Fed up with Islam Yet???

DaSleeper
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I don't get that feeling from Colpy at all. Just like i don't get the feelings expressed by other members, with regards to you.

I don't agree with Colpy explicitly, he does have some valid points though.

I have a pretty good idea of what Colpy is in real life, as I do with you. I think although he has an issue with Islam. That it doesn't translate into the blanket bigoted ideals of the NA.

No more so than your ideals translate into those of TV Evangelists.

I'm sure there are muslims who pick and choose the parts of the Quran that suit their purpouse to follow...just like some R.C.'s pick and chose the parts of the Bible and the Commandments to follow that they like...and have their own little personal excuses???...Non?

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

I'm sure there are muslims who pick and choose the parts of the Quran that suit their purpouse to follow...just like some R.C.'s pick and chose the parts of the Bible and the Commandments to follow that they like...and have their own little personal excuses???...Non?

Oui.

gerryh

and then there are those that make up shyte..... brainless, bigoted twats like colpy grab on to those on the muslim side as if it was the word of God, and discount it on the Christian side as being non Christian and against the word of God.

DaSleeper
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

and then there are those that make up shyte..... brainless, bigoted twats like colpy grab on to those on the muslim side as if it was the word of God, and discount it on the Christian side as being non Christian and against the word of God.

Maybe because there is far more "Current" extremism in the muslim religion than there is in the Christian religion......
The Christians are constantly evolving while..........
Colpy has always showed proof of what he says..
Just because someone doesn't agree with you, doesn't mean he's bigoted

gerryh
+1

Maybe because there is far more "Current" extremism in the muslim religion than there is in the Christian religion......
The Christians are constantly evolving while..........
Colpy has always showed proof of what he says..
Just because someone doesn't agree with you, doesn't mean he's bigoted

and there are current in Christianity.... it's just not thrown out there in the MSM like Islam is.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... it's not Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh..... It's FU CKING HUMANS... it's MAN... religions are used as a scapegoat. Religions are used by small minded bigots like colpy to justify their hatred and to foment MORE hatred against others.

DaSleeper
+1

and there are current in Christianity.... it's just not thrown out there in the MSM like Islam is.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... it's not Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh..... It's FU CKING HUMANS... it's MAN... religions are used as a scapegoat. Religions are used by small minded bigots like colpy to justify their hatred and to foment MORE hatred against others.

Here ....have a .....

CDNBear

Goober

OK...

JLM
+4
Are differing opinions a good reason to make an enemy out of a person?

Gavin Morgan

That is like saying that poodles, hounds, terriers, retrievers and lap dogs are all FU CKING CANINES.

There is a big difference.

Cliffy
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Gavin MorganView Post

That is like saying that poodles, hounds, terriers, retrievers and lap dogs are all FU CKING CANINES.

Um! They are all canines. What is your point? That Muslims are worse than the rest? I think you are falling for all the media propaganda.

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by Gavin MorganView Post

Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Um! They are all canines. What is your point? That Muslims are worse than the rest? I think you are falling for all the media propaganda.

The mentally deficient always will.

CDNBear
+1
How do you two account for all the facts in the media propaganda?

Gavin Morgan

The mentally deficient always will.

The mentally deficient, also known as politically correct don't see the difference between a Bull Terrier and a Yorkie.

Cliffy

How about all the facts that are left out so as to produce a foregone contusion. There are always just enough facts to be believable but never enough to give the whole picture, just the slant being fostered.

CDNBear
+1

How about all the facts that are left out so as to produce a foregone contusion.

Interesting typo, I like it.

Quote:

There are always just enough facts to be believable but never enough to give the whole picture, just the slant being fostered.

That very well may be true, but for your point to be valid, you have to have the predetermined conclusion, that the offerer of the opinion you find suspect, isn't capable of vetting a story for all the facts.

Oddly enough, Colpy is one of the few members that does that, consistently. With a very low ratio of error.

Cliffy

Interesting typo, I like it.

It wasn't a typo.

CDNBear

It wasn't a typo.

Either way, I still like it.

I guess that's all you saw in my post though eh?

There's an interesting point to be made in that.

DaSleeper

Either way, I still like it.

I guess that's all you saw in my post though eh?

There's an interesting point to be made in that.

My dyslexia read confusion

gerryh

Oh, you mean like the 10's of thousands that have died in the last decade from western bombs and weaponry.... or are you JUST going to look at the deaths caused by "Islamic terrorists"?

Like colpy does.

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Nah, never realized that was the measure of anything important.

Who said anything about important? We were discussing "tough", not "important". You do realize that those two words have different meanings, don't you?

Colpy
+2

Yep.

Bigots have principles, and are bigoted against those who violate basic decency..

I am proudly a bigot.

And twats are something I quite like, and they are useful, wonderful, and a pleasure to be around.

Thanks for the compliment, Gerry.

As for the rest of your post, it is incoherent........

gerryh
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Yep.

Bigots have principles, and are bigoted against those who violate basic decency..

I am proudly a bigot.

And twats are something I quite like, and they are useful, wonderful, and a pleasure to be around.

Thanks for the compliment, Gerry.

As for the rest of your post, it is incoherent........

\

Yup, I can understand how you wouldn't be able to comprehend your own hypocrisy. Bigots and racists are like that.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Who said anything about important? We were discussing "tough", not "important". You do realize that those two words have different meanings, don't you?

Yeah, my definition of tough is obviously a lot different than yours.

Cannuck

Yeah, my definition of tough is obviously a lot different than yours.

I wouldn't know as you seem to throw words around willy-nilly without regard to their meaning so it's pretty tough trying to figure out your definitions.

Colpy

\

Yup, I can understand how you wouldn't be able to comprehend your own hypocrisy. Bigots and racists are like that.

You are an idiot and a troll.....if you can't carry on a conversation, why don't you just STFU and let those of us with some IQ and some manners carry on without your moronic interference??

I have NEVER met a more obnoxious, aggressive and ignorant individual that claimed to be a Christian.

You are a disgrace to your proclaimed religion.....

BTW, as it seems you flunked grade 10 English, allow me to correct you.

This is nonsense:

"grab on to those on the muslim side as if it was the word of God, and discount it on the Christian side as being non Christian and against the word of God".

HUH????

Grab on to what? or Whom? The word of whose god?????
Last edited by Colpy; Mar 24th, 2012 at 08:37 PM..

JLM
+1

I wouldn't know as you seem to throw words around willy-nilly without regard to their meaning so it's pretty tough trying to figure out your definitions.

I'll make it easy for you so even a 3rd class retard can understand. If you check Webster or Funk & Wagnalls or the Oxford Dictionary, they all provide meanings for the words I use. None of them define tough as being wimpy.

Cannuck

I'll make it easy for you so even a 3rd class retard can understand. If you check Webster or Funk & Wagnalls or the Oxford Dictionary, they all provide meanings for the words I use. None of them define tough as being wimpy.

Are "tough" and "important" interchangeable according to those dictionaries?

www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/important (external - login to view)

www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tough (external - login to view)

Well not according to Websters. I'll have to check the others some time when I'm bored.

JLM
+2

Are "tough" and "important" interchangeable according to those dictionaries?

Important - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary (external - login to view)

Tough - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary (external - login to view)

Well not according to Websters. I'll have to check the others some time when I'm bored.

You're an idiot, and that won't change if you give me a thousand reds, just makes you look like more of an Idiot.

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

You are an idiot and a troll.....if you can't carry on a conversation, why don't you just STFU and let those of us with some IQ and some manners carry on without your moronic interference??

I have NEVER met a more obnoxious, aggressive and ignorant individual that claimed to be a Christian.

You are a disgrace to your proclaimed religion.....

BTW, as it seems you flunked grade 10 English, allow me to correct you.

This is nonsense:

"grab on to those on the muslim side as if it was the word of God, and discount it on the Christian side as being non Christian and against the word of God".

HUH????

Grab on to what? or Whom? The word of whose god?????

Like I said, a fu cking idiot.