Fed up with Islam Yet???


CDNBear
+1
#481
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Oh, you mean like the 10's of thousands that have died in the last decade from western bombs and weaponry.... or are you JUST going to look at the deaths caused by "Islamic terrorists"?

We aren't talking about the history of modern warfare. I don't disagree, that millions have died from Allied aggression of the years. Apart from Dresden, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and a few other isolated cases, civilians aren't legitimate targets.

Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

I wouldn't know as you seem to throw words around willy-nilly without regard to their meaning so it's pretty tough trying to figure out your definitions.

So do you. You even stated people can define words anyway they wanted too.

Mind you, at the time someone was trying to nail down exactly what you were trying to convey.

So I can understand why you would say such a stupid thing, you being admittedly stupid and all.

Post #1564993 - Re: Fed up with Islam Yet??? (external - login to view) Bad Cannuck

Good luck.

Post #1565632 - Re: Fed up with Islam Yet??? (external - login to view) Bad Cannuck


Awww, poor Jimmy, got tired of getting PWND, now resorts to running around handing out neg reps.
 
JLM
+1
#482
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Are "tough" and "important" interchangeable according to those dictionaries?

Important - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary (external - login to view)

Tough - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary (external - login to view)

Well not according to Websters. I'll have to check the others some time when I'm bored.

When are you going to get off the pot and answer that simple math question I asked you?
 
Colpy
#483
www.agi.it/english-version/wo...oulouse_killer (external - login to view)
 
gerryh
#484
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

AGI.it - French police stop march in memory of Toulouse killer (external - login to view)


So colpy, tell us... do you give that article a thumbs up or down?
 
Colpy
+1
#485
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

So colpy, tell us... do you give that article a thumbs up or down?

I don't like laws against Burkas in public places, unless ID is required........and I do like freedom of speech.

So they have a right, IMHO, to protest.

Hopefully they would be dogged and shouted down by angry crowds exercising their freedom of speech.

And if there was trouble, and any were arrested, and were NOT French citizens.....they could be sent back to whatever Islamic hellhole they crawled out of.

And they would serve the double purpose of once again demonstrating how wide-spread Islamist lunacy is in the Muslim community.

Oh, as a bonus....acting alone??

Not quite.

Abdelkader Merah, Brother Of France Gunman Mohamed Merah, Charged With Conspiracy (external - login to view)

And Gerry, see how you can have a conversation if you observe just a moderate sense of decorum????
Last edited by Colpy; Mar 25th, 2012 at 04:42 PM..
 
gerryh
#486
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

I don't like laws against Burkas in public places, unless ID is required........and I do like freedom of speech.

So they have a right, IMHO, to protest.

Hopefully they would be dogged and shouteddown by angry crowds exercising their freedom of speech.

And they would serve the double purpose of once again demonstrating how wide-spread Islamist lunacy is in the Muslim community.

Oh, as a bonus....acting alone??

Not quite.

Abdelkader Merah, Brother Of France Gunman Mohamed Merah, Charged With Conspiracy (external - login to view)

And Gerry, see how you can have a conversation if you observe just a moderate sense of decorum????



So, you disagree with the cops doing what they did... is that right? Or is the reason you disagree because you would have preferred to see an angry crowd rape and kill those women?
 
Colpy
+1
#487
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

So, you disagree with the cops doing what they did... is that right? Or is the reason you disagree because you would have preferred to see an angry crowd rape and kill those women?

Please re-read the post below.

I disagree with what the police did because they prevented the exercise of free speech.

I encouraged the other side, decent Frenchmen, to exercise their right of free speech.

I expressed a hope that non-French law breakers, if there were any, be expelled from the country.

WHERE can you possibly extract that I hope a "crowd rape and kill those women"?????
 
DaSleeper
+1
#488
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Please re-read the post below.

I disagree with what the police did because they prevented the exercise of free speech.

I encouraged the other side, decent Frenchmen, to exercise their right of free speech.

I expressed a hope that non-French law breakers, if there were any, be expelled from the country.

WHERE can you possibly extract that I hope a "crowd rape and kill those women"?????

Wishfull thinking???
 
gerryh
#489
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Wishfull thinking???


Not wishfull thinking on my part... just know what that bald headed little prick really wants.
 
Colpy
#490
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Not wishfull thinking on my part... just know what that bald headed little prick really wants.

Gerry...seek help.

Your natural obnoxiousness is slipping over into psychosis.

Seriously.

RubinReports: France: Here Comes the Whitewash (external - login to view)
 
gerryh
#491
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Gerry...seek help.

Your natural obnoxiousness is slipping over into psychosis.

Seriously.


Seriously, I don't believe a damn word you say when it comes to Muslims unless you were to start admitting that you want them all dead. That is what I believe you want.
 
JLM
#492
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Seriously, I don't believe a damn word you say when it comes to Muslims unless you were to start admitting that you want them all dead. That is what I believe you want.

Why "sweat it", Gerry? Life is too short to get upset over other people's opinions? I always thought you are a democratic type of guy who values "rights" and "freedoms", one of them being the right to an opinion, even if detrimental, as long as it doesn't go further than an opinion. I doubt if Colpy plans on going out and massecuring Muslims.
 
gerryh
+1
#493
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Why "sweat it", Gerry? Life is too short to get upset over other people's opinions? I always thought you are a democratic type of guy who values "rights" and "freedoms", one of them being the right to an opinion, even if detrimental, as long as it doesn't go further than an opinion. I doubt if Colpy plans on going out and massecuring Muslims.


You get enough people like him...and yes, it's very likely that we end up seeing anyone that even "looks" like a Muslim get's killed. I do value rights and freedoms.... or are you saying that "I" shouldn't be voicing MY opinion?
 
JLM
+1
#494
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

You get enough people like him...and yes, it's very likely that we end up seeing anyone that even "looks" like a Muslim get's killed. I do value rights and freedoms.... or are you saying that "I" shouldn't be voicing MY opinion?

Not at all Gerry, but I'm getting vibes you have a hatred for the man. What is wrong with something like "I strongly and adamantly disagree Colpy"?
 
Just the Facts
+3
#495
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Seriously, I don't believe a damn word you say when it comes to Muslims unless you were to start admitting that you want them all dead. That is what I believe you want.

Actually, if he wanted Muslims dead, the best thing he could do is shut up and promote the Jihad, like the leftists do. The Jihadi's kill more Muslims than non-Muslims, by orders of magnitude.
 
DaSleeper
+1
#496
Quote: Originally Posted by Just the FactsView Post

Actually, if he wanted Muslims dead, the best thing he could do is shut up and promote the Jihad, like the leftists do. The Jihadi's kill more Muslims than non-Muslims, by orders of magnitude.

Muslims Killing Muslims - YouTube

 
MHz
+1
#497
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Not at all Gerry, but I'm getting vibes you have a hatred for the man. What is wrong with something like "I strongly and adamantly disagree Colpy"?

That's what he did do, in 'Gerlingo', everybody understood it, even myself. Even for Colpy that was a new low for him personally on the morality scale and a new high on the hippocracy scale all in one sentence, ....or was it intentional to further some other point he usually harps on. Israel's right to any and all action such as killing people (civilians) in other lands as the only way to properly defend itself. I have no issue with a closed border, killing everybody on the other side as being part of the plan is where I object to the whole plan if need-by.

For Jews to declare Israel Jewish only (in that Muslims and Christians can be denied entry) should they not have to bring all Jews into there that currently live in other nations? If not have they just declared themselves master of the world? So far that has never worked out well for the ones that did it in the past. A time of glory and then erased from the pages of history forever. Perhaps China's rise to power will be Silk Road II with Marcus and Polo Heavy Hauling, you holler, we hauler.

By those same standards Syria has the right to kill all rebels that are already inside Syria, like the 'defectors from the Syrian military', lets have a close look at their history and see if they were working both sides of the street and their 'defection to a failing force' was saving their own asses from treason charges and execution because the coup was a classic fail, this time around. No doubt the 'heroes' left their wives and kids back to face any wrath the neighbors might have.

I'm pretty sure Russia has some border patrol gadgets that could track night-crawlers and collect DNA at border crossings (for use later) that could reveal the true who's doing what to whom.

Under International Law Bahrain was able to get assistance from Saudi in the form of tanks to help control the protests, under a defense pact couldn't Syria ask Iran for some 'tanks' to help with their civilian protests where the protesters bring sniper rifles instead of banners and placards. I'm sure any Indiana Jones fan would appreciate the similarity between a sword and a hand-gun and a long-gun compared to a tank round which would take out the whole floor the sniper was holed up on. A flour mill was tanked-out in cast lead because it was said to be a sniper platform, I'm almost sure that is what Syrian will come up with when they do their investigation demanded by a UN investigation conducted by a Muslim that would be equal to Judge Goldstone's status.

When they close Jerusalem to Jews on passover is that a sign 'their wheels have left the road'? (as has Colpy's)

Isn't science wonderful, look at the damage and tell me a sub-compact car filled with fertilizer could do this, OMFG The aircraft heard could have been the Israeli drone that had been hacked and the vid of the attack was captured by those accused of planning the attack (including some Syrian Generals) If you are looking for egg-sucking dogs that is where you should be looking Colpy.




“When we asked a number of military experts what kind of explosives would be capable of generating such damage, they mentioned a new type of weapon The combination of nuclear and nonotechnology science can trigger an explosion the exact strength of which can be regulated and controlled. The weapon is set up to destroy everything within a given perimeter, down to the nearest centimeter. The weapon is shaped like a small missile, a few tens of centimeters long. It must be fired from a drone. Actually, several witnesses assured they had heard an aircraft flying over the scene of the crime.”


NEW REVELATIONS ON RAFIK HARIRI (external - login to view)
Last edited by MHz; Mar 26th, 2012 at 09:21 AM..
 
gerryh
+3
#498
This is what happens when the colpy's are allowed to spout their hate.

forums.canadiancontent.net/ne...an-beaten.html (external - login to view)
 
petros
#499
Should Arab women fight for their rights by having a "S l u t Walk' like Hebrew women in Tel Aviv?

Israel's first '****walk' protest hits the streets of Tel Aviv - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News (external - login to view)

Go Team Go!
 
JLM
#500
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

That's what he did do, in 'Gerlingo', everybody understood it, even myself. Even for Colpy that was a new low for him personally on the morality scale and a new high on the hippocracy scale all in one sentence, ....or was it intentional to further some other point he usually harps on. Israel's right to any and all action such as killing people (civilians) in other lands as the only way to properly defend itself. By those same standards Syria has the right to kill all rebels that are already inside Syria, like the 'defectors from the Syrian military', lets have a close look at their history and see if they were working both sides of the street and their 'defection to a failing force' was saving their own asses because the coup was a classic fail, this time around.
I'm pretty sure Russia has some border patrol gadgets that could track night-crawlers and collect DNA (for use later) that could reveal the true who's doing what to whom.
Under International Law Bahrain was able to get assistance from Saudi in the form of tanks to help control the protests, under a defense pact couldn't Syria ask Iran for some 'tanks' to help with their civilian protests where the protesters bring sniper rifles instread of banners and placards. I'm sure any Indiana Jones fan would appreciate the similarity between a sword and a hand-gun and a long-gun compared to a tank round which would take out the whole floor the sniper was holed up on.
When they...

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
Oh, I thought he was attacking the man more than the idea.
 
Spade
+1
#501
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Oh, I thought he was attacking the man more than the idea.

Your distinction is a fine one, JLM. Blessings to you, JLM, on the day of the Moon.
 
JLM
+1
#502
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

Your distinction is a fine one, JLM. Blessings to you JLM on the day of the Moon.

Thank you, Spade, it's always nice to see opinions that are shared!
 
MHz
+1
#503
The man spoke the idea, he gets to be challenged on the validity or workability of those thoughts that ends up being as fair as possible to both sides. His seems to have a permanent slant, that is something that is supposed to be 'updated' in people. Quietly collecting a lot of guns then suddenly declaring the one with the most guns to be the ruler is deceitful at best, when the sermons of banning weapons was balanced with secretly stockpiling many such things means that group should be stripped of power by the ones inside the country. The outside community does have the responsibility of getting all the secrets out in the open so the people can make an informed choice. Not that it will ever happen cause then we would have our own (serious) revolt.

Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Should Arab women fight for their rights by having a "S l u t Walk' like Hebrew women in Tel Aviv?

Israel's first '****walk' protest hits the streets of Tel Aviv - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News (external - login to view)

Go Team Go!

Now show me one from Saudi Arabia, another Govt supported to the hilt by the West
 
JLM
+2
#504
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

The man spoke the idea, he gets to be challenged on the validity or workability of those thoughts that ends up being as fair as possible to both sides. His seems to have a permanent slant, that is something that is supposed to be 'updated' in people. Quietly collecting a lot of guns then suddenly declaring the one with the most guns to be the ruler is deceitful at best, when the sermons of banning weapons was balanced with secretly stockpiling many such things means that group should be stripped of power by the ones inside the country. The outside community does have the responsibility of getting all the secrets out in the open so the people can make an informed choice. Not that it will ever happen cause then we would have our own (serious) revolt.

Being human we are ALL a little hypocritical and biased (not to mention confused at times). I don't think Colpy's gun collection is in the same realm and stockpiling nuclear war heads! Personally speaking I know personal attacks only get a person's dander up and put him in retalitory mood. There's better ways like asking questions and systematically picking apart opinions we disagree with, then calling the guy a %&$#*^$#*.
 
Spade
+1
#505
Even if he is.
 
MHz
#506
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

I don't think Colpy's gun collection is in the same realm and stockpiling nuclear war heads!

You personally took a vote by those that are in range of, what ??, 5k is the lunatic range these days when hunting Afghan children. If you live further than that that is your comfort zone, being out of range rather than he won't completely snap, with the safety off.
 
Spade
#507
The Conservative safety net:
| deranged gun owner - potential target | > 5 km
 
Colpy
+2
#508
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

This is what happens when the colpy's are allowed to spout their hate.

forums.canadiancontent.net/ne...an-beaten.html (external - login to view)

Ah...I see....the Great Supporter of Free Speech reveals himself.

FREE SPEECH!!!

(As long as you agree with me)
 
gerryh
+1
#509
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Ah...I see....the Great Supporter of Free Speech reveals himself.

FREE SPEECH!!!

(As long as you agree with me)


There's a difference between free speech and disseminating hatred. You disseminate hatred.
 
Colpy
+3
#510
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

This is what happens when the colpy's are allowed to spout their hate.

forums.canadiancontent.net/ne...an-beaten.html (external - login to view)

Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

The Conservative safety net:
| deranged gun owner - potential target | > 5 km

Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

You personally took a vote by those that are in range of, what ??, 5k is the lunatic range these days when hunting Afghan children. If you live further than that that is your comfort zone, being out of range rather than he won't completely snap, with the safety off.

Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

There's a difference between free speech and disseminating hatred. You disseminate hatred.

No there is no difference....because, as we all have just witnessed, people love to define "disseminating hatred" as "disagreeing with me".

I literally don't hate anyone, at the moment.

So how can I disseminate hatred???????

One of the reason western civilization is the greatest culture ever to exist on earth is the open clash of ideas that has taken place. To censor ideas is not only ludicrous, counter-productive, and oppressive, it is also a detriment to progress.

Why do you think Islam is stuck in the 13th century???? In fact, Islam is stuck in a time before the 13th century, because at the end of the 13th century they started to go backward. The philosophical foundation of Islam makes it inherently incompatible with liberal democracy and western civilization. The demand for absolute submission to "the will of Allah" as revealed by the Prophet, makes Islam in the west inherently dangerous.

Anyone that reads the Koran and the hadith understands that the radicalization of some portion of the Muslim population is inevitable. The Prophet is the example, and the example is set by a war monger, rapist, pedophile and genocidal murderer.

That is historical fact.....so repeating it can hardly be "disseminating hate".

Unless, of course, you wish to control history as well.

And teach us all to love Big Brother.

BTW, guys the longest sniper shot ever made was 2.5 K.
 

Similar Threads

37
What Is Islam?
by ahmadabdalrhman | Jan 8th, 2015
1
Islam in the UK
by I think not | Jan 17th, 2007
no new posts