Scumbags caught- What sentence is appropriate

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Man arrested after Cassie Campbell attacked, robbed of iPad on SkyTrain in Burnaby, B.C. | News | National Post

Hats off to the Good Samaritan the purchased the lady a new IPad

Man arrested after disabled woman attacked, robbed of iPad on SkyTrain in Burnaby, B.C.

BURNABY, B.C. — Police have arrested one of two men accused of attacking a disabled woman and stealing her tablet computer in Burnaby, B.C.

The attack happened aboard a SkyTrain car stopped at a transit station last week when the men grabbed an iPad belonging to Cassie Campbell, who is deaf, has cerebral palsy and uses a wheelchair.

She tried to hold on to the computer and was knocked over and hit in the arm and face before the thieves managed to wrench it out of her hands and run off.

The arrest came after police released pictures of the men captured by video surveillance cameras.

The iPad was Campbell’s main means of communication.

After the original story broke, a Good Samaritan bought Campbell a new iPad

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

I wish only the worst for these cowardly punks.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
That is so beyond contempt! These are the morons I'd like to see doing 'road work' and having to wear a placard stating exactly what they'd done to advertise it to the world.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
That's pretty vile, anyone who would rob a disabled person needs some correctional kicks to the face.

I was thinking where they knock out their front teeth so as to prevent damaage to ( Whos da momma- whos da Poppa scene) so as to prevent bites to the member.
Or Hi - I am Bendover- it only hurts going in.