Native girl punished for speaking her language

Machjo
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Shhhhhh Machjo... not so loudly. You'll ruin their self righteousness feelings about themselves.

A blind nationalist is the father who believes his kid can do no wrong, whereas a true patriot is critical of his country just as a loving father is of his children.

I'd rather fall in the latter category.

CDNBear
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

That sure explains alot.

Not as much as when you admitted to being stupid.

It's called reserving judgement until you have all the facts. It's what intelligent, reasonable people do.

There's no wonder why so many don't take you seriously. Your admitted stupidity aside, it's no secret that you just aren't reasonable either.

It's interesting that Dasleeper (one of this site's Conservative Party apologists) considers election fraud as "same ol', same ol'. Doesn't it say alot about the type of people the party attracts?

Yes, I know and it appears you opinion is that election fraud is no big deal. That's hilarious considering Conservatives get so upset when the lefties say that Harper and the Cons are undemocratic.

Given your admitted stupidity. I can understand why you would cast judgment without all the facts.
Last edited by CDNBear; Feb 29th, 2012 at 05:55 PM..

#juan
Quote: Originally Posted by MachjoView Post

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????

Who has a doctorate degree??

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

"Are you always such an arsehole Jim"?

Do you still beat your wife Das?

CDNBear

The harder you try, to more idiotic you look.

lone wolf
+4

Probably not.... Golf course is snow-covered and I heard she's being coached....

DaSleeper
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

The harder you try, to more idiotic you look.

Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Probably not.... Golf course is snow-covered and I heard she's being coached....

Always consider the source boys
He still hasn't learned that anytime he tries to dance with me he ends up solo dancing

CDNBear
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

He still hasn't learned that anytime he tries to dance with me he ends up solo dancing

By the sounds of it. Seems to be the story of his life.

Maybe that's why he has a fixation with my genitalia.

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

Ah.

Reminds me of the teacher we had in grade 4, right off the boat from England. Best one she came out with after us little kids in a logging camp pointed out some errors to her was"I may not always be right but I am never wrong"
Not much of a teacher and over paid at a dollar a year.

shadowshiv
+3
I could see that there could possibly be a problem if she decided to only speak in her native language, but for the little bit that she actually spoke? Give me a break! It seems that there are a lot of mountains out there right now that were previously just molehills. They need to give their heads a shake!

critter171
I like to know why i never heard of this story... so wrong and i think everyone should be fired from top to bottom... they didn't give a clear answer cause they knew what did was "illegal"