Sun News wins the the Arthur Meighen Award

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Do I win anything for graduating from Arthur Meighen High School?

inb4 perogies and kubasa.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
An award named after Canada's least successful Prime Minister. A great honour indeed, especially when it is awarded by a conservative "think tank."

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
An award named after Canada's least successful Prime Minister. A great honour indeed, especially when it is awarded by a conservative "think tank."

I hear the Sun is going to have their own poll to see how many Canadians are enthralled by this news, lol

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Your anger is impeding your typing and perception skills.

Can you translate the latter part of your post for me. I don't read angry NDP shill.

Perhaps I can assist in un-derping the angry young lads gibberish:

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
How did an award to a conservative media type from a conservative group turn into a
angry shouting match about those on the political left. This whole thing on both sides
is little more than a tempest in a teapot, or are we being insensitive to tempests or
teapots?
I don't put much stock in it either I am more upset that most of you don't like media types
I was one of those people for over three decades and I spent many days hanging out with
them. They are actually a lot of fun and they are people you would like to have several
beers with. Media people had some of the best parties I ever attended. The expensive
dinner is just an appetizer.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Arty Meighen was also the funniest PM we ever had.

I think it was him that scrawled this graffiti in the Centre Block washroom.

The more you know.