolling and insults. You look like even more of a hypocrite with every tear filled post.

For crying out loud Vince, grow up, and grow a pair.

Last edited: