Somali militants offer 10 camels for information on Barack Obama

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Al-Shabaab mocks US bounty of up to $7m for whereabouts of group's leaders with offer of camels and chickens

'Whoever reveals the hideout of the idiot Obama will be rewarded with 10 camels,'
said Fuad Muhammad Khalaf of al-Shabaab.

Somali Islamist militant group is offering rewards of chickens and camels for information on the whereabouts of the US president, Barack Obama, and secretary of state, Hillary Clinton, mocking the millions of dollars the United States has offered for leaders of the al-Qaida affiliate.

Fuad Muhammad Khalaf of al-Shabaab in Somalia made the offer after Friday prayers, according to the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors militant organisations.

"Whoever reveals the hideout of the idiot Obama will be rewarded with 10 camels, and whoever reveals the hideout of the old woman Hillary Clinton will be rewarded with 10 chickens and 10 roosters," he said, according to SITE.

On Thursday, the US state department offered a reward of $5m each for the whereabouts of Khalaf and three associates, as well as $7m for information about the al-Shabaab founder and commander Ahmed Abdi aw-Mohamed. A bounty of $3m was offered for the location of two other officials of the organisation.

Al-Qaida said in February that the al-Shabaab group, which was branded a terrorist organisation by the US government in 2008, had joined its ranks.

Al-Shabaab, which has controlled large parts of Somalia, faces pressure from Kenyan troops in the south, Ethiopian troops in central Somalia and African Union forces near the capital, Mogadishu.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I hear they keep looking skyward- not to Allah -
but to what will send them there.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Obama is in the states. Can I have my camels now? I want to be ready for global warming and can quit wearing gumboots in August.

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
They call me twopacks in most macs stores from here to Dodsland.

Know what a turkey fu*k is?
Remember when it was ok to "bum a drag"?

Sadly yes........:-(
I also remember when "bums" would split your firewood for a meal. Anybody want to come with me to Victoria for the next "occupy" with a trailer load of logs, 20 dozen eggs and 20 lbs of pancake mix?

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Sadly yes........:-(
I also remember when "bums" would split your firewood for a meal. Anybody want to come with me to Victoria for the next "occupy" with a trailer load of logs, 20 dozen eggs and 20 lbs of pancake mix?
I had an Innuit ask me that at yk last year,I gave him 5 smokes.
I had 9 left in my pack.