Should this Judge resign?


View Poll Results: Should the Judge resign
Yes 5 71.43%
No 2 28.57%
Not sure 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Goober
+1
#61
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... false. i've never met you in my life ...

Only the Shadow knows????????????????????????/
 
JLM
+1
#62
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

He's so much fun.

Did you check out the threads where he whined about the court stealing all his money, that he stole from his father?

That was one of the best threads ever.

That was a beauty- a toss up between that one and the woman who was trying to sell her father's book (that wasn't published by any recognized publisher)
 
L Gilbert
+1
#63
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... okay let me amend my answer to your question then ...

... this thread is racist 'cause you're brown and you're sh*tting on a black dude ...

lmao
Definitely a candidate for the Darwin Award.
 
CDNBear
+1
#64
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... false. i've never met you in my life ...

Yes you did.

You remember, over coffee. I was there too.

LG was wearing the purple track suit, and I had a fur coat on.
 
L Gilbert
+1
#65
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... false. i've never met you in my life ...

There went that last memory cell. Attaboy.

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Yes you did.

You remember, over coffee. I was there too.

LG was wearing the purple track suit, and I had a fur coat on.

lol Anna's the one that likes purple, you jerk. Didja see a beard on the one in the purple track suit? I'm the one with the beard. lol
 
wizard
#66
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

There went that last memory cell. Attaboy.

... oh boy. you actually believe that making a post on a message board constitutes a personal meeting with other posters? talk about delusional ...
 
L Gilbert
+1
#67
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... oh boy. you actually believe that making a post on a message board constitutes a personal meeting with other posters? talk about delusional ...

Who said anything about a "personal meeting"?
 
wizard
#68
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Who said anything about a "personal meeting"?

... nobody but you buddy. never met you before so don't say i did ...
 
Goober
+2
#69
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... oh boy. you actually believe that making a post on a message board constitutes a personal meeting with other posters? talk about delusional ...

We have contacts all over. Very subtle these people, yes some are Police. And we are watching you.
 
JLM
#70
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... you met me? when was that?

Oh well, you've just confirmed one thing for sure.
 
CDNBear
+1
#71
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... nobody but you buddy. never met you before so don't say i did ...

C'mon, stop pretending you don't know me. Remember when we talked about storming the mainframe, and taking the Mods hostage, after they gave out personal intel on you?

That was me in the fur coat, sporting the AR 15. I was serious about taking the servers you know.


Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

We have contacts all over. Very subtle these people, yes some are Police. And we are watching you.

Ssshhh, don't let it slip out that we have surveillance detail on him.
 
L Gilbert
+2
#72
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... nobody but you buddy.

Wrong, goofus. You are the one that brought up "personal meeting". I was talking about meeting you in a CC thread. But, I'm not surprised you can't tell the difference. You seem to be about as sharp as a bowling ball.
Quote:

never met you before so don't say i did ...

 
CDNBear
+3
#73
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

You seem to be about as sharp as a bowling ball.



The new RONCO Ginsu Bowling ball.

Slices, dices, even crushes cans...
 
Goober
+3
#74
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... oh boy. you actually believe that making a post on a message board constitutes a personal meeting with other posters? talk about delusional ...

We the many have our eye on you.

 
CDNBear
+2
#75
Knock it off!!!

You'll blow our cover!!!
 
L Gilbert
+3
#76
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... ...

 
Goober
+2
#77
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Knock it off!!!

You'll blow our cover!!!

One of many covers. It was about to be blown. The HA were onto it. Many are watching the Wizard. Oh so many.
 
CDNBear
+1
#78


Ya, I know, not very ominous, but he's so cute.
 
Goober
+2
#79
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post



Ya, I know, not very ominous, but he's so cute.

No one suspects a cute puppy, do they??????????????????????????
 
SLM
+3
#80
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post



Ya, I know, not very ominous, but he's so cute.

Cute can be dangerous too. Still waters run deep and all that. Just saying.

Very cute though,
 
Goober
+2
#81
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Cute can be dangerous too. Still waters run deep and all that. Just saying.

Very cute though,

A perfect cover.
 
SLM
+1
#82
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

A perfect cover.

They'll never see it coming.
 
CDNBear
+2
#83
The Usual Suspects saw me coming...

 
SLM
+2
#84
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

The Usual Suspects saw me coming...

you should have worn my penguin disguise. You know there are pockets in this thing the perfect size for grenades, lol.
 
Goober
+1
#85
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Knock it off!!!

You'll blow our cover!!!

Did not have time to open the secure net to keep you in the loop. Just had the word myself. Best way to pass it quickly was here.

Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Did not have time to open the secure net to keep you in the loop. Just had the word myself. Best way to pass it quickly was here.

 

Similar Threads

31
3
Wolfowitz to resign at the end of June
by CBC News | May 19th, 2007
27
Goodale Refuses to Resign
by Colpy | Jan 1st, 2006
25
Resign, please
by TenPenny | Sep 11th, 2005
14
Resign from the UN
by shamus11 | Jun 25th, 2005
no new posts