Thug finally on trial after three years!


JLM
#1
B.C. Mountie pleads not guilty in fatal Delta crash - British Columbia - CBC News

He's about as sharp as a fricken marble!
 
wizard
#2
... is this the one where the gonzo british columbia government is prosecuting the mountie for obstruction of justice instead of dangerous driving on a vehicular hit-and-run that resulted in death?

... in actual fact the prosecuter who laid the obstructing justice charge is the one guilty of obstructing justice. it is criminal obstruction of justice to subvert the law that radically and lay a phony charge against a guilty pig ...
 
Nuggler
+2
#3  Top Rated Post
All the little piggies surround the bad little piggy with their heads and tusks sticking out, because they know they could be the next piggy caught in the act, and so, will defend the bad little piggy to the very end.. ..............or at least till they're in actual danger. They got this act from watching Musk Ox.
 
wizard
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by NugglerView Post

All the little piggies surround the bad little piggy with their heads and tusks sticking out, because they know they could be the next piggy caught in the act, and so, will defend the bad little piggy to the very end.. ..............or at least till they're in actual danger. They got this act from watching Musk Ox.

... very true. works that way in the legal profession too ...

... but obstructing justice on a hit-and-run??? nuts ...
 
JLM
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... very true. works that way in the legal profession too ...

... but obstructing justice on a hit-and-run??? nuts ...

Any and all charges they can make stick on that creep is just fine with me!
 
PoliticalNick
+1
#6
Incredulous, absolutely flabbergasting. How is this guy still on the force and being paid? First he helps kill a disoriented traveller then he kills an innocent guy on a motorcycle because he is drunk and speeding. I don't know who he has been blowing to get away with both these acts but whoever it was should be fired and strung up publicly beside him.
 
bill barilko
#7
Canada is as corrupt as any developing world sh!thole you could name.
 
damngrumpy
+1
#8
This is the same guy who was in on the killing of a man at Vancouver airport because he
couldn't speak English. This guy is a prime reason why the RCMP has lost so much of its
respect in BC. Doesn't surprise me though that he is on a suspension with pay the law
works it magic as it pleases in this province in so many ways.
Remember to two amigos Bassi and Virk? We good people that we are paid over six
million in legal fees for these two. We actually paid the legal expenses of people who in
fact pleaded guilty. It my belief they paid hush money to keep the real truth on BC Rail
from ever seeing the light of day.
They are charging creepo with the least of his offences in order that he might just be able
to stay on the force so injustice can continue in BC
 
JLM
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpyView Post

This is the same guy who was in on the killing of a man at Vancouver airport because he
couldn't speak English. This guy is a prime reason why the RCMP has lost so much of its
respect in BC. Doesn't surprise me though that he is on a suspension with pay the law
works it magic as it pleases in this province in so many ways.
Remember to two amigos Bassi and Virk? We good people that we are paid over six
million in legal fees for these two. We actually paid the legal expenses of people who in
fact pleaded guilty. It my belief they paid hush money to keep the real truth on BC Rail
from ever seeing the light of day.
They are charging creepo with the least of his offences in order that he might just be able
to stay on the force so injustice can continue in BC

Real piece of work ain't he? It WILL catch up with him partially because of his big mouth. What a disgrace to the whole force!

Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpyView Post

This is the same guy who was in on the killing of a man at Vancouver airport because he
couldn't speak English. This guy is a prime reason why the RCMP has lost so much of its
respect in BC. Doesn't surprise me though that he is on a suspension with pay the law
works it magic as it pleases in this province in so many ways.
Remember to two amigos Bassi and Virk? We good people that we are paid over six
million in legal fees for these two. We actually paid the legal expenses of people who in
fact pleaded guilty. It my belief they paid hush money to keep the real truth on BC Rail
from ever seeing the light of day.
They are charging creepo with the least of his offences in order that he might just be able
to stay on the force so injustice can continue in BC

Actually a smart move, as they couldn't PROVE he was drunk while driving. There is probably a wider range of discretion for abstructing justice.
 
damngrumpy
#10
You are right but they would go with the least anyway and give us the story of being an
officer and already on the force and he made a mistake, he misspoke and of course he
acted out of character, need I say more?
 
JLM
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by bill barilkoView Post

Canada is as corrupt as any developing world sh!thole you could name.

Maybe not, but they do give the criminal every chance- maybe it pays off in the long run. (especially for defence lawyers)

Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpyView Post

You are right but they would go with the least anyway and give us the story of being an
officer and already on the force and he made a mistake, he misspoke and of course he
acted out of character, need I say more?

Just to avoid a huge public outcry, when he falls it will be hard.
 
no new posts