Wisconsin man suspected of slaughtering 100 deer in 'thrill kill'

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
A Wisconsin man, who along with his three friends is suspected of illegally slaughtering as many as 100 deer in what prosecutors call an unprecedented "thrill-kill" spree, faces up to six months in jail.
Nathan Blaha, 20, of Hillsboro, Wis., and his accomplices allegedly wandered the backroads of Richland County in a pickup truck, stunning deer with a light before shooting them and leaving their carcasses to rot in what he called a contest to “get the most deer,” according to court documents.

"This is the antithesis of hunting," Richland County District Attorney Jennifer Harper told FoxNews.com Thursday. "This is thrill killing."

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
A Wisconsin man, who along with his three friends is suspected of illegally slaughtering as many as 100 deer in what prosecutors call an unprecedented "thrill-kill" spree, faces up to six months in jail.
Nathan Blaha, 20, of Hillsboro, Wis., and his accomplices allegedly wandered the backroads of Richland County in a pickup truck, stunning deer with a light before shooting them and leaving their carcasses to rot in what he called a contest to “get the most deer,” according to court documents.

"This is the antithesis of hunting," Richland County District Attorney Jennifer Harper told FoxNews.com Thursday. "This is thrill killing."

oh deer, I hope he pays deerly.

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
I found a buck one time that had a piece about the size of two steaks cut out of its hind quarter,wasn't even dressed.Fn hollywood hunters !!

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Deserves a heck of a lot more time than 6 months in jail. Why would anyone want to kill 100 deer for ****s and giggles?

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
oh deer, I hope he pays deerly.
sorry, I should have said they instead of he.