Fed up with Islam Yet???

Colpy
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Just imagine the Koran if it too were rewritten by John Darby....

Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

Or Andrew Dice Clay

Little Boy Blew.....

It would probably be a vast improvement.......

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

So calling someone an Asian who committed violence is slander because it tars them all-such as Hindus and Sikhs- with the same brush? Yet it would be fine to identify them as Muslims, even though not all Muslims "engage in this kind of behaviour". It's supreme irony that the old man ranting about Islam doesn't get the disconnect between what he's saying, and what he perceives as slander from the media.

Thumbs up for the laugh Colpy!

I know, it makes no sense.
Last edited by mentalfloss; Mar 20th, 2012 at 08:43 AM..

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

It would probably be a vast improvement.......

It didn't work out so great for the Bible.

CDNBear
+1

Little Boy Blew.....

He needed the money.

Tonington
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

And a gold star for you for political correctness....

I had no idea that anyone thought that old man was politically correct.

WLDB
+1

You misunderstand me. Like Ayaan Hirsi Ali (an atheist, born a Muslim) I believe we should be a proudly CHRISTIAN civilization, tolerant of all others.

Id much prefer secular to any religious tag being posted to the civilization.

Spade
+2
We are not a Christian nation. We are a secular nation that values religious freedom. Colpy is a wishful "thinker."

L Gilbert
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

I'm sure tolerance existed before Christianity did.

Do you agree?

No, actually, I don't.

lol
Too bad. Buddhism is older than Christianity and has been tolerant pretty much for its entire existence. Same for Taoism, Hinduism, and quite a few others, including North American cultures. Tolerance wasn't born 2012 years ago.

Colpy
Lather, Rinse, and Repeat - By Mark Steyn - The Corner - National Review Online (external - login to view)

Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

lol
Too bad. Buddhism is older than Christianity and has been tolerant pretty much for its entire existence. Same for Taoism, Hinduism, and quite a few others, including North American cultures. Tolerance wasn't born 2012 years ago.

Point to you, you're correct, I was being not-so-bright.

Cannuck
+3 / -1

lol

Judging from some of the self professed Christians on this forum, one could argue that tolerance took a step backwards 2012 years ago.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Judging from some of the self professed Christians on this forum, one could argue that tolerance took a step backwards 2012 years ago.

So what religion do you profess to that contributes to your high level of tolerance?

Cannuck
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

So what religion do you profess to that contributes to your high level of tolerance?

None.

DaSleeper
+3

Jim-Bo is just intolerant of older people, ...a simple mix of envy for what they have accomplished and bad manners on his part

A neg from Jim-bo for this one...shows us his level of maturity..non?
Last edited by DaSleeper; Mar 22nd, 2012 at 08:12 AM..

mentalfloss
+1

Christians can lecture Muslims about tolerance, but they still have their own issues to work out.

JLM
+3

Jim-Bo is just intolerant of older people, ...a simple mix of envy for what they have accomplished and bad manners on his part

That is understandable, older people are more astute at seeing through people's bullsh*t.

mentalfloss
+3

That is understandable, older people are more astute at seeing through people's bullsh*t.

Or so they believe.

Cannuck
+2 / -1

Or so they believe.

People, people, people....this thread is not about the failings (not to mention the selfishness) of our senior population. It's about spreading hatred against immigrants. Let's try and get the thread back on track.

JLM
+1

Or so they believe.

Well, our generation sure didn't get the country so f**ked up as these "Johnny come latelies" have!

People, people, people....this thread is not about the failings (not to mention the selfishness) of our senior population. It's about spreading hatred against immigrants. Let's try and get the thread back on track.

Getting fussy about who we spread hatred among, are we?

Cannuck

Getting fussy about who we spread hatred among, are we?

Not me, I just realize how confused some of our regulars can get and I'm trying to keep it simple stupid for them. No need to thank me JLM, it's the very least I can do. But hey, if you want to start up a thread spouting hatred against those that speak the truth about our aging population and the problems that they have caused our society, feel free. I'm sure there is lots to be discussed. I know we've been through it all before but I'm sure folks like you and Das have probably forgotten most of it. That is no big surprise really.

JLM
+1

Not me, I just realize how confused some of our regulars can get and I'm trying to keep it simple stupid for them. No need to thank me JLM, it's the very least I can do. But hey, if you want to start up a thread spouting hatred against those that speak the truth about our aging population and the problems that they have caused our society, feel free. I'm sure there is lots to be discussed. I know we've been through it all before but I'm sure folks like you and Das have probably forgotten most of it. That is no big surprise really.

F**k Off.

Cliffy
+2
We are all DPs here, 'ceptin' Bear. If you think about how vast the forests were and how plentiful was the wildlife pre invasion, none of us has a right to point any fingers.

Spade
+2
Bear's from Siberia.

DaSleeper
+2
A little bit of Jim-bo's babble.......for real

Toddler Babbling - YouTube

JLM
+3

A little bit of Jim-bo's babble.......for real

Toddler Babbling - YouTube

Is he that coherent?

Corduroy
+3
Give 'em enough power and they'll persecute everything. I'm fed up with all religion.

JLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

Give 'em enough power and they'll persecute everything. I'm fed up with all religion.

Is it the religion or is it people who are first hypocritical and second try to ram it down your throat? Religion by itself doesn't do anything!

mentalfloss
+1 / -1

Well, our generation sure didn't get the country so f**ked up as these "Johnny come latelies" have!

Most politicians are old, fat men any way you cut it.

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

We are all DPs here, 'ceptin' Bear. If you think about how vast the forests were and how plentiful was the wildlife pre invasion, none of us has a right to point any fingers.

I was born here. I'm sure CB was born here. My forefathers came from elsewhere. CB's forefathers came from elsewhere. Just what exactly are you talking about?

Corduroy

Is it the religion or is it people who are first hypocritical and second try to ram it down your throat? Religion by itself doesn't do anything!

False dilemma. I'm against religion and religion being crammed down my throat. Hypocrisy doesn't bother me really.

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

False dilemma. I'm against religion and religion being crammed down my throat. Hypocrisy doesn't bother me really.

In Canada, religion is not rammed down anyones throat.