Anonymous threatens cyber crusade against Israel

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Were they posting here?

Israeli's haven't been posting here either. Doesn't seem to stop eao from condemning them.

earth_as_one
When I referred to Palestinian militants firing rockets and mortars at Israeli civilians, I war referring to all Palestinian militant groups, including the military wing of Hamas, as well as Islamic Jihad, the al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades and others.

I also have no problem condemning Hezbollah militants firing missiles in the general direction of Israeli civilians as war crimes.

Your turn gerryh, which war criminals do you condemn or support?

Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Israeli's haven't been posting here either. Doesn't seem to stop eao from condemning them.

What was the topic of this string again? Oh yes... Anonymous threatens cyber crusade against Israel

Technically condemning Palestinian and Lebanese militant war crimes would be off topic.
Last edited by earth_as_one; Feb 26th, 2012 at 09:42 PM..

gerryh
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

When I referred to Palestinian militants firing rockets and mortars at Israeli civilians, I war referring to all Palestinian militant groups, including the military wing of Hamas, as well as Islamic Jihad, the al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades and others.

I also have no problem condemning Hezbollah war crimes.

Your turn gerryh, which war criminals do you condemn or support?

What was the topic of this string again? Oh yes... Anonymous threatens cyber crusade against Israel

I condemn ALL war participants. I condemn all war. I always have and I always will. "I" have been consistent. You, on the other hand, have made a career on this board of condemning Israel and jews and every once in a blue moon throw in a terrorist or two. Usually with a disclaimer though as to how it is understandable considering what the Israeli's have done.

earth_as_one
I've only condemned people who commit war crimes and crimes against humanity, regardless of race or religion. I don't recall gerryh ever condemning a single specific war crime committed by some Israelis, some of whom are Jewish and others who aren't.

I only support non-violent resistance for Palestinian justice and freedom.

lone wolf
+3
I condemn they who see the Muddled East as a black-and-white issue that's easily going to sort itself out - even if somebody actually DOES win....

earth_as_one
OK but how do you feel about Canada negotiating a Mutual Defense Pact with Israel. Do you agree with Canada's defense minister pursuing this agreement?

Goober
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Were they posting here?

No they were not, but their 5th column does make appearances dressed up as non-violent pacifist secular humanists. If everyone shared this philosophy there would be no violence, war or crime.

Then when asked a simple question, Poof they are gone.

lone wolf
+1

OK but how do you feel about Canada negotiating a Mutual Defense Pact with Israel. Do you agree with Canada's defense minister pursuing this agreement?

It's a one-sided pact. I think Canada's DEFENCE minister should concentrate more on ice without a glass around it.

gerryh
+2

I gather you have no working brain cells. I've already given my position on war.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

I stand by my deleted words....

Ditto.

earth_as_one
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

No they were not, but their 5th column does make appearances dressed up as non-violent pacifist secular humanists. If everyone shared this philosophy there would be no violence, war or crime.

Then when asked a simple question, Poof they are gone.

When someone is a rude troll, getting nasty and personal, then I ignore them. Your posts tend to be rude, nasty personal attacks which violate forum rules. When your question violates the forum rules, then it doesn't deserve an answer.

Everyone should respect the rules not only to the letter, but also in spirit. Some people here like yourself are constantly pushing the limits. You seem more interested in finding creative ways to almost violate the rules, rather than respecting others.

Respect forum rules and behave politely, then you might get an answer from me. Then again you might not. I travel frequently on business. Sometimes I can't access the internet easily and other times I'm too busy for this forum. By the time I come back, questions can be buried by many responses. But I'm not going to respond to every taunt and threat. Instead I'll ignore them.

CDNBear
+1

I've only condemned people who commit war crimes and crimes against humanity, regardless of race or religion.

No you don't...

I condemn the IDF's use of civilians as human shields to block bullets and search for armed militants.

I condemn Israel's system of religious based entitlement which causes millions of people to suffer injustice and oppression because they don't follow the official state religion.

I condemn Israel's rolling ethnic cleansing of land supposed reserved for a future Palestinian state.

Quote:

I agree with Anonymous when they stated that Israeli leader "Zionist bigotry" is responsible for a "reign of terror" that has displaced or killed "a great many" innocent people.

While they attack civilian infrastructure. I thought you condemned that?...

1) Deliberately destroying civilian infrastructure for purely collective punishment reasons without any military purpose:

earth_as_one
Yet another lie by CB:

Anonymous took down the Israeli PMO's website today. Recently hackers disrupted the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, the national carrier El Al, several banks and hospitals, Israel's fire and rescue services, and the Haaretz daily. ...I am against publishing people's personal information, like credit card numbers on the internet. I am against interfering with emergency services. However if Anonymous wants to battle the Israeli government, then government websites, prominent newspapers and the Tel Aviv stock exchange would be fair targets. I'm not saying I support Anonymous, but I am following the cyber war which appears to be escalating...,"

You must love getting your *** handed to you over and over...

CDNBear
+3

Yet another lie by CB:

It's no lie (And I'm posting a quote to back up my claim).

You are likely unable to understand that you lend credence to Anon, when you agree with anything they say. Especially when you say things like...

Anonymous: Fairness, Justice and Freedom...

It makes sense that this group would oppose a state born by ethnic cleansing which displaced hundreds of thousands.

Just like me,they oppose Zionism's unfairness, injustice and oppression. Just like Anonymous, I am not against Judaism.

A note to any Jewish person reading this. People who always side with the government aren't reliable friends. The people who helped Jews during the holocaust opposed their governments. Most who helped were motivated by a sense of fairness and a desire that everyone deserves justice and freedom. Anonymous has far more in common with the people who helped Jews escape Nazi Europe than the people who will inevitably post antisemitic accusations against me.

What a glowing defence of a criminal group, that employs electronic warfare.

Quote:

You must love getting your *** handed to you over and over...

You'd actually have to do that, for it to be true.

petros
+1
Civilians...that is funny. Neither the Heebs or the Arabs are civil.

Goober
+2

When someone is a rude troll, getting nasty and personal, then I ignore them. Your posts tend to be rude, nasty personal attacks which violate forum rules. When your question violates the forum rules, then it doesn't deserve an answer.

Everyone should respect the rules not only to the letter, but also in spirit. Some people here like yourself are constantly pushing the limits. You seem more interested in finding creative ways to almost violate the rules, rather than respecting others.

Respect forum rules and behave politely, then you might get an answer from me. Then again you might not. I travel frequently on business. Sometimes I can't access the internet easily and other times I'm too busy for this forum. By the time I come back, questions can be buried by many responses. But I'm not going to respond to every taunt and threat. Instead I'll ignore them.

Are you sure I was referring to you.

As I read this thread am sure you are not sitting. Why, CB has not only handed you your *** on numerous occasions but shown how shallow your, and I use the term in a very loose manner, your so called ethics.
Last edited by Goober; Feb 27th, 2012 at 07:27 PM..

earth_as_one
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

It's no lie (And I'm posting a quote to back up my claim).

You are likely unable to understand that you lend credence to Anon, when you agree with anything they say. Especially when you say things like...

What a glowing defence of a criminal group, that employs electronic warfare.

You'd actually have to do that, for it to be true.

You claimed I support attacks against civilian infrastructure. I responded by referencing a previous post in this thread which condemned attacks against Israeli emergency services, proving yet again that you are a liar.

I also already made the point that good people can and should violate bad laws. When the Nazis passed laws to exterminate Jews, Roma, Jehovah Witnesses and the like, good people broke the law to help the criminally oppressed and persecuted avoid the gas chambers.

I don't know enough about anonymous to support or condemn them. If their intent is to break bad laws to help the criminally oppressed and persecuted, then I'd say Anonymous has more in common with the good people who broke Nazi laws at considerable risk to their personal safety as well as their family and friends. That's an observation, not a statement of support.

Palestinians are criminally oppressed and persecuted by Israeli laws and policies which effectively takes away their homes and property and awards it to God's chosen people. Israeli authorities aren't rounding up their criminally persecuted and oppressed for extermination yet, but they have already taken away most of their rights and freedoms. As we chat, Israeli authorities are in the process of locking the remaining criminally oppressed and persecuted behind walls, guard towers and razor wire. Many Palestinian villages already look just like the Warsaw ghetto. The Zionist State of Israel also practices state sponsored assassinations and extrajudicial executions. Each year the people God didn't choose loose more land, property, personal rights and freedoms. Given the current direction the thugs who control Israel are headed, its only a matter of time until they impose their version of a Final Solution to their Palestinian problem.

BTW, over the last several pages, I proved beyond a reasonable doubt that some IDF soldiers have used civilians as human shields. The IDF appeal of the Israeli Supreme Court ban against using civilian shields show that they support this war crime. Unless I missed it, you never condemned or supported this activity.

I have no problem stating that any soldiers who would force an 11 year old girl at gunpoint to act as a human shield are cowards as well as war criminals. Perhaps, you'd like to comment on the bravery of armed soldiers hiding behind an 11 year old girl while forcing her walk in front of them to enter buildings to search for militants. IMO, they were using her to draw enemy fire and set off booby traps. Does that action cross any lines for you?

Goober
+1

You claimed I support attacks against civilian infrastructure. I responded by referencing a previous post in this thread which condemned attacks against Israeli emergency services, proving yet again that you are a liar.

I also already made the point that good people can and should violate bad laws. When the Nazis passed laws to exterminate Jews, Roma, Jehovah Witnesses and the like, good people broke the law to help the criminally oppressed and persecuted avoid the gas chambers.

I don't know enough about anonymous to support or condemn them. If their intent is to break bad laws to help the criminally oppressed and persecuted, then I'd say Anonymous has more in common with the good people who broke Nazi laws at considerable risk to their personal safety as well as their family and friends. That's an observation, not a statement of support.

First you support this group, now you do not know enough. My oh my, you turn about so often you are always looking at an asshoxle. And all done without mirrors. Amazing.
But one point you make is pertinent. You do not know enough.

CDNBear

You claimed I support attacks against civilian infrastructure.

No I didn't

Quote:

I responded by referencing a previous post in this thread which condemned attacks against Israeli emergency services, proving yet again that you are a liar.

No you didn't, you only proved that you can't read or comprehend English, or are in fact, a liar yourself.

Which is it?

Quote:

So you're saying attacking israel's infrastructure, a crime against humanity, according to you. Or their hacking in general, which is against the law. Is OK, because they are breaking bad laws?

Quote:

I don't know enough about anonymous to support or condemn them. If their intent is to break bad laws to help the criminally oppressed and persecuted, then I'd say Anonymous has more in common with the good people who broke Nazi laws at considerable risk to their personal safety as well as their family and friends.

So that's a yes, you are saying those are bad laws.

Quote:

That's an observation, not a statement of support.

No it isn't. You're making a statement about what is or isn't a bad law. In this case, you seem to be saying laws against hacking and crimes against humanity, are bad laws.

Quote:

Palestinians are criminally oppressed and persecuted by Israeli laws and policies which effectively takes away their homes and property and awards it to God's chosen people. Israeli authorities aren't rounding their undesirables for extermination yet, but they have taken away most of their rights and freedoms and are in the process of locking them up beyond walls, guard towers and razor wire. Some Palestinian villages look just like the Warsaw ghetto. The Zionist State of Israel also practices state sponsored assassinations and extrajudicial executions. Each year the people God didn't choose loose more land, property, personal rights and freedoms. Given the current direction the thugs who control Israel are headed, its only a matter of time until they impose their version of a Final Solution to their Palestinian problem.

There's more of that general condemnation, meant only to demonize Israel.

Quote:

Unless I missed it, you never condemned or supported this activity.

That's true, you made up your own answer to the question, so I didn't bother.

Quote:

IMO, they were using her to draw enemy fire and set off booby traps. Does that action cross any lines for you?

Your opinion doesn't amount to much.

lone wolf
+3

BTW, over the last several pages, I proved beyond a reasonable doubt that some IDF soldiers have used civilians as human shields. The IDF appeal of the Israeli Supreme Court ban against using civilian shields show that they support this war crime. Unless I missed it, you never condemned or supported this activity.

I have no problem stating that any soldiers who would force an 11 year old girl at gunpoint to act as a human shield are cowards as well as war criminals. Perhaps, you'd like to comment on the bravery of armed soldiers hiding behind an 11 year old girl while forcing her walk in front of them to enter buildings to search for militants. IMO, they were using her to draw enemy fire and set off booby traps. Does that action cross any lines for you?

No ... what you did was hijack a thread and used an 11-year-old girl's plight as the smokescreen to hide the fact your new-found heroes interfered with hospitals and fire and rescue services in their hacking fun. In effect, you used an 11-year-old girl as a human shield....

Feel good?

MHz
Wow, they must be good, attack Israel with one hand and the US with the other. They have to be 'grandkids of OBL'. Even with hackers on stand-by in Israel they could only do a ***-4-tat response, hardly the thing legends are made of. nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Revolutionary Politics::Revolutionary Politics : Anonymous declares War on the United States Government! (external - login to view)

IMO talented hackers would be zeroing out lots of personal loans in a quiet manner. They could have also fixed the vote fraud in their last two elections. Must be the 'new white hat' out to save the peons of the world from the , wait for it, ......... the elite.

Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Feel good?

Perhaps he is a spy on a mission, did the world almost end in the time it took for those last few pages to unfold, fuken rights it did if the reports are correct.
Last edited by MHz; Feb 27th, 2012 at 09:22 PM..

no new posts