Anonymous threatens cyber crusade against Israel

lone wolf
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

I noticed that I am still the only person here on this forum who has condemned the cowardly soldiers who abducted an 11 year girl at gun point so they could use her to block bullets and draw enemy fire. That fact speaks volumes.

Maybe if the Israelis dumped their uniforms you wouldn't be able to pick them out of a crowd....

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Maybe if the Israelis dumped their uniforms you wouldn't be able to pick them out of a crowd....

But then they'd look the same as Arabs.

lone wolf
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

But then they'd look the same as Arabs.

Just a bit more muddlement for the Muddled East....

CDNBear
+3

CB you are an obvious Israeli apologist.

Ya, that's your standard accusation. Of course without backing it up, like when I prove you're a Jew hating neo Nazi supporting, war supporting fraud.

Quote:

You can't even say that IDF soldiers forcing an 11 year girl at gun point to draw enemy fire was cowardly when obviously it is.

I don't remember being asked directly about that.

Quote:

BTW, the video of Hamas Rats was posted by a someone called Goordull. Who is Goordull any way and why do you believe they are a reliable source? His channel sure looks one-sided. Judge for yourself:

Ahh yes, the standard EAO MO.

I have proven time and time again, the biases, of both AI and the Red Cross, in the region. Therefore those are not reliable sources.

Quote:

I have no problem acknowledging and condemning both sides war crimes, but I notice not a single Israeli apologist here will condemn a single IDF atrocity no matter how outrageous.

Ya, condemn, like you just didn't, when you deflected the fact that Hamas and the Hezbollah use ambulances to transport militants.

Please find a single post by me which portrays Jews or Judaism negatively.

That's easy....

The Zionists State of Israel is run by war criminals.

Quote:

If they were truly Jewish and followed the true teachings of the Torah, they wouldn't be war criminals. I've never made a single negative remark about Jews, Muslims, Christians, or any other religion... The reason for this is that I'm agnostic and unlike you Islamaphobes, I don't hate or judge people based on their religion. From what I know about my family background, its likely that I am Jewish on my mother's side.

Quote:

My opinion of a regime is based on their human rights record.

That must be why you have stated you trust Hamas more than Israel. Hamas has such an awesome human rights record.

Quote:

That sounds familiar... oh yes this thread isn't about me or your forum rule violating personal attacks. This thread is about Anonymous's stand and actions regarding the Zionist State of Israel

You support criminals, of course this thread is about you.

earth_as_one
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Iranian-backed Hamas and Hezbollah regularly use ambulances to transport men and material during conflict with Israel.....it is a standard strategy.

WikiLeaks exposé: Iran used ambulances to run arms into Lebanon during 2006 war - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News (external - login to view)

Read the article. They are talking about a cargo plane, not an ambulance. The headline is misleading. Iran sent weapons and medical supplies in the same plane. Also the source is leaked US diplomatic cables. Which may or may not be accurate. Its what the US spooks believe happened.

Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

But but but Colpy....that's an Israeli newspaper, not a source to be believed......

I consider Haaretz to be more accurate that most American news sources. Overall Haaretz is more accurate and complete than the CBC or the BBC. If you were paying attention, you'd know I quote reference them all the time, along with Israeli human rights group B'tselem.

OK, CB, what do you think about a soldier which abducts an 11 year girl and forces her at gun point to block bullets and draw enemy fire. Would that be a cowardly act?
www.haaretz.com/news/b-tselem...ablus-1.215065 (external - login to view)

Gotta plane to catch...

CDNBear

OK, CB, what do you think about a soldier which abducts an 11 year girl and forces her at gun point to block bullets and draw enemy fire. Would that be a cowardly act?
B'Tselem: IDF used Palestinian girl as human shield in Nablus - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News (external - login to view)

Which do you want me to answer to? Your direct sterile question, or the story in the article from 2007?

lone wolf
+4

Gotta plane to catch...

El Al?

Bar Sinister
+1
I doubt that the Israelis are particularly about cyber attacks by Anonymous. If any nation on the planet has been targeted by hackers it has to be Israel. The country probably has firewalls six meters thick.

L Gilbert

Quote:

Gotta plane to catch...

El Al?

lol.

earth_as_one
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Which do you want me to answer to? Your direct sterile question, or the story in the article from 2007?

Either... The fact is the soldiers threatened to lock up an 11 year old girl and then forced her at gunpoint to block bullets and draw enemy fire. Feel free to make that action sound brave.

....soldiers took control of the Dadush family house and locked the six members of the family in one room of the house. Throughout the day, soldiers interrogated all of the members of the family about the location of armed Palestinians who fired at soldiers in the area during the operation. Around eight o'clock at night, soldiers forced eleven-year old Jihan Dadush to lead them twice to one of the adjacent houses that she had mentioned to the soldiers in response to their questions. The second time, when they arrived at the house, the soldiers forced her to open the door and enter in front of them. After combing the inside of the house, the soldiers returned her to her house. In her testimony to B'Tselem, Jihan said that after the soldiers left, "I was shaking with fear. I was afraid they would kill me or put me in jail. The only thing I wanted to do was sleep'… I am afraid that the soldiers will come back and take me."
8 March 07: Israeli soldiers use two Palestinian minors as human shields | B'Tselem (external - login to view)

BTW, B'tselem is an Israeli source.

Do brave soldiers hide behind 11 year old girls?

petros
+2
No-Name threatens meat eaters with e coli.

Do brave soldiers hide behind 11 year old girls?

I'd hide behind an 11 year old girl if she had a gun and I didn't.

damngrumpy
The whole problem with the Middle East Israeli-Arab conflict is that this is a family fight
among cousins. Yes it is as old as the Bible itself. They all claim to be Abraham's kids
yet they hate each other and they kill each other with zeal. We fools that we are now
go out of our way to take sides at times while we sell arms to both sides and then we
want to stand between the fighting factions. Is this not insanity? It does not matter what
side you back the foreign policy is crazy.
People make claims and outrageous statements against the Jews claiming all number of
indecent acts of murder and war crimes, yet in the same breath they ex-tole the virtues of
the Arabs who's children strap bombs to themselves and blow up men, women and kids
on buses and food markets.
How the hell can we say one side is any better than the other? By virtue of the fact they
both claim they are children of Abraham they are claiming to be related, and therefore they
are one in the same with a different religious vent. This is a family feud that has gotten
out of hand for centuries and its time to put an end to it, but as long as the arms money
flows it won't happen.
Before we get all righteous about the Palestinians give it a rest. The fundamentalist
Muslims are only too happy to have these people living in camps in poverty and the reason
is because they can be used as a propaganda tool. The worst enemy of the Palestinians
is the Islamic Brotherhood and Hamas their supply of arms depends on the Palestinians
remaining homeless.
This simply is an never ending conflict which demonstrates the two faces of the Devil as it
were with no noble side what so ever. The reality is we are pawns in their collective conflict
and we are to stupid to say we won't play anymore.

lone wolf
+4
Where does it say anything about blocking bullets or drawing enemy fire? Your quote mentions being forced - but doesn't say at gunpoint.

Using kids is wrong - by our standards. So is exaggerating the facts in evidence for propagandic purpose.

CDNBear
+1

Either... The fact is the soldiers threatened to lock up an 11 year old girl and then forced her at gunpoint to block bullets and draw enemy fire. Feel free to make that action sound brave.

Did you really want me to answer the question? Or would you prefer to continue to assume what my answer is?

darkbeaver
Anonymous is Israeli controlled opposition. Israel is home to Global Organized Crime including slavery and organ theft. Cry for Israel, fools, it is to be sacrificed in the coming war, and the masters will chortle and bray as they count gold coins in Patagonia.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Anonymous is Israeli controlled opposition. Israel is home to Global Organized Crime including slavery and organ theft. Cry for Israel, fools, it is to be sacrificed in the coming war, and the masters will chortle and bray as they count gold coins in Patagonia.

I hope that doesn't interfere with your trust fund.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I hope that doesn't interfere with your trust fund.

You should worry about yourself night soil man.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

You should worry about yourself night soil man.

I don't believe in BoogeyJoos.

earth_as_one

Where does it say anything about blocking bullets or drawing enemy fire? Your quote mentions being forced - but doesn't say at gunpoint.

Using kids is wrong - by our standards. So is exaggerating the facts in evidence for propagandic purpose.

Why don't you listen to her testimony for yourself. The 11 year old girl says the soldiers pointed their weapons at her and threatened to take her to jail or shoot her if she didn't help them search for militants.

Israeli Soldiers using Palestinians as Human Shields - YouTube (external - login to view)

How did you suppose armed soldiers "forced" an 11 year old girl to walk in front of them anyway? If this girl wasn't being used to block bullets or draw enemy fire then why did the soldiers force the girl to walk in front of them, towards buildings they believed were being used by militants. Why did the soldiers force the girl to open doors and enter these buildings first if their purpose wasn't to draw enemy fire and block bullets. Why didn't the soldiers open the doors themselves? Why make the girl walk in front of them? Why take the girl at all?

BTW, whose standards would allow using kids to search for armed militants?

Your main problem here appears not to be soldiers using children as human shields, but my apparent " exaggerating the facts in evidence for propagandic purpose", even though the girl was forced with threats of being jailed or shot to open doors and search for militants while the soldiers hid behind her.
Last edited by earth_as_one; Feb 22nd, 2012 at 10:31 AM..

CDNBear
Well I guess that answers my question.

lone wolf

Why don't you listen to her testimony for yourself. The 11 year old girl says the soldiers pointed their weapons at her and threatened to take her to jail or shoot her if she didn't help them search for militants.
Israeli Soldiers using Palestinians as Human Shields - YouTube
How did you suppose armed soldiers "forced" an 11 year old girl to walk in front of them anyway? If this girl wasn't being used to block bullets or draw enemy fire then why did the soldiers force the girl to walk in front of them, towards buildings they believed were being used by militants. Why did the soldiers force the girl to open doors and enter these buildings first if their purpose wasn't to draw enemy fire and block bullets. Why didn't the soldiers open the doors themselves? Why make the girl walk in front of them? Why take the girl at all?
BTW, whose standards would allow using kids to search for armed militants?
Your main problem here appears not to be soldiers using children as human shields, but my apparent " exaggerating the facts in evidence for propagandic purpose", even though the girl was forced with threats of being jailed or shot to open doors and search for militants while the soldiers hid behind her.

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
You're applying your guesses as facts. How in Hell would I know - or YOU know, for that matter - how an 11-year old girl could feel "forced"? Maybe being in front is the best position from which to lead. Do you really think "enemy gunmen" are going to stay in one place when there's every possibility someone's going to come calling?

I'm not saying it didn't happen ... any more than I'd stay un-uniformed rebels don't use human shields just in going home to them every night.

earth_as_one
BS Lone Wolf. My opinions are the most logical deductions based on the evidence. But hey, maybe you are smarter than me and know something I don't.

Tell you what LF. You give me an alternative reason why this 11 year old girl would have been "forced" to open doors and enter buildings in front of soldiers where both the girl and the soldiers believed armed militants were hiding out if she wasn't being threatened with jail time or lethal consequences for not cooperating. How did the IDF soldiers force this girl to open doors and enter buildings, without threatening her in some way. Give me an alternate reason why you believe this girl opened doors and entered buildings first and the soldiers followed her.

I believe she was being used as a human shield to block bullets and draw enemy fire. You give me an alternate explanation which explain these events and supports your viewpoint that the IDF soldiers were not using this girl as a human shield.

I think you are having a hard time absorbing the facts in this case, because they contradict what you think you know about this conflict. To absorb this information would require you to consider that some IDF soldiers committed war crimes.... but since the Israelis are the good guys in this conflict, they can do no wrong. Therefore you reject the evidence which contradicts your viewpoint even though it defies the overwhelming evidence and common sense.

1. (external - login to view) DUMBER THAN A BAG OF HAMMERS

When someone does or says something that either dosen't make sence or is just plan and down right stupid
some of the people who work with me are dumber than a bag of hammers
stupid (external - login to view) dumb (external - login to view) brainless (external - login to view) moran (external - login to view) a ****in idiot (external - login to view)
Last edited by earth_as_one; Feb 23rd, 2012 at 01:45 AM..

DaSleeper

You're applying your guesses as facts. How in Hell would I know - or YOU know, for that matter - how an 11-year old girl could feel "forced"? Maybe being in front is the best position from which to lead. Do you really think "enemy gunmen" are going to stay in one place when there's every possibility someone's going to come calling?

I'm not saying it didn't happen ... any more than I'd stay un-uniformed rebels don't use human shields just in going home to them every night.

Wolf....you can't teach an a Jew hater common sense.....Just like he would swear that this lady is spinning only one way while others see different...

mentalfloss
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Iranian-backed Hamas and Hezbollah regularly use ambulances to transport men and material during conflict with Israel.....it is a standard strategy.

WikiLeaks exposé: Iran used ambulances to run arms into Lebanon during 2006 war - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News (external - login to view)

Colpy using wikileaks.

Colpy
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

Colpy using wikileaks.

But it leaves the other guys so speechless!!!!

Hoisted with their own petard........

The knife cuts both ways....

You get the idea.

Fills my heart with joy.

lone wolf
+4

BS Lone Wolf. My opinions are the most logical deductions based on the evidence. But hey, maybe you are smarter than me and know something I don't.
Tell you what LF. You give me an alternative reason why this 11 year old girl would have been "forced" to open doors and enter buildings in front of soldiers where both the girl and the soldiers believed armed militants were hiding out if she wasn't being threatened with jail time or lethal consequences for not cooperating. How did the IDF soldiers force this girl to open doors and enter buildings, without threatening her in some way. Give me an alternate reason why you believe this girl opened doors and entered buildings first and the soldiers followed her.
I believe she was being used as a human shield to block bullets and draw enemy fire. You give me an alternate explanation which explain these events and supports your viewpoint that the IDF soldiers were not using this girl as a human shield.
I think you are having a hard time absorbing the facts in this case, because they contradict what you think you know about this conflict. To absorb this information would require you to consider that some IDF soldiers committed war crimes.... but since the Israelis are the good guys in this conflict, they can do no wrong. Therefore you reject the evidence which contradicts your viewpoint even though it defies the overwhelming evidence and common sense.

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
Why don't you just tell me what I think of the whole Muddled East thing? I mean ... you do so well at making stuff to fit into your little dark picture of the world. Your opinions are logical unto yourself.

Which part raises your hackles.... "I'm not saying it didn't happen"
or "...any more than I'd say un-uniformed rebels don't use human shields just in going home to them every night."?

BTW... I gave you an alternative guess why she led and opened the door. Now who's speculating?

Propagandic twit....

CDNBear
+3

There's no maybe about it, he is smarter than you. And he doesn't even agree with me, on much about the Middle East.

Quote:

Maybe she offered to assist the IDF. But than for propaganda purposes, like we have seen time and time again, in Palestine. She was forced to tell the media something completely different.

But Hamas wouldn't force someone to lie to the media. They're more honest than Israel.

Quote:

1. (external - login to view) DUMBER THAN A BAG OF HAMMERS

When someone does or says something that either dosen't make sence or is just plan and down right stupid
some of the people who work with me are dumber than a bag of hammers
stupid (external - login to view) dumb (external - login to view) brainless (external - login to view) moran (external - login to view) a ****in idiot (external - login to view)

Ya, that about sums you up nicely.

earth_as_one

Why don't you just tell me what I think of the whole Muddled East thing? I mean ... you do so well at making stuff to fit into your little dark picture of the world. Your opinions are logical unto yourself.

Which part raises your hackles.... "I'm not saying it didn't happen"
or "...any more than I'd say un-uniformed rebels don't use human shields just in going home to them every night."?....

No you aren't saying it didn't happen. But you aren't saying it did happen either. In fact you never stated an opinion one way or the other regarding soldiers abducting an 11 year old girl and forcing her to walk in front of them to open doors and search rooms for armed militants.. That would indicate that you are neutral regarding soldiers abducting and hiding behind 11 year old girls when they search for armed militants. Your main problem here isn't with these soldiers who abducted this girl, but with me for posting about it, since you can condemn me, but you can't condemn these soldiers. .

Regarding militants not wearing uniforms.
How did you feel about Libyan militants not wearing uniforms? Were you just as outraged by those un-uniformed rebels going home every night and using their neighbors as human shields or is your outrage selective to just Palestinian militants doing the same thing.

Personally, I don't think insurgents should have to take up needlepoint before they can legitimately fight injustice and oppression. I think militants have just as much right to go home at night as soldiers. If a soldier or militant is unarmed, they should have the same protection as a civilian. If they are armed, then they are fair game, with or without a uniform. I am against shooting unarmed militants or unarmed soldiers.

For example, I am against a Palestinian suicide bomber walking into a nightclub full of off duty IDF soldiers and blowing themselves and everyone else up. How about you? Would you be able to condemn that act as cowardly?

Regarding the middle east. I'm on the side of civilians, not people who want to kill each other. I also don't believe Canada's interests are served by supporting one group of war criminals or another. Canada should stay out of the middle east, not unshakably support people who commit crimes against humanity.

lone wolf
+2

No you aren't saying it didn't happen. But you aren't saying it did happen either. In fact you never stated an opinion one way or the other regarding soldiers abducting an 11 year old girl and forcing her to walk in front of them to open doors and search rooms for armed militants.. That would indicate that you are neutral regarding soldiers abducting and hiding behind 11 year old girls when they search for armed militants. Your main problem here isn't with these soldiers who abducted this girl, but with me for posting about it, since you can condemn me, but you can't condemn these soldiers.

That's right - re no opinion. I've heard so much bullshyte from BOTH sides of the fence that I pretty much ignore the whole Muddled East in hopes they'll all soon either kill each other or run out of bullets, bombs, rockets, sticks, stones, spitballs etc. My main problem is in you adding your own spin to what is written before you and spouting it as fact. That, my friend, IS propaganda.

For the rest, feel free to draw your own conclusions and write your own history in whichever way pleases you most. Just don't attribute to me the ugliness you dream up.

Quote:

Regarding militants not wearing uniforms.
How did you feel about Libyan militants not wearing uniforms? Were you just as outraged by those un-uniformed rebels going home every night and using their neighbors as human shields or is your outrage selective to just Palestinian militants doing the same thing.

If they're going to be wannabe warriors, they're going to be wannabe warriors and draw heat onto themselves wherever they may be. Urban camouflage gets urban people killed just the same as farmer camouflage got farmers killed in Vietnam.

Quote:

Personally, I don't think insurgents should have to take up needlepoint before they can legitimately fight injustice and oppression. I think militants have just as much right to go home at night as soldiers. If a soldier or militant is unarmed, they should have the same protection as a civilian. If they are armed, then they are fair game, with or without a uniform. I am against shooting unarmed militants or unarmed soldiers.

If that "soldier" has taken up arms, he/she cannot just claim a time of convenience. He/she, uniformed or not, has made him/herself a target and endangers anyone in his/her immediate vicinity when they're found out, ferreted out and the shooting starts

Quote:

For example, I am against a Palestinian suicide bomber walking into a nightclub full of off duty IDF soldiers and blowing themselves and everyone else up. How about you? Would you be able to condemn that act as cowardly?

I have many times ... and I HAVE been pushed almost to the point where I seriously considered walking into a Provincial facility and doing it. I vowed quite a while ago that if I was ever again driven to the point where suicide seems like an option, at least one of the bastards are going out with me.

Quote:

Regarding the middle east. I'm on the side of civilians, not people who want to kill each other. I also don't believe Canada's interests are served by supporting one group of war criminals or another. Canada should stay out of the middle east, not unshakably support people who commit crimes against humanity.

On that point we can agree.

earth_as_one
While I am against a suicide bomber walking into a Palestinian suicide bomber walking into a nightclub full of off duty IDF soldiers and blowing themselves and everyone else up, I can't condemn the act as cowardly. I am against soldiers abducting an 11 year old girl and using her as a human shield, and I also feel such an act is cowardly.

I guess we have different definitions of what is cowardly.

no new posts