Anonymous threatens cyber crusade against Israel

lone wolf
+1
I get it.... You-lie-and-I'll-swear-to-it makes it absolute. I'm still not saying IDF didn't use a human shield and I'm not saying they did. I'm saying there has been so much bullshyte come out of that drama that it's hard to know where the truth ends and the propaganda begins. It's easy enough to lie to Al Jazeera, the BBC, CNN. the President or even cops -especially if one happens to be saying what they're tuned to hear.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

If I could give you multiple thumbs up for this I would.

A decision based of both of you being Jewish rather than you agreeing with his view of the thermodynamic properties of structural steel when subjected to heat /stress. If not please enlightem me on your version that accounts for the NIST report being physically possible.

Quote:

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear

I didn't 'clam up'. Which is why you have me on ignore. You didn't like the fact that every time you opened your mouth, I helped you insert your own foot.

But please, do carry on, your delusional version of reality and how you convey it via drivel is entertaining.

I agree. Your constant and repetitious posting of extreme cases, leveled against Israel as a whole, trying to portray it as standard behavior of Israeli and thusly, Jews. Is an excellent example of that very prejudicial, and intolerant bigotry, that you have for Jews.

Which of course brings us back to...

Meanwhile my frozen mukluk has been kicking your *** down the road like it was a frozen horse turd. You are still using the same old lies too, boring and a liar, key ingredients on that one way trip to Iggyland (just till you have sat on Jesus's lap)

Like I need your permission, still this would be a rare occasion as part of the usual suspects trying to puff himself up without actually going so far as to address me himself. lol You sure you even wany critters like that clinging to you? Oh yeah, the collective, the church promotes getting the leaven out of the church rather than try to attract it all into one place. lol
Like sniping, didn't ger pop a few gaskets when I pointed out that Baghdad sniper was a legal way of fighting a war when the odds are stacked against you? Can't have it both ways, well you can but that makes you two faced.

I haven't put Israel in one headline, they keep doing it themselves. If it seem like I post many things that is because nobody else is making headlines in the same volume, they are at about 5% as often. hint, hint. Why are Jews (the ones on this thread in particular) so reluctant to agree that if the IDF can drop (Syrian) civilians from 1/4 mile away when there is a strong fence between the two and still claim that Syrian troops cannot open fire on a hostile crowd that has already killed some of your members. I would be happy to post the details of the point blank executions that took place on the high-seas once they determined they had the right to use deadly force. Dig up the actual paperwork and post it if it doesn't support Syria's right to use live rounds. Turkish commandos are on the record of saying they would have used live ammo sooner had they been coming down on lines. If that seems like a thing against Jews in particular then guilty I am. If one side uses an action and it is deemed 'legal' then it is still legal when the other side uses the same tactic.

If this sniping incident leaves me with the taste that Israel would shoot people who came to a funeral if it helped their 'public image' then I just can't admire that sort of behavior and I hope I never will be able to. Jews also freely admit to be trying to influence politics in more than 1 nation other than Israel, while telling everybody they have no business even saying anything about how Israel runs their place, again arrogant is well shy of the best description for that attitude. There you go, bitchin and whinin and cryin that I'm persecuting you, make it a fantasy issue so you don't have to reply to the physics questions.

Shirley Bear, that must bring us up to date, now back in your box.

L Gilbert
I showed how the NIST report was valid long ago and showed how your arguments were based purely on suppositions. You simply refuse to accept evidence.

CDNBear
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

A decision based of both of you being Jewish rather than you agreeing with his view of the thermodynamic properties of structural steel when subjected to heat /stress.

LOL, Gh the Catholic, Jewish? Bear the Native, Jewish?

Up the meds Mhz.

Quote:

If not please enlightem me on your version that accounts for the NIST report being physically possible.

Already did, in several 9/11 threads. By all means, go dig one up, I'll bury you again.

Quote:

Meanwhile my frozen mukluk has been kicking your *** down the road like it was a frozen horse turd. You are still using the same old lies too, boring and a liar, key ingredients on that one way trip to Iggyland (just till you have sat on Jesus's lap)

That would fall under your delusional version of reality.

Quote:

Like I need your permission, still this would be a rare occasion as part of the usual suspects trying to puff himself up without actually going so far as to address me himself. lol You sure you even wany critters like that clinging to you? Oh yeah, the collective, the church promotes getting the leaven out of the church rather than try to attract it all into one place. lol
Like sniping, didn't ger pop a few gaskets when I pointed out that Baghdad sniper was a legal way of fighting a war when the odds are stacked against you? Can't have it both ways, well you can but that makes you two faced.

That would fall under the drivel.

Quote:

I haven't put Israel in one headline, they keep doing it themselves. If it seem like I post many things that is because nobody else is making headlines in the same volume, they are at about 5% as often. hint, hint. Why are Jews (the ones on this thread in particular) so reluctant to agree that if the IDF can drop (Syrian) civilians from 1/4 mile away when there is a strong fence between the two and still claim that Syrian troops cannot open fire on a hostile crowd that has already killed some of your members. I would be happy to post the details of the point blank executions that took place on the high-seas once they determined they had the right to use deadly force. Dig up the actual paperwork and post it if it doesn't support Syria's right to use live rounds. Turkish commandos are on the record of saying they would have used live ammo sooner had they been coming down on lines. If that seems like a thing against Jews in particular then guilty I am. If one side uses an action and it is deemed 'legal' then it is still legal when the other side uses the same tactic.
If this sniping incident leaves me with the taste that Israel would shoot people who came to a funeral if it helped their 'public image' then I just can't admire that sort of behavior and I hope I never will be able to. Jews also freely admit to be trying to influence politics in more than 1 nation other than Israel, while telling everybody they have no business even saying anything about how...

Quote has been trimmed
That falls under a new category, babble.

Quote:

Shirley Bear, that must bring us up to date, now back in your box.

Your atrocious spelling aside. It only brings us up to date in your little mangled version of reality.

Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

I showed how the NIST report was valid long ago and showed how your arguments were based purely on suppositions. You simply refuse to accept evidence.

So I'm not the only one that wasted the time trying to educate Mhz.

Oh well, I guess to be a good Jew hater, you have to be a complete liar, Mhz does both well.

lone wolf
Seriously, Bear.... Is your name REALLY Shirley?

MHz
Let's go matimatical right from the start. The floor joists were connected to the inner and outer columns vai a bolt that was about 1in in dia, correct or not? Could a bolt that size bend two box columns that are a few feet in circumference and at least 1/4 in wall thickness. (discounting any extra strength introduced by all the internal bracing between adjoining columns)

Go ahead agree with this assessment then post the relative strengths of all related components. (including the sag factor of 4in of concrete floor pad)

(in part)
Photographic evidence proves beyond a doubt that floors sagged, pulling perimeter columns in. An event some conspiracy sites suggest never happened.
Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - Sagging Trusses and Bowed Columns (external - login to view)

The highest temperatures estimated for the samples was 250 C (482 F). That's consistent with the results of fire tests in uninsulated steel-framed parking garages, which showed maximum steel temperatures of 360 C (680 F). How interesting then, that NIST's sagging truss model has the truss heated to 700 C (1292 F).
A floor section was modeled to investigate failure modes and sequences of failures under combined gravity and thermal loads. The floor section was heated to 700 C (with a linear thermal gradient through the slab thickness from 700 C to 300 C at the top surface of the slab) over a period of 30 min. Initially the thermal expansion of the floor pushed the columns outward, but with increased temperatures, the floor sagged and the columns were pulled inward. (p 98/14
NIST Conceals the Controlled Demolition of the Twin Towers (external - login to view)

L Gilbert
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Given the level of idiocy in Mhz' posts, I was under the impression, he was misspelling "surely".

I didn't give much thought to the fact that his idiocy could have caused him to mistake me for a woman, named Shirley.

But I guess it could.

Shirley Goldberg?

CDNBear

Let's go matimatical right from the start.

Take it to an appropriate thread.

MHz

Shirley Goldberg?

Shirley You-jest. More to do with limp-wristed arguments that fly in the face of science.

AE911Truth - Derek Johnson - "Engineering Destruction" 7/11/09. - YouTube (external - login to view)

earth_as_one
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

I get it.... You-lie-and-I'll-swear-to-it makes it absolute. I'm still not saying IDF didn't use a human shield and I'm not saying they did. I'm saying there has been so much bullshyte come out of that drama that it's hard to know where the truth ends and the propaganda begins. It's easy enough to lie to Al Jazeera, the BBC, CNN. the President or even cops -especially if one happens to be saying what they're tuned to hear.

Another kind of nonsense.

You refused to change your opinion regarding the IDF's known use of civilians as human shields after I brought it to your attention that the Israeli Supreme Court banned the IDF from using civilians as human shields. You refuse to provide an alternative explanation of why the Israeli Supreme Court would feel it necessary to pass such a ban if some IDF soldiers weren't using civilians as human shields.

Israel's supreme court has banned the use of Palestinian human shields in arrest raids, saying the practice violates international law.

Israeli soldiers make a Palestinian resident enter a house in Nablus in August 2002
The court issued a temporary injunction against the practice in 2002 after a teenager was killed when troops made him negotiate with a wanted militant...
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israel bans use of human shields (external - login to view)

You claim I post lies and make unsupported propaganda, after I referenced mutually supporting reports by the BBC and Israeli human rights group B'Tselem which support my statement that some IDF soldiers used an 11 year old girl as a human shield. The BBC report even had footage of some armed IDF soldiers forcing a civilian at gunpoint to act as a human shield. You even tried to claim the 11 year old girl forced at gunpoint to search for armed militants was probably a voluntary collaborator as a way to explain this girl's actions, even though her statement claims armed soldiers made her walk in front of them and threatened to put her in jail or kill her if she didn't cooperate.

I don't have to "lie-and-I'll-swear-to-it" that some IDF soldiers have used Palestinian civilians as human shields. The BBC, B'Tselem, Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch and even IDF soldiers themselves have all claimed that some IDF soldiers use civilians as human shields. I only have to reference them. What you can you reference to support your belief that the IDF does not use civilians as human shields? I can reference the Israeli military's appeal of the civilian human shield ban ruling to support my statements.

IDF to appeal human shield ban
The Israeli Defence Ministry will appeal against a supreme court ruling banning the use of Palestinian human shields in raids, officials said.
Defence Minister Shaul Mofaz is prepared to make a personal appearance in court to defend the practice, ministry officials added.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4333982.stm (external - login to view)
Last edited by earth_as_one; Feb 26th, 2012 at 05:05 PM..

L Gilbert
+1

Shirley You-jest.

I'm not named "Shirley" either. Nor do I have a hyphenated surname like "You-jest".
Quote:

More to do with limp-wristed arguments that fly in the face of science.

As I showed before, I think that denying engineers and other such people have excluded certain issues. And then I posted links showing that they did indeed ignore certain aspects of evidence. I also showed that all you did was what those denial researchers did and patch together in an incohesive mass of suppositions.
I'm not going to rehash the same stuff to you as you didn't pay any attention the first time.

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Now LG is a woman named Shirley?

Not only that, but he seems to think I am a woman named "Shirley" with a last name of "You-jest" from some undetermined cultural heritage.

earth_as_one
+1

That you continue to believe such nonsense despite the overwhelming evidence that contradicts your viewpoint indicates you are in denial or being willfully ignorant. Certainly your lack of sympathy for an 11 year old girl forced at gunpoint to search for armed militants indicates a high level of callousness.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

That you continue to believe such nonsense despite the overwhelming evidence that contradicts your viewpoint indicates you are in denial or being willfully ignorant. Certainly your lack of sympathy for an 11 year old girl forced at gunpoint to search for armed militants indicates a high level of callousness.

You haven't offered enough proof to support your claims about the 11yo girl.

On the other hand, you have unwittingly posted enough crap, to adequately come to the conclusion, you hate Jews, and support neo Nazi regimes.

MHz

I'm not named "Shirley" either. Nor do I have a hyphenated surname like "You-jest". .

So why do you think it was for you then?

CDNBear

I'm sure this will go directly and clearly, right over your head, but you wrote that, in a reply top his post.

L Gilbert
+1

Because you stated it in a reply to me specifically. Same reason you should think I am replying specifically to you with this post.

MHz

Because you stated it in a reply to me specifically. Same reason you should think I am replying specifically to you with this post.

Shirley You-jest is a question BTW

lone wolf
+1

Another kind of nonsense.

You refused to change your opinion regarding the IDF's known use of civilians as human shields after I brought it to your attention that the Israeli Supreme Court banned the IDF from using civilians as human shields. You refuse to provide an alternative explanation of why the Israeli Supreme Court would feel it necessary to pass such a ban if some IDF soldiers weren't using civilians as human shields.

Israel's supreme court has banned the use of Palestinian human shields in arrest raids, saying the practice violates international law.

Israeli soldiers make a Palestinian resident enter a house in Nablus in August 2002
The court issued a temporary injunction against the practice in 2002 after a teenager was killed when troops made him negotiate with a wanted militant...
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israel bans use of human shields (external - login to view)

Guilty as charged, sir ... as befits all citizens in this country
Quote:

You claim I post lies and make unsupported propaganda, after I referenced mutually supporting reports by the BBC and Israeli human rights group B'Tselem which support my statement that some IDF soldiers used an 11 year old girl as a human shield. The BBC report even had footage of some armed IDF soldiers forcing a civilian at gunpoint to act as a human shield. You even tried to claim the 11 year old girl forced at gunpoint to search for armed militants was probably a voluntary collaborator as a way to explain this girl's actions, even though her statement claims armed soldiers made her walk in front of them and threatened to put her in jail or kill her if she didn't cooperate.

Who read it to you? I suggested you take in a lot of stuff, process it to slip through whatever sort of filter you are - just as you have processed my own words then regurgitate it in such massive doses that a Kaopectate enema may be in order
Quote:

I don't have to "lie-and-I'll-swear-to-it" that some IDF soldiers have used Palestinian civilians as human shields. The BBC, B'Tselem, Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch and even IDF soldiers themselves have all claimed that some IDF soldiers use civilians as human shields. I only have to reference them. What you can you reference to support your belief that the IDF does not use civilians as human shields? I can reference the Israeli military's appeal of the civilian human shield ban ruling to support my statements.

Again.... Where have I said anything like IDF hasn't ever used, used, or ever in the future will use civilians as human shields? That's your own fixation. Deal with it....
Quote:

IDF to appeal human shield ban
The Israeli Defence Ministry will appeal against a supreme court ruling banning the use of Palestinian human shields in raids, officials said.
Defence Minister Shaul Mofaz is prepared to make a personal appearance in court to defend the practice, ministry officials added.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | IDF to appeal human shield ban (external - login to view)

Like I said, hoops are as easy as the ears that hear them. I remain indifferent.

Deal with that, too....

lone wolf
+1
So ... uh ... tell me, again why we should take your spin on things as the Gospel from a humanitarian aspect?

You have just defined propaganda....

earth_as_one

So ... uh ... tell me, again why we should take your spin on things as the Gospel from a humanitarian aspect?

You have just defined propaganda....

Perhaps you'd like to spin the Israeli Supreme Court decision to ban the IDF from using civilians as human shields, and the IDF's subsequent appeal defending the practice in a way that makes the IDF's use of civilians as human shields unproven? I guess by trying to make it sound like I have spun this would count.

Ron in Regina
+2
A post # along with a Thread title would have made things easier.

Mods can remove a whole Thread, or one post at a time....

**** I hate this topic. The whole Middle East could fall off the
face of the planet, along with all the fighting it generates, & it
wouldn't bother me at all.

No, I didn't read the whole Thread, so I'm sure I missed stuff
as I skimmed along in the cesspool this Thread became, Yoink'n
out stupidity & reciprocal trolling left, right, and centre.

I realize that asking people to try and keep it civil when discussing
that whole ****ing region of the globe might be beyond the abilities
of some, but please make the effort.

lone wolf
I stand by my deleted words....

Ron in Regina
On the topic of Isreal/Palestine/Middle East/etc....can we keep this on
the topic and off each other please?

Cliffy
Judging by how some people consider Israel as a sacred cow and others the complete opposite, I would suggest putting all ME threads under the Religious category.

lone wolf
+1

Perhaps you'd like to spin the Israeli Supreme Court decision to ban the IDF from using civilians as human shields, and the IDF's subsequent appeal defending the practice in a way that makes the IDF's use of civilians as human shields unproven? I guess by trying to make it sound like I have spun this would count.

The use of human shields isn't anything new. Feel free to Google it. Hell, I even remember playing in the old POW camp just beside the old Arsenal (by then, Firestone) ... and that was a lot of miles inland from the Atlantic Ocean. Let's just say I'm a bit more hardened to it. Where, but in your imagination, have I said IDF's use of human shields is unproven.

My friend, something has spun alright. I suggest, next time, just wind the propeller....

earth_as_one
I am agnostic and consider most religions to have equal merit. I've never made a negative comment about Jews, Muslims or any other religious group. Unlike many people here on this forum and the Harper government, I condemn all war criminals and people who commit crimes against humanity regardless of their race or religion.

Most Canadians are well aware that Palestinians militants commit war crimes when they fire rockets and missiles in the general direction of Israeli civilians. I not only condemn this war crime, but all the other war crimes in this conflict including those which go unreported by our MSM and unshakably supported by the Harper government:

Prime Minister Stephen Harper states unshakably support for Israel despite their atrocious human rights record (external - login to view)

I disagree with Canadian Prime Minister Harper's position that Canada should unshakably support a nation regardless of their human rights record. Canada should support international laws concerning the conduct of war and human rights, rather than support war crimes, oppression and injustice suffered by millions of innocent Palestinian civilians. Instead Canada should support the right of all civilians to freedom and justice, free of war crimes and crimes against humanity, regardless of race or religion.

I condemn the IDF's use of civilians as human shields to block bullets and search for armed militants. I agree with the Israeli Supreme court decision banning the IDF from using civilians as human shields. The IDF's appeal of this ruling indicates that the highest levels in the IDF are not only aware of the cruel and barbaric practice, but also consider this war crime to be a valid way to protect soldiers, tanks and artillery positions from counter attack.
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4333982.stm (external - login to view)

I also condemn other IDF war crimes as investigated, corroborated and documented by Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch and every reputable human rights organization which has ever investigated this conflict including the Israeli human rights organization B'tselem. These war crimes include and are not limited to:

1) Deliberately destroying civilian infrastructure for purely collective punishment reasons without any military purpose:
- hospitals, police and fire stations, mosques and churches, government buildings
- sewage and water distribution and treatment systems
- food production, storage and distribution
- electricity production and distribution
- fuel storage and distribution
2) Deliberately attacking ambulance drivers, paramedics, firemen and police and innocent civilians, including women and children.
3) Deliberately attacking UN and NGO aid convoys.
4) Deliberately shelling densely populated urban areas with heavy artillery and chemical weapons which burn flesh on contact including UN civilian shelters, schools and hospitals, without any military purpose or justification.

I condemn the Israeli government's humanitarian food and medical aid blockade to 1.5 million Gazans. These people suffer extreme poverty, food and medical supply shortages as food from organizations like Oxfam and medical supplies from Doctors With Borders and the World Health Organization sit in Israeli warehouses, when they could be in Gaza feeding people and saving lives from easily treated diseases.

I condemn Israel's system of religious based entitlement which causes millions of people to suffer injustice and oppression because they don't follow the official state religion. As a result, hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians have lost their homes and protperty to the benefit of others who follow the state religion.

I condemn Israel's rolling ethnic cleansing of land supposed reserved for a future Palestinian state. Hundreds of thousands of Israeli citizens live on land confiscated illegally from Palestinians living in the West Bank and Jerusalem. This war crime is the root cause of most violence,injustice and oppression which drives this conflict.

Back on topic

I agree with Anonymous when they stated that Israeli leader "Zionist bigotry" is responsible for a "reign of terror" that has displaced or killed "a great many" innocent people.

My opinion is that Canada should remain neutral in this conflict and not sign the Mutual Defense Pact with Israel:

Nov. 17, 2011
OTTAWA - Canada and Israel are about to complete a number of defence co-operation agreements that will significantly tighten military bonds between the two countries as tensions grow over Iran's nuclear ambitions.

And Defence Minister Peter MacKay refused Wednesday to rule out a mutual-defence agreement that would oblige Canada to come to Israel's defence should the latter be attacked.

Canada, Israel to bolster militaries

I disagree with any decision which would result in Canadian soldiers helping war criminals oppress and commit injustices against millions of innocent civilians.
Last edited by earth_as_one; Feb 26th, 2012 at 09:22 PM..

Goober

I am agnostic and consider most religions to have equal merit. I've never made a negative comment about Jews, Muslims or any other religious group. Unlike many people here on this forum and the Harper government, I condemn all war criminals and people who commit crimes against humanity regardless of their race or religion.

Yes, you are better than a Saint, Jesus like, perhaps you could be hung from a Cross. I will put you up if you are looking for volunteers.

gerryh
+1
I also notice not a single word about hamas or hezbolah atrocities.

Ron in Regina
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in ReginaView Post

On the topic of Isreal/Palestine/Middle East/etc....can we keep this on
the topic and off each other please?

!!!!!

Guy's....I've gotta go. I'll be back in about 120 hours or so. Shadowshiv
will be here sooner. Play nice. He will be looking at this Thread, as I
will be also when I get back.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

I also notice not a single word about hamas or hezbolah atrocities.

Were they posting here?

no new posts