Woman dies after brutal beating

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
OTTAWA - Theresa Lefebvre, who was beaten with a baseball bat in her Stittsville, Ont., home last week by her husband before he killed himself, has died of her injuries.

Although police have yet to confirm the death, Lefebvre died in hospital on Wednesday. Her death comes one week after the April 11 attack at the home she shared with husband, Peter.

The Lefebvres had been married more than 20 years and had two teenage sons. They were going through a breakup of their marriage at the time of the assault.

Theresa’s family alleged years of abuse in the relationship, but in an e-mailed statement to the media, Peter’s family said Theresa had asked for a divorce “because she no longer loved him, not because he abused her.”

Peter was found dead a couple of hours later in a nearby forested area. He had hanged himself. (cowardly scumbag)

A wake for Peter is scheduled in Stittsville Wednesday night, with his funeral Thursday morning.

Stittsville is located 30 km southwest of Ottawa.

Woman dies after brutal beating | Ontario | News | Toronto Sun

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
the family of the abuser seems to always protect the abuser.:(

Peter’s family said Theresa had asked for a divorce “because she no longer loved him, not because he abused her.”

gee, I wonder why she stopped loving him?:roll:

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
You know, if people want to kill themselves, that is their decision. However, when you decide to kill other people(or get other people to kill you...suicide by cop, for example), then you are nothing more than a piece of garbage. Why should this woman have died along with him? He's a gutless, abusing piece of ****. Nothing more.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You know, if people want to kill themselves, that is their decision. However, when you decide to kill other people(or get other people to kill you...suicide by cop, for example), then you are nothing more than a piece of garbage. Why should this woman have died along with him? He's a gutless, abusing piece of ****. Nothing more.

In some cases you are right, in some they are mentally ill. It's high time the health system starts dealing with these people instead of just putting them out on the street. We are supposed to be in the 21st century now where there is no longer shame in being mentally ill. :smile:

no more drugs

Electoral Member
Jan 21, 2013
The article states that10 days before, he had checked himself into a hospital as he was suicidal over the divorce/separtation. It was after he was released from the hospital that he committed this horrendous tragedy. Makes me wonder about the known side effects of antidepressants/antipsychotics/psychotropic medication. The black box warnings state.. induced suicidal homicidal ideation and it appreas that this is exactly what was in his mind. On account that he was depressed and went for help makes wonder about what changed upon his release? Was it the meds ? Was he taking them or withdrawing from them.. No reporters seemed to ask the question?? It seems like these violent crimes are happenng all over the place, and meds seem to be part of the commonality..The aurora shooting, Columbine Vtech shooting, the list goes on and on.. A recent media story was a woman (Felicia Boots) who murdered her 2 babies and tried to kill herslef, lived and was charged. The courts agreed that the antidepressant use or withdrawing from, was the cause.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
We need more baseball bat control legislation. Bloody Louisville Slugger.

no more drugs

Electoral Member
Jan 21, 2013
We need more baseball bat control legislation. Bloody Louisville Slugger.

Dear Walter<

Did you know that Mr. Lefabvre was known as a kind gentleman and non violent for his entire life of approx 40 plus years?

Did you know that antidepressants and antipsychotics have an insert inside the box that says these type of drugs (psychotropic) have the side effect of suicidal homicidal ideation?

Did you know that it is alleged that he had been in the hospital (for depression TREATMENT) for 10 days, and then when he was released he went and did that?

Did you know that he allegedly was the one who had signed himslef into the hospital in the first place?

Did you know that there arent any articles that tell us what kind of drug he had been [rescribed or if there had been a dosage change, or even a combo of phsychotropic drugs

Does it sound to you like he had been a victim of known side effects ?

Did you know that Felicia Boots formerly of Toronto committed a similar act and it was found that she was a victim of side effects of these types of drugs?

If we start looking at all these horrific violent acts (that started about 4 decades ago, funny that the legal mind altering drugs came out at the same time.... more strange is that these drugs actually tell us that suicidal and homicidal ideation can happen.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Dear Walter<

Did you know that Mr. Lefabvre was known as a kind gentleman and non violent for his entire life of approx 40 plus years?

Did you know that antidepressants and antipsychotics have an insert inside the box that says these type of drugs (psychotropic) have the side effect of suicidal homicidal ideation?

Did you know that it is alleged that he had been in the hospital (for depression TREATMENT) for 10 days, and then when he was released he went and did that?

Did you know that he allegedly was the one who had signed himslef into the hospital in the first place?

Did you know that there arent any articles that tell us what kind of drug he had been [rescribed or if there had been a dosage change, or even a combo of phsychotropic drugs

Did you know that Felicia Boots formerly of Toronto committed a similar act and it was found that she was a victim of side effects of these types of drugs?

If we start looking at all these horrific violent acts (that started about 4 decades ago, funny that the legal mind altering drugs came out at the same time.... more strange is that these drugs actually tell us that suicidal and homicidal ideation can happen.

Are you aware her abused her for decades.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Dear Walter<

Thanks for the info. I still think we need more baseball bat control legislation. Bloody Louisville Slugger.

no more drugs

Electoral Member
Jan 21, 2013
In some cases you are right, in some they are mentally ill. It's high time the health system starts dealing with these people instead of just putting them out on the street. We are supposed to be in the 21st century now where there is no longer shame in being mentally ill. :smile:

Hi JLM,

I agree that our health system has many flaws however in this case, he had been treated.

Did you know that antidepressanst/antipsychotics (phychotropic drugs) have a black box warning (an insert insode of the pill box) that has a known side affect of aggression/violence and homicidla suicidal ideation to name a few?

It seems to me that we were all safer before these legal mind altering drugs became available.. Mental illness/depression/aspergers/ has been around us forever but these heinous violent murder suicideds seem to be epidemics. Sad that the media doesnt ask if and what kind of legal drugs were involved..

It seems to me that the reporters would ask witnesses/family/friends about about "mental illness'(depression aspergers etc) but they dont ask about what pills were being taken..or withdrawn from... Society needs to start asking these questions .. more and more prescriptions are being given out hand over fist and to our children as well ..

Are you aware her abused her for decades.

Dear Goober,

I wonder if you were mislead in a rag mag?

If you go back and look in every article, you will see that there were no reports of violence or physical abuse ...NEVER..

That was confirmed by law enforcement. Hearing arguments in any divorcing couple would be very normal. This was alleged by friends and neighbors. Not violence.

I will agree that (some) of Theresa`s family made allegations of emotional abuse, but never violent or physical.

On account he checked himself him into a hospital (10 days prior) to get help... then what changed when he came out and did that?

If you are familiar with the side affects of SSRI's (which are suicidal and homicidal ideation) I can not see how you could not even remotely condsider that his SHOCKINGLY agressive, violent homicidal suicidal behavior could have been attributed to side affects of psychotropics.

Have you googled very recent cases

1.) "Felicia Boots" and "Toronto" "antidepressants"

2.) "Seth Ottenbreit" "Winnipeg" "antidepressants"

these are just a couple...

I wonder if Alison Corchis was on meds too? All we have heard so far is she suffered from depression.. In this day and age people are offered phsychotics for anything menopause to a sore a finger... Im not sure the media will ask the question as it appears that the media is interested in avoiding the topic of pyschtropic drugs and focusing on the how's and the where's but not the "why's" which is understandable as it seems they may not want to bite the hand that feeds them. (pharmaceutical companies)

Also, the psychiatrist in the Aurora shootings has just had a civil suit filed against her as she is exempt from criminal charges. (It is alleged in the action, that she was aware the shooter was having the side affects (homicidal ideation) and didnt do enough.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Hi JLM,

I agree that our health system has many flaws however in this case, he had been treated.

Did you know that antidepressanst/antipsychotics (phychotropic drugs) have a black box warning (an insert insode of the pill box) that has a known side affect of aggression/violence and homicidla suicidal ideation to name a few?

It seems to me that we were all safer before these legal mind altering drugs became available.. Mental illness/depression/aspergers/ has been around us forever but these heinous violent murder suicideds seem to be epidemics. Sad that the media doesnt ask if and what kind of legal drugs were involved..

It seems to me that the reporters would ask witnesses/family/friends about about "mental illness'(depression aspergers etc) but they dont ask about what pills were being taken..or withdrawn from... Society needs to start asking these questions .. more and more prescriptions are being given out hand over fist and to our children as well ..

Dear Goober,

If you go back and look in every article, you will see that there were no reports of violence or physical abuse ...NEVER..

That was confirmed by law enforcement. Hearing arguments in any divorcing couple would be very normal. This was alleged by friends and neighbors. Not violence.

I will agree that (some) of Theresa`s family made allegations of emotional abuse, but never violent or physical.

On account he checked himself him into a hospital (10 days prior) to get help... then what changed when he came out and did that?

If you are familiar with the side affects of SSRI's (which are suicidal and homicidal ideation) I can not see how you could not even remotely condsider that his SHOCKINGLY agressive, violent homicidal suicidal behavior could have been attributed to side affects of psychotropics.

I wonder if Alison Corchis was on meds too? All we have heard so far is she suffered from depression.. In this day and age people are offered phsychotics for anything menopause to a sore a finger... Im not sure the media will ask the question as it appears that the media is interested in avoiding the topic of pyschtropic drugs and focusing on the how's and the where's but not the "why's" which is understandable as it seems they may not want to bite the hand that feeds them. (pharmaceutical companies)

Also, the psychiatrist in the Aurora shootings has just had a civil suit filed against her as she is exempt from criminal charges. (It is alleged in the action, that she was aware the shooter was having the side affects (homicidal ideation) and didnt do enough.
You a one trick pony or what?

no more drugs

Electoral Member
Jan 21, 2013
You a one trick pony or what?

Im not sure what you mean?? If you are asking me if I believe that pshychotropic drugs are causing many people to become violent, aggressive hoicidal and suicidal the answer is yes.. If you do the research you will see that the common thread in many of these horrific crimes have one common denominator.. Pyschotropic drugs..

Its not like I am guessing that these drugs can cause this type of behavior.. It says so on the box!

Dear Shasowshiv,

Many people who are on psychotropic dugs (antidepressants) have committed such acts because of the side effect. It is alleged that Mr. Lefabvre was on antidepressants.

Black box warnings inside the pill box say that violence agression, rage and suicidal and homicidal ideation can occur.

In cases where there is no previous violence it is not unthinkable to consider that the side affect drove a person.

It is alarming to know that many normal people among society have no idea that these side affects can occur.

If you type in google "antidepressant" and "black box warning" you will see that these known adverse side effects do exist.

Im wondering if these "adverse side affects are more common than we are being led to believe. These days the media doesnt seem to ask people of the person was on meds and if so how long and what kind.. it sems to be skirted over..

I am wondering if the same affect was responsible for the other Stittsville" tragedy that happened last week. All we have seen in the papers is that there may have been a long history of deprsession... These types of crimes have seen to erupt in the past few decades which is prety well the same time that phschotropic drugs started out..

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Hi JLM,

Dear Goober,

Have you heard of a loop in time.

no more drugs

Electoral Member
Jan 21, 2013
Dear Goober,

All Im saying is that its time to educate ourselves ... these legal mind altering drugs are being given out hand over fist and to our babies.. It seems pretty ovbious that many people are not aware of what these drugs have been known to cause.

If we dont educate ourselves how else will we make any changes? How many sensless massacres before people start seeing the common thread is presciption mind altering drugs... Apparently we cant depend on the media so how else does the message get out there?