Anonymous threatens cyber crusade against Israel

Goober
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

That would be unless you are a Jew. Someday you should clue in that your **** stinks just as bad as any other ****, perhaps even more in most cases.

Oh i do realize that. Part of being human.

MHz
+1
Quote:

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearWe already know that about you, cubbyabtfetgoreobsessed and MHz.

Compared to stuxnex creators I doubt the hackers can do very much, just like not very much can be done to a big bad Jew like yourself.

Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Know what? useful idiots or oxymorons? Both?

My what big words from the weasel minded, feel all big and strong and brave now?

Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Oh i do realize that. Part of being human.

You spread too much **** around for you to 'realize that', perhaps you 'gung-ho' is all about trying to not face up to the facts that Israel/Jews cause a lot more **** in the world than anybody else, biggest crybabies also.

Goober

Compared to stuxnex creators I doubt the hackers can do very much, just like not very much can be done to a big bad Jew like yourself.

My what big words from the weasel minded, feel all big and strong and brave now?

You spread too much **** around for you to 'realize that', perhaps you 'gung-ho' is all about trying to not face up to the facts that Israel/Jews cause a lot more **** in the world than anybody else, biggest crybabies also.

You are certainly on a roll tonight now aren`t you.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

They disrupted fire and rescue services.... Isn't that like a ...uh ... crime against humanity or something?

'You think only one side was 'committing a crime', seems like Israel has hackers on stand-by if they responded so quickly, does that make hackers a 'noble profession' now?

"in response Israeli and pro-Israeli hackers attacked the websites of the Saudi and Abu Dhabi stock exchanges, and published the details of Saudi credit cards and of thousands of Facebook accounts belonging to Arabs"

Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

You are certainly on a roll tonight now aren`t you.

Unlike you and your klan at least I'm not rolling downhill constantly..

lone wolf
+1

'You think only one side was 'committing a crime', seems like Israel has hackers on stand-by if they responded so quickly, does that make hackers a 'noble profession' now?

"in response Israeli and pro-Israeli hackers attacked the websites of the Saudi and Abu Dhabi stock exchanges, and published the details of Saudi credit cards and of thousands of Facebook accounts belonging to Arabs"

Interpret as you wish. Anonymous targeted hospitals and fire and rescue services. Not exactly legitimate targets are they? In my book that makes them attacking civilians. Israeli hackers tweaked the situation. That makes them just as bad - the way it ALL stinks in the Muddled East. I wouldn't expect you to know the difference

petros
+2
Assholes without borders.

Goober
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Assholes without borders.

You do have a way with words.

earth_as_one

They disrupted fire and rescue services.... Isn't that like a ...uh ... crime against humanity or something?

Here is what I wrote:
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

...I am against publishing people's personal information, like credit card numbers on the internet. I am against interfering with emergency services. However if Anonymous wants to battle the Israeli government, then government websites, prominent newspapers and the Tel Aviv stock exchange would be fair targets. I'm not saying I support Anonymous, but I am following the cyber war which appears to be escalating...

I wouldn't describe hacking an emergency service website as a "crime against humanity", but its definitely not a legitimate target. I would not classify the act as cowardly as soldiers forcing an 11 year old girl at gunpoint to draw enemy fire. Which act do you think is more cowardly?

BTW, I don't have a problem with the stuxnet virus. I do have a problem with assassinating Iranian nuclear scientists.

MHz

BTW, I don't have a problem with the stuxnet virus. I do have a problem with assassinating Iranian nuclear scientists.

Why would that be or is it part of your stance that ties in with spies (doing just what you claim you don't support) being a legimitate way to deal with other nation. For clarity are you giving all nations the right to use spies to effect changes desired in another Nation? Say like delivering a stuxnet type of virus to every nuclear plant in the US successfully, is that what you mean by 'not having a problem with it'?

lone wolf
+1

Here is what I wrote:

I wouldn't describe hacking an emergency service website as a "crime against humanity", but its definitely not a legitimate target. I would not classify the act as cowardly as soldiers forcing an 11 year old girl at gunpoint to draw enemy fire. Which act do you think is more cowardly?

How far away were the hackers?

See ... I'm just as much against Israeli booshyte as I am Palestinian booshyte as I am against giving any of them airtime.

MHz

How far away were the hackers?

See ... I'm just as much against Israeli booshyte as I am Palestinian booshyte as I am against giving any of them airtime.

Which ones? Anonymous or the Israeli Retaliation Squad, how fast was their response, if it was 'very fast' then they were already on 'stand-by' or they were pulled 'off other jobs'.

I'm not particularly fond of Hackers or TPTB. I would prefer music to come in a version that was low enough quality that it would not be considered 'piracy' and that way the music could be listened to by people in the gettos or places where money is not there, be lucky to afford bandwidth. Same with movies and shows after a certain length of time, something like a 'library edition' that came with a watermark and no jail-time for watching it.

I would classify that as even being a separate issue from computers and war-fare, even down to helping spies do their dirty work. Israel has shown how it responds to cyber invasions, they strike at where the 'attack is seen to be coming from', not where the hackers actually are. Does that not give the rest of the world the 'authority' to do that at the same provocation, regardless of guilt?

As for airtime, a lot of it might be the only way to stop 'them' and that means more than one side. Airtime not in this arena but out where everything was 'out in the open'.

lone wolf
+2

Which ones? Anonymous or the Israeli Retaliation Squad, how fast was their response, if it was 'very fast' then they were already on 'stand-by' or they were pulled 'off other jobs'.

Were Anonymous close enough to nab a local kid? If you're going to deposit your two cents worth, at least have brains enough to buy the whole package.

Quote:

I'm not particularly fond of Hackers or TPTB. I would prefer music to come in a version that was low enough quality that it would not be considered 'piracy' and that way the music could be listened to by people in the gettos or places where money is not there, be lucky to afford bandwidth. Same with movies and shows after a certain length of time, something like a 'library edition' that came with a watermark and no jail-time for watching it.

I would classify that as even being a separate issue from computers and war-fare, even down to helping spies do their dirty work. Israel has shown how it responds to cyber invasions, they strike at where the 'attack is seen to be coming from', not where the hackers actually are. Does that not give the rest of the world the 'authority' to do that at the same provocation, regardless of guilt?

Shoot first and ask questions later might as easily be applied to folk who choose to respond to select portions of text rather than attempt to make sense of the complete thing.

Quote:

As for airtime, a lot of it might be the only way to stop 'them' and that means more than one side. Airtime not in this arena but out where everything was 'out in the open'.

Crazy-making behaviour - you know: that Bart Simpson sort of "I didn't do it" booshyte - is a weapon both sides use to great effect. It's not just on formus where if you ignore a crybaby, they'll either go away or they'll up the anté to the point where they self-destruct.

BTW: The latter is the opinion of an observer - just so you don't read some form of implied expertise into it so you can sway the topic....

CDNBear
+3

I am against publishing people's personal information, like credit card numbers on the internet. I am against interfering with emergency services. However if Anonymous wants to battle the Israeli government, then government websites, prominent newspapers and the Tel Aviv stock exchange would be fair targets. I'm not saying I support Anonymous, but I am following the cyber war which appears to be escalating...

And you support them? Awesome. Just another group of criminals you support.

I'm not Jewish, but thanks for the illuminating post.

I wouldn't describe hacking an emergency service website as a "crime against humanity", but its definitely not a legitimate target.

I wouldn't describe attacking an ambulance being used by Hamas to transport militants as a crime against humanity, but you would. And that's a legitimate target.

earth_as_one
So how do our medics remove the wounded from the battle field? Oh that's right, our side are soldiers and their side are terrorists. That's why its a war crime if they shoot our ambulance drivers and not a crime if we shoot their ambulance drivers. Good point CB.

DaSleeper
+1
This Ambulance?????

Hamas rats run away in ambulance when IDF approaching - YouTube

CDNBear
+1

So how do our medics remove the wounded from the battle field? Oh that's right, our side are soldiers and their side are terrorists. That's why its a war crime if they shoot our ambulance drivers and not a crime if we shoot their ambulance drivers. Good point CB.

Maybe you can point out where you got the bulk of that nonsense. Because I haven't made any statements about 'our side' (Perhaps you should quote me, where I said anything resembling what you have asserted).

I simply stated, attacking an ambulance, carrying combatants, isn't a war crime.

And in all honesty, if 'our side' were doing such a thing, I would condemn it and acknowledge the fact that doing so, is why it was attacked.

That's the biggest difference between you and I.

Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

This Ambulance?????

Hamas rats run away in ambulance when IDF approaching - YouTube

I wonder what nationality the driver of that UN vehicle is?

From what I can remember, under NO circumstances were UN personnel allowed to transport armed, non UN personnel, in UN security, or Peacekeeping vehicles, at all, whatsoever. Since the UN in the region, is not operating under a combat mandate. There would be no un-uniformed, armed UN personnel being transported in or out of a combat zone.

Kind puts Israels stance on the UN in the region, in perspective.

MHz
+1
You sure that vid was in Gaza, there were street-lights and since when does the IDF drive around the inner city in the middle of the night? Anybody run the plate number yet?

CDNBear

You sure that vid was in Gaza, there were street-lights and since when does the IDF drive around the inner city in the middle of the night? Anybody run the plate number yet?

DaSleeper
+1
A little bit of comic relief?????? from Israel????

Palestinian girl killed by IDF on demonstration in Bilin - YouTube

CDNBear

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I wonder what nationality the driver of that UN vehicle is?

From what I can remember, under NO circumstances were UN personnel allowed to transport armed, non UN personnel, in UN security, or Peacekeeping vehicles, at all, whatsoever. Since the UN in the region, is not operating under a combat mandate. There would be no un-uniformed, armed UN personnel being transported in or out of a combat zone.

Kind puts Israels stance on the UN in the region, in perspective.

I'm sure that video is going to be conveniently unseen or ignored

MHz
Just an update on one bombing. So the guy got a leg blown off and then he ran away?? Is that a special class only available to spies? Think how much money could be saved if 'victims' could be trained to rescue themselves.

(in part)
The report came after, on Wednesday, Israeli Ambassador to Thailand Itzhak Shoham said the bombs discovered in a Bangkok house after a series of blasts in the Thai capital were similar to those used in attacks on Israeli diplomats in India and Georgia, adding that "we can assume from the other experiences that we were the target (external - login to view)."

Policemen inspect a taxi damaged in an explosion in Ekamai area in central Bangkok February 14, 2012.

Four Thai civilians were wounded in Bangkok in a series of blasts (external - login to view) that began Tuesday when a cache of explosives ignited at a house, apparently by mistake. One explosion blew off the leg of an Iranian who had fled, carrying what looked like grenades.

earth_as_one
CB you are an obvious Israeli apologist. You can't even say that IDF soldiers forcing an 11 year girl at gun point to draw enemy fire was cowardly when obviously it is. My source was B'Tselem... an Israeli human rights group.

BTW, the video of Hamas Rats was posted by a someone called Goordull. Who is Goordull any way and why do you believe they are a reliable source? His channel sure looks one-sided. Judge for yourself:

Goordull's Channel - YouTube (external - login to view)

Can you post another reference to this incident from a more objective and reliable source which gives context and a date?

But let's assume Goordull's video is legitimate and Palestinian militants committed yet another war crime. I don't see how that justifies the IDF shooting at other ambulances, medics, doctors, nurses and hospitals where the drivers/medics/doctors are clearly unarmed, wearing bright fluorescent Red Crescent jackets and loading unarmed wounded people into an ambulance.

I consider Amnesty International to be a much more reliable and objective source than Goordull. They investigated the IDF actions and they concluded that they did attack ambulances and medics evacuating the wounded in violation of international law, not once, but repeatedly:
Attacks on ambulance workers in Gaza | Amnesty International (external - login to view)

I also consider the International Committee of the Red Cross to be reliable and objective. Here's one (of many) complaint they have about the IDF

The ICRC had requested safe passage for ambulances to access this neighbourhood since 3 January but it only received permission to do so from the Israel Defense Forces during the afternoon of 7 January.The ICRC/PRCS team found four small children next to their dead mothers in one of the houses. They were too weak to stand up on their own. One man was also found alive, too weak to stand up. In all there were at least 12 corpses lying on mattresses. In another house, the ICRC/PRCS rescue team found 15 other survivors of this attack including several wounded. In yet another house, they found an additional three corpses. Israeli soldiers posted at a military position some 80 meters away from this house ordered the rescue team to leave the area which they refused to do. There were several other positions of the Israel Defense Forces nearby as well as two tanks. ...

Gaza: ICRC demands urgent access to wounded as Israeli army fails to assist wounded Palestinians (external - login to view)

IMO, You'd have to be pretty cruel and callous to do nothing as children die in agony a few meters away for 4 days. Not only did the IDF do nothing to assist the wounded civilians, they blocked the ICRC from attending to the wounded.

I have no problem acknowledging and condemning both sides war crimes, but I notice not a single Israeli apologist here will condemn a single IDF atrocity no matter how outrageous.

petros
Would it seem less threatening if they had a name?

DaSleeper
+2

BTW, the video of Hamas Rats was posted by a someone called Goordull. Who is Goordull any way and why do you believe they are a reliable source? His channel sure looks one-sided. Judge for yourself:

Of course...while claiming impartiality...you only recognize sources that affirms your bias and hate of those pesky joos instead of proving the video wrong or any source wrong...
Typical M.O. that everybody recognizes...
Next comes a "For the record" disclaimer...

captain morgan
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Next comes a "For the record" disclaimer...

... But always after-the-fact... Never anything in advance to indicate any form of objectivity (did I really just use the word objective with respect to that poster?)

earth_as_one
I noticed that I am still the only person here on this forum who has condemned the cowardly soldiers who abducted an 11 year girl at gun point so they could use her to block bullets and draw enemy fire. That fact speaks volumes.

Please find a single post by me which portrays Jews or Judaism negatively. The Zionists State of Israel is run by war criminals. If they were truly Jewish and followed the true teachings of the Torah, they wouldn't be war criminals. I've never made a single negative remark about Jews, Muslims, Christians, or any other religion... The reason for this is that I'm agnostic and unlike you Islamaphobes, I don't hate or judge people based on their religion. From what I know about my family background, its likely that I am Jewish on my mother's side.

My opinion of a regime is based on their human rights record. The Zionist State of Israel commits war crimes and crimes against humanity. Israeli leaders have created a false democracy, serving the interests of a select few while trampling the liberties of the masses. Israel manipulates public opinion with a combination of media deception and political bribery. Zionist bigotry is to blame for mass killings and ethnic cleansing. Israeli apologists label all who refuse to comply with their superstitious demands as anti-Semitic.

That sounds familiar... oh yes this thread isn't about me or your forum rule violating personal attacks. This thread is about Anonymous's stand and actions regarding the Zionist State of Israel

Back on topic:

Several Israeli government websites crashed on Sunday in what appeared to be a cyber-attack by hackers. The websites of the IDF, Mossad and the Shin Bet security services were among the sites that went down, as well as several government portals and ministries.

Colpy
+1

CB you are an obvious Israeli apologist. You can't even say that IDF soldiers forcing an 11 year girl at gun point to draw enemy fire was cowardly when obviously it is. My source was B'Tselem... an Israeli human rights group.

Goordull's Channel - YouTube (external - login to view)

Can you post another reference to this incident from a more objective and reliable source which gives context and a date?

But let's assume Goordull's video is legitimate and Palestinian militants committed yet another war crime. I don't see how that justifies the IDF shooting at other ambulances, medics, doctors, nurses and hospitals where the drivers/medics/doctors are clearly unarmed, wearing bright fluorescent Red Crescent jackets and loading unarmed wounded people into an ambulance.

I consider Amnesty International to be a much more reliable and objective source than Goordull. They investigated the IDF actions and they concluded that they did attack ambulances and medics evacuating the wounded in violation of international law, not once, but repeatedly:
Attacks on ambulance workers in Gaza | Amnesty International (external - login to view)

I also consider the International Committee of the Red Cross to be reliable and objective. Here's one (of many) complaint they have about the IDF

The ICRC had requested safe passage for ambulances to access this neighbourhood since 3 January but it only received permission to do so from the Israel Defense Forces during the afternoon of 7 January.The ICRC/PRCS team found four small children next to their dead mothers in one of the houses. They were too weak to stand up on their own. One man was also found alive, too weak to stand up. In all there were at least 12 corpses lying on mattresses. In another house, the ICRC/PRCS rescue team found 15 other survivors of this attack including several wounded. In yet another house, they found an additional three corpses. Israeli soldiers posted at a military position some 80 meters away from this house ordered the rescue team to leave the area which they refused to do. There were several other positions of the Israel Defense Forces nearby as well as two tanks. ...

Gaza: ICRC demands urgent access to wounded as Israeli army fails to assist wounded Palestinians (external - login to view)

IMO, You'd have to be pretty cruel and callous to do nothing as children die in agony a few meters away for 4 days. Not only did the IDF do nothing to assist the wounded civilians, they blocked the ICRC from attending to the wounded.

I have no problem acknowledging and condemning both sides war crimes, but I notice not a single Israeli apologist here will condemn a single IDF atrocity no matter how outrageous.

Iranian-backed Hamas and Hezbollah regularly use ambulances to transport men and material during conflict with Israel.....it is a standard strategy.

WikiLeaks exposé: Iran used ambulances to run arms into Lebanon during 2006 war - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News (external - login to view)

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Iranian-backed Hamas and Hezbollah regularly use ambulances to transport men and material during conflict with Israel.....it is a standard strategy.

Western/Wahabi backed Muslim Brotherhood aka al Qaeda is good?

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

WikiLeaks exposé: Iran used ambulances to run arms into Lebanon during 2006 war - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News (external - login to view)

But but but Colpy....that's an Israeli newspaper, not a source to be believed......

no new posts