Bin Laden Hid in Pakistan, Not Caves, for Decade

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Osama bin Laden's youngest wife has revealed that the al Qaeda leader spent a vast majority of his time after the 9/11 attacks not hiding in caves but living in Pakistani cities, where he moved several times and fathered a handful of children.

According to a police report dated Jan. 17 and obtained by ABC News, bin Laden's youngest wife Amal Ahmad Abdul Fatah claims that except for the eight or nine months just after 9/11 when the family "scattered" and she does not account for bin Laden's whereabouts, the most wanted man in the world skipped from home to home in Peshawar, Swat and Haripur, Pakistan before settling in Abbottabad for about the last six years of his life. In his time on the run, bin Laden managed to father four children -- at least two of whom were born in government hospitals. Far from the popular image of bin Laden holed up in a cave in the rugged Pakistan-Afghanistan border region, Fatah said the family lived in houses.

"The inescapable conclusion is that he was helped by high-level officials in Pakistan," said Richard Clarke, former White House counterterrorism advisor and now a consultant to ABC News.

Bin Laden was killed in his compound in Abbottabad in a nighttime raid by a team of U.S. Navy SEALs in May 2011.

more

Wife: Bin Laden Hid in Pakistan, Not Caves, for Decade - Yahoo! News

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Bull****. I saw him in the Moose Jaw Wal*Mart parking lot handing out born again leaflets. Some crap about wh*re mongers and blasphemers.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Bull****. I saw him in the Moose Jaw Wal*Mart parking lot handing out born again leaflets. Some crap about wh*re mongers and blasphemers.
Yeah I heard that from a friend who lives in the same area. Elvis had converted and was doing back ground vocals.
Who would have guessed.
They also told me it was where all the RV's park.

Please confirm.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yeah I heard that from a friend who lives in the same area. Elvis had converted and was doing back ground vocals.
Who would have guessed.
They also told me it was where all the RV's park.

Please confirm.
Yeah, just down the road at the Oasis on HWY 1 and Thatcher Drive. You can't miss it, it jst across the road from the giant moose.

RCS made spiffy video about that moose. He's one helluva of a creative guy. I think Charlie Manson was his life coach but I'm not the type of guy to hold that over him.

moose jaw - YouTube

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Yeah, just down the road at the Oasis on HWY 1 and Thatcher Drive. You can't miss it, it jst across the road from the giant moose.
RCS made spiffy video about that moose. He's one helluva of a creative guy. I think Charlie Manson was his life coach but I'm not the type of guy to hold that over him.
moose jaw - YouTube
Man you are always on top of things. Not sure how you do it but the world should be grateful for it.

I know I am. ;-)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I like Moose Jaw. How can you not? It's being reborn to it's once great stature. Keep in mind up until 1958 SK was the third most populated province. Then everybody had to go and build the rest of Canada and now their kids and grandkids are coming home to take SK to the next level.

Why do you think billionaires like bin Laden and Elvis are there for? Opportunity.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I like Moose Jaw. How can you not?
Spent the nite when we drove down for the floods. Windy as shxt. The only time I saw it was after a couple of days of hard work, loading up a Battalion from excercise to the flood response and little sleep.

My 4 years in Capt - promoted at 3 years in - Her main concern all evening was did we have enough shovels. Needless to say she was FFn dumb.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The US Government new of this from day one.

Network Solutions, used to be an open database of all domain holders addresses. If you searched OsamabinLaden.com right after 9/11 it showed a Pakistani address. Later NetSol's database and open search was changed.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Osama bin Laden's youngest wife has revealed that the al Qaeda leader spent a vast majority of his time after the 9/11 attacks not hiding in caves but living in Pakistani cities, where he moved several times and fathered a handful of children.

According to a police report dated Jan. 17 and obtained by ABC News, bin Laden's youngest wife Amal Ahmad Abdul Fatah claims that except for the eight or nine months just after 9/11 when the family "scattered" and she does not account for bin Laden's whereabouts, the most wanted man in the world skipped from home to home in Peshawar, Swat and Haripur, Pakistan before settling in Abbottabad for about the last six years of his life. In his time on the run, bin Laden managed to father four children -- at least two of whom were born in government hospitals. Far from the popular image of bin Laden holed up in a cave in the rugged Pakistan-Afghanistan border region, Fatah said the family lived in houses.

"The inescapable conclusion is that he was helped by high-level officials in Pakistan," said Richard Clarke, former White House counterterrorism advisor and now a consultant to ABC News.

Bin Laden was killed in his compound in Abbottabad in a nighttime raid by a team of U.S. Navy SEALs in May 2011.

more

Wife: Bin Laden Hid in Pakistan, Not Caves, for Decade - Yahoo! News

Of course a person married to Binny Boy wouldn't be capable of lying! :lol:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The year I came home. I remember the flooding. It went from winter to spring in two days. The run off was so quick guys were kyaking in the stubble.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
The year I came home. I remember the flooding. It went from winter to spring in two days. The run off was so quick guys were kyaking in the stubble.
I was working out of the Arena in Lamdmark. Very nice people there. Anytime we stopped to try and buy a coffee, some civilian always stepped up paid and thanked us. It was good to help.
I was in Winnipeg twice a day for supplies. Busy and long days. But it was worth it.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Don't worry. They'll be trading in the camels and donkeys for mining trucks and heavy equiupment in a very short time.

I was working out of the Arena in Lamdmark. Very nice people there. Anytime we stopped to try and buy a coffee, some civilian always stepped up paid and thanked us. It was good to help.
I was in Winnipeg twice a day for supplies. Busy and long days. But it was worth it.
Last spring's floods insane and then the past 8 montjhs have been dry as a popcorn fart.