Scumbag plays the 'reverse rape' card

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
And surprisingly enough, the judge doesn't buy it.

Convicted man claims teen girl sexually assaulted him

WINNIPEG — A 53-year-old man has been convicted of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl after a judge rejected his claim it was the girl who assaulted him.

Lyle Moodie will return to court for sentencing June 29.

The now 22-year-old victim testified she and her aunt were sleeping over at Moodie’s home when she awoke to find him raping her.

The woman said she pushed the accused off of her and ran to his son’s bedroom, where she spent the rest of the night.

Moodie admitted having sex with the teen, but claimed she was the aggressor. Moodie testified he woke up to use the bathroom and was returning to his bedroom when the girl beckoned him from the living room couch.

“She just suddenly grabbed me by the pyjama bottoms, I pulled back and said ‘No, stop,’” Moodie told court last March
Moodie said the teen started performing oral sex on him.

“I was just, like, shocked,” he said. “I didn’t know what to do. It was hard to say no.”

Moodie said the teen pulled him on top of her and held him tight as they had sex.

“Were you being sexually assaulted?” Crown attorney Wendy Friesen asked.

“I’m pretty sure I was, yeah,” Moodie said. “I didn’t initiate it, she did.”

Justice Robert Dewar rejected Moodie’s story as ridiculous.

“He asks the court to believe that a 16-year-old girl ...was so attracted to a 47-year-old man she never met before, that despite his protestations, was able to maneuver the accused against his better judgment into having sex with her,” Dewar said.

“That evidence from a 47-year-old man about a 16-year-old girl is incredible,” he said.

Moodie was taken into custody pending sentencing. Crown attorney Wendy Friesen told court she will be seeking a penitentiary sentence.

Convicted man claims teen girl sexually assaulted him - Crime - Canoe.ca

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I never know what to think in a case like this. The judge seems to not know many young girls because from my experience they are not timid and naive in this day and age. A lot of my sons' female friends are very sexually aggressive and a few have even flirted with this old man. We have had more than one wandering the house in panties and bra/halter and one even walked into the bathroom and sat to pee while I was in the shower so I just don't know about this case. What I do know is that I don't care how pretty and aggressive she is I could still say NO!

I also think if her story is true the castration device is not a bad idea!!!

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
here's where a polygraph might be of some use. make them both take it and compare notes.

yes, kids can lie. and they can be that manipulative.... to blow a whistle and have your life ruined if you deny their overtures.

I feel sorry for anyone's son, regardless of their age, who is unjustly accused of such wrongs by manipulative little cvnts.

Don't for one second think it could never happen to someone you know.

of course I agree if her story IS true, yes, the guy's a scumbag. whatever... we'll just never know.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
A woman cannot rape a man in this way. If he didn't want to do it he could have stopped her. If he REALLY didn't want to do it (and didnt just think it was a bad idea because of her age), then he would never have had an erection (especially just after peeing) so she would have been fighting a losing battle. However, even if he had actually been a bit turned on by her but just thought it was morally wrong (penises often don't entirely agree with the law about young girls, even if their owners do), then he could certainly have stopped her physically or just by shouting "stop" and wriggling a lot.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
of course, you are right. a proper man could and should say no. but a determined asp can threaten and manipulate someone to overrule their better judgement.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
He should have had his rape whistle with him, any safety conscious male carries a rape whistle in order to deter acts like this. I usually have two, just in case.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
of course, you are right. a proper man could and should say no. but a determined asp can threaten and manipulate someone to overrule their better judgement.

surely your better judgement would be better than that. the point is that it is wrong, very wrong, legally wrong, morally wrong, and wrong in every way. You can't find a logical loophole for this one. No should have been his answer, no matter what she said or did. Even if the poor fellow was about to explode from excitement, there are better ways out of the situation than to have sex with a minor.

He should have had his rape whistle with him, any safety conscious male carries a rape whistle in order to deter acts like this. I usually have two, just in case.

that's good. The second one is in case your mouth is occupied by female oral rape?

you could fart through it

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
obviously that judge hasn't been a judge long enough to know that truth can be stranger than fiction. But the defense in this case really has to bring a number of corroborating witnesses as to the alleged victim's questionable character before such a judge could be dissuaded from leaning in the victim's favour.

surely your better judgement would be better than that. the point is that it is wrong, very wrong, legally wrong, morally wrong, and wrong in every way. You can't find a logical loophole for this one. No should have been his answer, no matter what she said or did. Even if the poor fellow was about to explode from excitement, there are better ways out of the situation than to have sex with a minor.

I'm not disagreeing with you on anything you said here.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto

that's good. The second one is in case your mouth is occupied by female oral rape?

you could fart through it

I'm all about redundancy. Positioning the whistle onto ones anus might be a tad difficult if he is incapacitated by the face sitting rape.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
Just to clarify my position here, if what the defendant says is true, yes, HE IS STILL GUILTY! But, it would certainly weigh in as a mitigating factor in sentencing.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I never know what to think in a case like this. The judge seems to not know many young girls because from my experience they are not timid and naive in this day and age. A lot of my sons' female friends are very sexually aggressive and a few have even flirted with this old man. We have had more than one wandering the house in panties and bra/halter and one even walked into the bathroom and sat to pee while I was in the shower so I just don't know about this case. What I do know is that I don't care how pretty and aggressive she is I could still say NO!

I also think if her story is true the castration device is not a bad idea!!!

Even if his story were true, he could still have said no! You're absolutely right. It makes the situation slightly less bad, but only by a small degree.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
It would be a greater degree still if the child was even younger than 16. But surely not as bad as someone who would administer a date-rape drug to male or female of any age, to have their way with various orifices over several hours. One such as that would certainly warrant castration if not death by bunga-bunga.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Oh come on....

I don't care what 16 year old girls you've all met. I don't care how aggressive they've been. They wouldn't be able to FORCE you to get a blow job, or FORCE you to lie on top of them and have sex (the position he testified to being assaulted in btw). The judge found him guilty because his version of events is ludicrous, not because they're unaware that aggressive teens exist.

“He asks the court to believe that a 16-year-old girl ...was so attracted to a 47-year-old man she never met before, that despite his protestations, was able to maneuver the accused against his better judgment into having sex with her,” Dewar said.

“That evidence from a 47-year-old man about a 16-year-old girl is incredible,” he said.