Kathie Lee Gifford asks Martin Short about his wife

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I'm pretty sure in a community as large as entertainment, this isn't the first time, or last time, someone lost track of a fact like that.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I'm pretty sure in a community as large as entertainment, this isn't the first time, or last time, someone lost track of a fact like that.

She was probably too busy pontificating about the latest exploits of her spoiled brats -- or examining the efficiencies of her slave labour factories overseas -- to keep up with trivial details like her guest.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
She was probably too busy pontificating about the latest exploits of her spoiled brats -- or examining the efficiencies of her slave labour factories overseas -- to keep up with trivial details like her guest.

Oh? Sounds like you know an awful lot about Kathie Lee GIfford...lol. I don't watch daytime tv so I don't really know or care. lol

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Oh? Sounds like you know an awful lot about Kathie Lee GIfford...lol. I don't watch daytime tv so I don't really know or care. lol

I have been around some females who insisted on watching her. I find everything about her repulsive but had to watch on occassion.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.

Had the misfortune to hear her once or twice. Shallow end of the gene pool.

I'm probably just jealous cause I ain't famous.

or rich.:-(

oh well, just hafta scrape by.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
LOL The debbil made me say it, well maybe not.........
I roundly detest virtually all those kind of fluff shows and refuse to watch, herself detests my penchant for watching UFC and (good) Sci Fi. It's all good :lol:
Ahhh, a balance has been achieved, lol.

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
Ah, I don't buy that. I'll bet you all the other guys who's wives also make them watch would simply hang their heads in a gesture of sympathy and quiet solidarity.

;)

Well handled! I'm impressed but think i should quit while the water is still below My nose ;-)

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Well, in her defence she hasnt been doing much interviewing since the 90s when his wife was alive.