Father, his friend held for raping girl

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
MARGAO: Shocking as it seems, a 14-year old girl was allegedly repeatedly raped by her father who also allowed her to be sexually abused by his friend in exchange for a bottle of booze. The father and his friend have been arrested.

Police sources said the girl's mother lodged a complaint with the police accusing the girl's father, a resident of Sanguem, of raping his daughter, thus committing incest. He also allegedly made his daughter "available" to his friendin return for which he would be ensured his daily requirement of liquor.

Police have booked an offence against the victim's father and his friend. Curchorem PI Siddanth Shirodkar said a medical examination has confirmed that the girl was raped. The girl has been sent to a protective home.

Father, his friend held for raping girl - The Times of India

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Stick them both in general population and let the info out regarding their charges.

A little jailhouse justice will send a strong message to any other freaks that rape and pimp-out their own daughters

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
This leaves a pit in the bottom of my stomach, how could a father do such a thing?
I have daughters of my own and grand daughters, and I can't imagine one of them
being abused in such ways.
I have great reservations about the use of the death penalty but I am almost willing
to make some exceptions and this would be one of them. The one thing that I don't
think we should tolerate for a moment is the abuse of children or women.
The court system has to start making examples of perps like this. Hand out a few
life sentences without parole to get the ball rolling.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I wish this was shocking as the article implies....alas I've met too many humans in my day

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I wish this was shocking as the article implies....alas I've met too many humans in my day

They should be shocking, always. But I know what you mean.

They would not be horrid or terrible things, they would be deserved.

They are both horrid and terrible, because it comes from pain. It's not a good way to feel. Whether they deserve it or not, I could care less, they're sub-human as far as I am concerned.