It's a Trap!

lone wolf
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

I know, it was a tough question.

I'd let you in ... just so the world could chuckle

#juan
I would volunteer to check all these poor girls out for no charge, to make sure they were "real women" and all.

Goober

What if I wanted to enter? Should I not be allowed just because I'm a guy?

Well I can perform part of the operation.
Sharp knife, small band-aid for the bleeding.

Cannuck
The pageant is already discriminatory because it does not allow those that aren't women to participate. I'm not sure why it would be any more discriminatory to reject people because they, at one time, were not women.

Goober

The pageant is already discriminatory because it does not allow those that aren't women to participate. I'm not sure why it would be any more discriminatory to reject people because they, at one time, were not women.

I am sure that deep inside you are a women at heart. Do you feel better now?

B00Mer

oh that's right, she/he wasn't born this way, but with a few snips here and there...

skookumchuck
I wonder how many hetero males would say honestly that they would feel entirely comfortable initiating a relationship with that unfortunate person?

Locutus
+2
I find her pretty attractive for all the effort she's put into her transformation. Anyone that goes to that much trouble, effort, cost, sure fire humiliation, teasing and mockery, pain and such...proves to me that they are who and what they say they are.

A simple dood with a wig a lipstick is another story.

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by skookumchuckView Post

I wonder how many hetero males would say honestly that they would feel entirely comfortable initiating a relationship with that unfortunate person?

I don't know about other hetero males but Lady Gaga doesn't do it for me.

B00Mer

Been there, done that when I was drunk, Shanon used to be John.. wasn't intentional, big deal, looked female and had all the right parts.. I have since separated that gap with well over 1000 real women.

Last edited by B00Mer; Mar 25th, 2012 at 03:31 PM..

lone wolf
+2
She knew she was female at the age of 4.... I'm curious if the gender reassignment was due to some hermaphroditic quirk of nature

shadowshiv
+2

Why wouldn't they be comfortable? And why is she an "unfortunate person"?

SLM
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Been there, done that when I was drunk, Shanon used to be John.. wasn't intentional, big deal, looked female and had all the right parts..

Ok. So far so good.
Quote:

I have since separated that gap with well over 1000 real women...

But why do you always have to take it that one unnecessary step further?
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Why wouldn't they be comfortable? And why is she an "unfortunate person"?

Small minded prejudice? Just a guess. Probably accurate but a guess none the less.

SLM
+3
Looks like she won. Good for her.

I still think pageants are superficial tripe, but she should be allowed to compete if she wants to. I hope she wins.

Transgender beauty queen back in pageant - Canada - Canoe.ca (external - login to view)

talloola
+3
It seems she was born 'female', but had to have some exterior changes made to rectify the mistake made by 'mother nature'.

Once that was done she is as female as any other female. Mother nature isn't always correct with decisions during development.

She wasn't being changed from a male to a female, she was born female. There is much more to being a certain gender than physical genital organs, there are other tests which will prove her gender, one being what she feels she is, and other medical tests which back that up.

shadowshiv
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by talloolaView Post

It seems she was born 'female', but had to have some exterior changes made to rectify the mistake made by 'mother nature'.

Once that was done she is as female as any other female. Mother nature isn't always correct with decisions during development.

She wasn't being changed from a male to a female, she was born female. There is much more to being a certain gender than physical genital organs, there are other tests which will prove her gender, one being what she feels she is, and other medical tests which back that up.

Very true, talloola. A person's genitalia alone does not determine who they are.