Anonymous threatens cyber crusade against Israel

earth_as_one
Control what people know and you control what people think. This website serves an import purpose, because its a way for people to share information outside of state controls.

lone wolf
+4
It's also a great way for antis to spew their stuff without actually doing anything.

skookumchuck
+3
I view these people in the same way that i do anarchists. If they refuse to honor the law and seek justice through these pitiful attempts at extortion, perhaps like the anarchists they need a taste of what anarchy really is. That would be a good ol boy shooting them indiscriminately cause he is p!ssed at them. That is anarchy. Cowards who hide behind a computer screen are among the lowest form of life.

earth_as_one
Sometimes our laws are the problem. When that is the case, good people must break the law.

Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

It's also a great way for antis to spew their stuff without actually doing anything.

Helping people think for themselves or challenging popular opinion is an action.

DaSleeper
+3
No matter what anti Joo propaganda you spew...only anti Jews like yourself believe that bullshyte....so keep on doing it....you're not making any new converts...

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by skookumchuckView Post

I view these people in the same way that i do anarchists.

Really? List of Jewish anarchists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (external - login to view)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_anarchism (external - login to view)

In my books, NOBODY gets a free pass for being an *******.

taxslave
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

Please feel fee to stay on topic and attack the message.

Anonymous opposes unfairness, injustice and oppression. Those who support the Zionist State of Israel support unfairness, injustice and oppression. Goober knows this, that's why he resorts to personal attacks because he knows that he can't defend his support for these Israeli war crimes:

1) Use of civilians including women and children as human shields to defend artillery and tank positions
2) Use of civilians including women and children as human shields to block bullets and set off booby traps.
3) Use of civilians including children to search for explosives
4) Use of civilians including children to search for enemy positions and draw enemy fire
5)Deliberately destroying civilian infrastructure for purely collective punishment reasons without any military purpose:
- hospitals, schools and universities, police and fire stations, mosques and churches, government buildings
- sewage and water distribution systems
- sewage and water treatment systems
- food production, storage and distribution
- electricity production and distribution
- fuel storage and distribution
6) Deliberately attacking ambulance drivers, paramedics, firemen and police and innocent civilians. including women and children.
7) Ethnic cleansing
Interference with the delivery of international medical and food aid, causing death from easily treatable diseases and food insecurity
9) Deliberately attacking UN and NGO aid convoys.

OK ypu posted every crime the muzzie terrorists committed. Now see if you can find a crime that the IDL committed.

Sometimes our laws are the problem. When that is the case, good people must break the law.

Helping people think for themselves or challenging popular opinion is an action.

Now that is true. Although these laws are the only thing protecting you from justice.

CDNBear
+3

The Zionist State of Israel awards rights based on religion.

There's another one of those blanket demonizations of Israel as a whole.

I saved that, along with the many other examples, for the net time you say you don't condemn the whole of Israel.

Knowledge is power.

So that's why your posts are so weak.

Anonymous, aren't good people. No wonder you support them.

Goober
+3

Many have tried to help you think independently, but alas we have failed.

skookumchuck
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Really? List of Jewish anarchists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (external - login to view)
Jewish anarchism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (external - login to view)

In my books, NOBODY gets a free pass for being an *******.

My apologies, i should clarify that i was referring to anonymous and some occupy types, not Jews, whom i support over savage muzzies and their "useful idiots".
That being said i agree with you that *******s of any stripe don't get a free pass.

earth_as_one
I can support my claims regarding Israeli war crimes with references to reputable sources.

Here is an example of IDF soldiers (BTW, some IDF soldiers aren't Jews) using children as human shields:

Israel Defense Forces soldiers used an 11-year-old Palestinian boy as a human shield during the war against Hamas in the Gaza Strip, a group of UN human rights experts said Monday. IDF troops ordered the boy to walk in front of soldiers being fired on in the Gaza neighborhood of Tel al-Hawa and enter buildings before them, said the UN secretary-general's envoy for protecting children in armed conflict.
'IDF troops used 11-year-old boy as human shield in Gaza' - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News (external - login to view)

BTW, the above source is an Israeli Newspaper.

Here's another example of the IDF using children as human shields... (The source is the Israeli Human Rights NGO B'Tselem)

...during an incursion by Israeli forces into Beit Hanun, in the northern Gaza Strip, on 17 July 2006, soldiers seized control of two buildings in the town and used residents as human shield. After seizing control of the buildings, the soldiers held six residents, two of them minors, on the staircases of the two buildings, at the entrance to rooms in which the soldiers positioned themselves, for some twelve hours. During this time, there were intense exchanges of gunfire between the soldiers and armed Palestinians. The soldiers also demanded that one of the occupants walk in front of them during a search of all the apartments in one of the buildings, after which they released her.
20 July 2006: Israeli Soldiers use civilians as Human Shields in Beit Hanun | B'Tselem (external - login to view)

That's right "her". The brave IDF soldiers used a grandmother and her two grandchildren as human shields during a shootout.

Here's an example of the IDF threatening an 11 year old girl with prison if she didn't act as a human shield. They forced her to enter a house where they believed Palestinian militants were hiding, so that the militants would have to shoot past her to hit them.
Israeli soldiers use Jihan D'adush, 11, as human shield, Nablus, February 2007 | B'Tselem (external - login to view)

The practice of IDF soldiers using Palestinian civilians including children and grandmothers became so common and widespread that the Israeli Supreme Court banned the practice in 2005.
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israel bans use of human shields (external - login to view)

As you can see from the above incidents, the ban has not stopped this practice. Few IDF soldiers ever face charges and those that do, never get more than a wrist slap.

Regarding IDF attacks against UN humanitarian aid depots, hospitals, ambulances and medics evacuating the wounded:

Israeli strikes hit Gaza hospitals and UN aid headquarters - Telegraph (external - login to view)
You can see the white phosphorus burning food and medical aid in the accompanying video

Here's another example:

...Medical staff and ambulance drivers who attempted to assist casualties of the Israeli invasion of Gaza have told the Guardian that they were attacked by Israeli forces while trying to carry out their job. The offensive left 16 medics dead. Nearly all of them were killed by Israeli fire while trying to save lives, and many more were wounded. According to the World Health Organisation, more than half of Gaza's 27 hospitals were damaged by Israeli bombs. Two clinics were completely destroyed and 44 others received damage. Dr Moawa Hassenein, the head of Gaza's Red Crescent ambulance teams, said it was the worst assault he had seen on ambulance workers: "I have never seen anything like what happened … Never in all my years have I seen this many health workers and facilities targeted in this way." In a report released yesterday, Physicians for Human Rights Israel said there was "certainty" that Israel had violated international humanitarian law, with attacks on medics, damage to medical buildings, indiscriminate attacks on civilians and delays in medical treatment for the injured.
Under attack: how medics died trying to help Gaza's casualties | World news | guardian.co.uk (external - login to view)

Watch the video accompaning the above so you can see and judge the supporting evidence for yourself.

Feel free to demand evidence of additional Israeli war crimes. Sadly, I can reference hundreds more examples, few of which are reported by our MSM. As a result, many Canadians have a very distorted view of this conflict. Both sides have committed war crimes. Palestinian war crimianls fire rockets and mortars at civilian targets. Israeli war criminals do the same thing with greater accuracy and firepower. I'm sure Palestinian war criminals would use Jewish civilians as human shields and Attack Jewish hospitals and ambulances, but they seldom get the chance.

Some people on this forum believe one group of war ciminals is morally superior than the other. A reasonable and objective person would be just as outraged by Israeli war crimes as they are of Palestnian war crimes. Yet notice the lack of condemnation of Israeli war crimes. Instead Israeli apologists make accusations of antisemitism or other personal attacks. Another ploy is redirection to worse atrocities elsewhere. In response I'll quote Judy Rebick , Alan Sears and Norman Finklestein:

Statement by Professors Judy Rebick and Alan Sears
"Defenders of Israeli policy routinely attempt to direct our attention to abuses happening in other places and insist that a hidden agenda must underlie any focus on Israeli brutality in this unjust world. This argument would lead to paralysis in human rights activism by claiming that one must address all cases at once, or only the "worst" cases. Should we have told Rosa Parks, who refused to go the back of a segregated bus in Alabama in 1955, to quit whining as conditions were even worse in South Africa, or colonized Kenya, or for that matter for Palestinians in refugee camps? The deployment of anti-Semitism as an accusation to silence criticism of Israel is also a serious setback in genuine struggles against anti-Semitism and other forms of discrimination. It is based on a claim that the State of Israel is the single outcome of the history of the Jewish people, the final end of generations of diasporic existence. It attempts to make the Zionist project of a Jewish nation the only legitimate project for all Jews."
Memo to Minister Kenney: Criticism of Israel is not anti-Semitism | rabble.ca (external - login to view)

Jewish academic, author and Israeli critic, Norman Finklestein:
"The 'new anti-Semitism' is a spin-off of the Holocaust industry. Whenever Israel comes under international pressure to resolve its conflict with the Palestinians diplomatically or faces a public relations debacle, its apologists mount a campaign alleging that the world is awash in a new anti-Semitism. … the purpose of these periodic extravaganzas is not hard to find: on the one hand, the perpetrators are turned into the victims, putting the spotlight on the alleged suffering of Jews today and diverting it from the real suffering of Palestinians; on the other hand, they discredit all criticism of Israeli policy as motived by an irrational loathing of Jews."

Yes I am well aware of these tactics. But I refuse to be bullied or intimidated into silence by people who care nothing about "fairness, justice and freedom".

Anonymous@AnonyOps
"Fairness, Justice, and Freedom are more than words, they are perspectives". -V.
The US Government has one perspective, we have another.

BTW, I never said I supported Anonymous. I don't know enough about them to say that.
Last edited by earth_as_one; Feb 13th, 2012 at 09:25 PM..

Goober
+1

I can support my claims regarding Israeli war crimes with references to reputable sources.

Here is an example of IDF soldiers (BTW, some IDF soldiers aren't Jews) using children as human shields:.

Time and again you demonstrate a Racist attitude towards Israel. You asked me to prove really challenged me a few months ago that Israel had targeted known Hamas Terrorists. I did prove that. What was your reply. As usual you skulked away with your tail between your legs. Not like a dog, more like a pig full of racism.

Everyone on this forum has the same opinion. In your world we are all wrong. Really.

skookumchuck
+5

Here is an example of IDF soldiers (BTW, some IDF soldiers aren't Jews) using children as human shields:

Israel Defense Forces soldiers used an 11-year-old Palestinian boy as a human shield during the war against Hamas in the Gaza Strip, a group of UN human rights experts said Monday. IDF troops ordered the boy to walk in front of soldiers being fired on in the Gaza neighborhood of Tel al-Hawa and enter buildings before them, said the UN secretary-general's envoy for protecting children in armed conflict.
'IDF troops used 11-year-old boy as human shield in Gaza' - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News (external - login to view)

BTW, the above source is an Israeli Newspaper.

Here's another example of the IDF using children as human shields... (The source is the Israeli Human Rights NGO B'Tselem)

...during an incursion by Israeli forces into Beit Hanun, in the northern Gaza Strip, on 17 July 2006, soldiers seized control of two buildings in the town and used residents as human shield. After seizing control of the buildings, the soldiers held six residents, two of them minors, on the staircases of the two buildings, at the entrance to rooms in which the soldiers positioned themselves, for some twelve hours. During this time, there were intense exchanges of gunfire between the soldiers and armed Palestinians. The soldiers also demanded that one of the occupants walk in front of them during a search of all the apartments in one of the buildings, after which they released her.
20 July 2006: Israeli Soldiers use civilians as Human Shields in Beit Hanun | B'Tselem (external - login to view)

That's right "her". The brave IDF soldiers used a grandmother and her two grandchildren as human shields during a shootout.

Here's an example of the IDF threatening an 11 year old girl with prison if she didn't act as a human shield. They forced her to enter a house where they believed Palestinian militants were hiding, so that the militants would have to shoot past her to hit them.
Israeli soldiers use Jihan D'adush, 11, as human shield, Nablus, February 2007 | B'Tselem (external - login to view)

The practice of IDF soldiers using Palestinian civilians including children and grandmothers became so common and widespread that the Israeli Supreme Court banned the practice in 2005.
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israel bans use of human shields (external - login to view)

As you can see from the above incidents, the ban has not stopped this practice. Few IDF soldiers ever face charges and those that do, never get more than a wrist slap.

Regarding IDF attacks against UN humanitarian aid depots, hospitals, ambulances and medics evacuating the wounded:

Israeli strikes hit Gaza hospitals and UN aid headquarters - Telegraph (external - login to view)
You can see the white phosphorus burning food and medical aid in the accompanying video

Here's another example:

...Medical staff and ambulance drivers who attempted to assist casualties of the Israeli invasion of Gaza have told the Guardian that they were attacked by Israeli forces while trying to carry out their job. The offensive left 16 medics dead. Nearly all of them were killed by Israeli fire while trying to save lives, and many more were wounded. According to the World Health Organisation, more than half of Gaza's 27 hospitals were damaged by Israeli bombs. Two clinics were completely destroyed and 44 others received damage. Dr Moawa Hassenein, the head of Gaza's Red Crescent ambulance teams, said it was the worst assault he had seen on ambulance workers: "I have never seen anything like what happened … Never in all my years have I seen this many health workers and facilities targeted in this way." In a report released yesterday, Physicians for Human Rights Israel said there was "certainty" that Israel had violated international humanitarian law, with attacks on medics, damage to medical buildings, indiscriminate attacks on civilians and delays in medical treatment for the injured.
Under attack: how medics died trying to help Gaza's casualties | World news | guardian.co.uk (external - login to view)

Watch the video accompaning the above so you can see and judge the supporting evidence for yourself.

Feel free to demand evidence of additional Israeli war crimes. Sadly, I can reference hundreds more examples, few of which are reported by our MSM. As a result, many Canadians have a very distorted view of this conflict or the cruelty of the Zionist State of Israel, which our current PM unshakably supports...

A reasonable and objective person would be just as outraged by Israeli war crimes as they are of Palestnian war crimes. Yet notice the lack of condemnation of Israeli war crimes. Instead Israeli apologists make accusations of antisemitism or other personal attacks. Another ploy is redirection to worse atrocities elsewhere. In response I'll quote Judy Rebick , Alan Sears and Norman Finklestein:

Statement by Professors Judy Rebick and Alan Sears
"Defenders of Israeli policy routinely attempt to direct our attention to abuses happening in other places and insist that a hidden agenda must underlie any focus on Israeli brutality in this unjust world. This argument would lead to paralysis in human rights activism by claiming that one must address all cases at once, or only the "worst" cases. Should we have told Rosa Parks, who refused to go the back of a segregated bus in Alabama in 1955, to quit whining as conditions were even worse in South Africa, or colonized Kenya, or for that matter for Palestinians in refugee camps? The deployment of anti-Semitism as an accusation to silence criticism of Israel is also a serious setback in genuine struggles against anti-Semitism and other forms of discrimination. It is based on a claim that the State of Israel is the single outcome of the history of the Jewish people, the final end of generations of diasporic existence. It attempts to make the Zionist project of a Jewish nation the only legitimate project for all Jews."
Memo to Minister Kenney: Criticism of Israel is not anti-Semitism | rabble.ca (external - login to view)

Jewish academic, author and Israeli critic, Norman Finklestein:
"The 'new anti-Semitism' is a spin-off of the Holocaust industry. Whenever Israel comes under international pressure to resolve its conflict with the Palestinians diplomatically or faces a public relations debacle, its apologists mount a campaign alleging that the world is awash in a new anti-Semitism. … the purpose of these periodic extravaganzas is not hard to find: on the one hand, the perpetrators are turned into the victims, putting the spotlight on the alleged suffering of Jews today and diverting it from the real suffering of Palestinians; on the other hand, they discredit all criticism of Israeli policy as motived by an irrational loathing of Jews."

Yes I am well aware of these tactics. But I refuse to be bullied or intimidated into silence by people who care nothing about "fairness, justice and freedom".

Anonymous@AnonyOps
"Fairness, Justice, and Freedom are more than words, they are perspectives". -V.
The US Government has one perspective, we have another.

BTW, I never said I supported Anonymous. I don't know enough about them to say that.

What you disingenuous pacifists just don't get is that this entire world is a dogfight.

You seem to have a problem with Jews, how do you reconcile that in light of the fact that it was not Jews who were responsible for 911 and uncountable acts of international terrorism? Don't even try to hand me the line about the radical Muslims having been "wronged". They have been anathema to any other society for thousands of years. How is THEIR human rights record?

Does the Torah instruct that the faithful should either enslave or kill those who will not convert to Judaism? Does the Christian Bible? Nope but the Koran sure as hell does, even though the "moderates" talk around it and change the subject.
As soon as you quoted Judy Rebick you completely lost any credibility. Are you an agent provocateur from rabble?

I hope for your sake the blinders come off some day. Nearly 70 years of life experience here, military service, and the rest of the school of hard knocks left some hard learned truisms in my brain. As i patrolled in my peacekeeping duties, all full of honorable thoughts, i suddenly realized that both the Cypriots and the Turks wanted to kill my sorry *** for my trouble.
Forget strictly peace and love, treat it as a snake whose ID your not sure of. Be nice but trust only experience and Colonel Colt when the chips are down.

Sonny your education is severely limited to classical far left wing and you likely do not even know it. To copy and paste whatever your idols spew is not the path to wisdom.
Mayhap i was wrong in calling you "sonny", you could in fact be any and every cloistered PHD poly sci university prof with the affectations common to the breed, er mongrel.....but more likely just a useful idiot.

taxslave

What you disingenuous pacifists just don't get is that this entire world is a dogfight.
You seem to have a problem with Jews, how do you reconcile that in light of the fact that it was not Jews who were responsible for 911 and uncountable acts of international terrorism? Don't even try to hand me the line about the radical Muslims having been "wronged". They have been anathema to any other society for thousands of years. How is THEIR human rights record?
Does the Torah instruct that the faithful should either enslave or kill those who will not convert to Judaism? Does the Christian Bible? Nope but the Koran sure as hell does, even though the "moderates" talk around it and change the subject.
As soon as you quoted Judy Rebick you completely lost any credibility. Are you an agent provocateur from rabble?
I hope for your sake the blinders come off some day. Nearly 70 years of life experience here, military service, and the rest of the school of hard knocks left some hard learned truisms in my brain. As i patrolled in my peacekeeping duties, all full of honorable thoughts, i suddenly realized that both the Cypriots and the Turks wanted to kill my sorry *** for my trouble.
Forget strictly peace and love, treat it as a snake whose ID your not sure of. Be nice but trust only experience and Colonel Colt when the chips are down.

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
Isn't useful idiot an oxymoron?

Just the Facts

Are you an agent provocateur from rabble?

Bingo!

earth_as_one
Abducting children and grandmothers and using them as human shields didn't seem to cause any moral outrage from you guys. Neither did shelling hospitals or firing missiles at ambulances.

How about shooting a blindfolded detainee? He was arrested during a non-violent protest, then beaten, then shot. www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY8dPGiOTGs (external - login to view)
Does that video cross any lines? The commanding officer who gave the order was briefly demoted as a result and then immediately restored his rank. He now trains IDF soldiers in proper way to handle detainees.

Honestly I would have thought forcing an 11 year old girl at gun point to draw enemy fire would have been too cowardly for anyone, but you guys still think pointing out these atrocities makes me a racist, even though some IDF soldiers who have committed war crimes aren't even Jewish.

For example, a Christian IDF soldier referred to as Captain R shot and wounded a 13 year old girl on her way to school because she entered a free fire zone. Fair enough, she could have been a suicide bomber. But snipers confirmed she was just carrying a bag of books. Also if she was a bomb threat, I doubt Captain R would have walked up to her as she writhed in agony on the ground. But fearless Captain R bravely walked up to the young girl and put a bullet in her head. He started to walk away, but then returned and casually emptied the rest of his clip into her lifeless body... confirming the kill. He was only charged after the other the IDF soldiers who witnessed this crime... cold blooded murder would be an accurate description IMO... were so shocked by this officer's callous disregard of a young girl's life that they complained as a group to superiors. When their superiors refused to hold Captain R accountable, the IDF soldiers leaked information regarding the incident to the media and it soon became a big news story in Israel (BTW, this incident never made our news). The case went to trial, but Captain R got a mild slap on the wrist.

You can read the gory details and see the gory images here:
Schoolgirl's killing sparks soul searching - Middle East Crisis - www.theage.com.au (external - login to view)

Here is a less graphic link:
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3733638.stm (external - login to view)

Does the fact that captain R wasn't Jewish make any difference to any of you or does criticizing any IDF atrocity even Christian IDF soldiers automatically make someone antisemitic? What about the other IDF soldiers who were so outraged by Captain R's actions that they complained to superiors and then went public. Are those IDF soldiers also antisemitic for being morally outraged by Christian Captain R's actions?

Is it possible for the IDF to commit an atrocity so obscene and outrageous that you guys couldn't ignore it and you'd say OK that crosses a line... or are you guys pretty much cool with every atrocity committed by the IDF? The example above proves that not all IDF soldiers are cool with fellow IDF soldiers committing war crimes. Some IDF soldiers have decided that what they are being ordered to do is so morally reprehensible that they are refusing orders to commit war crimes and speaking out.

Breaking the Silence
Cases of abuse towards Palestinians, looting, and destruction of property have been the norm for years, but are still explained as extreme and unique cases. Our testimonies portray a different, and much grimmer picture in which deterioration of moral standards finds expression in the character of orders and the rules of engagement, and are justified in the name of Israel's security. While this reality is known to Israeli soldiers and commanders, Israeli society continues to turn a blind eye, and to deny that what is done in its name. Discharged soldiers returning to civilian life discover the gap between the reality they encountered in the Territories, and the silence about this reality they encounter at home. In order to become civilians again, soldiers are forced to ignore what they have seen and done. We strive to make heard the voices of these soldiers, pushing Israeli society to face the reality whose creation it has enabled. We collect and publish testimonies from soldiers who, like us, have served in the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem since September 2000, and hold lectures, house meetings, and other public events which bring to light the reality in the Territories through the voice of former combatants.
www.breakingthesilence.org.il/about/organization (external - login to view)

Ending your military career and possibly risking your safety to do the right thing in defiance of illegal orders is incredibly brave.

Does recognizing the bravery of IDF soldiers who refuse orders to commit war crimes and testify in public regarding the atrocities that they have witnessed also make me antisemitic?

Do you guys support all war crimes or just IDF war crimes. You guys have made the argument that war is hell. does that mean that you also support Palestinian war criminals firing rockets and mortars in the general direction of Israeli civilians, or do Palestinian war crimes press a hot button for you?

If pointing out Israeli war crimes makes me antisemitic, then what does pointing out Palestinian war crimes make me in your opinions? Does that also make me antisemitic?

Also, would any of you care to explain why you oppose fairness, justice and freedom?
Last edited by earth_as_one; Feb 14th, 2012 at 01:41 AM..

earth_as_one
+1
This is brave:

'We're air force pilots, not mafia. We don't take revenge' | World news | The Guardian (external - login to view)

skookumchuck
"Also, would any of you care to explain why you oppose fairness, justice and freedom?"

I am sure we would be a little more amenable to if not just amused by your obvious machinations if you were not a cheap one trick pony. Does it not occur to you that the general populace is capable of seeing transgressions by any group?
Tempting but i will not bother to post the huge number of threats, violations of human rights, and admitted agenda of genocide by the people you seem to conveniently ignore, the radical Muslims.
You of course never bothered to address my question to you regarding the difference between the "Torah" the "Koran" and the "Bible". Why is that?
You can of course be against all religion, many are and that is your right, but can you deny the differences of dogma which in the real world have real consequences. You are also welcome to argue with success.
Do you have new clothes Mr Emperor? Coming on here with a big "Judy sent me" sign on your chest.......hahahaha!

Goober
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

Isn't useful idiot an oxymoron?

In EAO's case, No - It goes hand in hand with his being a Non Violent Pacifist-

CDNBear

Some people on this forum believe one group of war ciminals is morally superior than the other.

We already know that about you, cubbyabtfetgoreobsessed and MHz.

L Gilbert
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

We already know that about you, cubbyabtfetgoreobsessed and MHz.

Know what? useful idiots or oxymorons? Both?

Goober
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Know what? useful idiots or oxymorons? Both?

Basically a new term is needed. Might I suggest

Oxymoronicidiot or

Moronicidiot

L Gilbert
oxygen challenged?

captain morgan
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Basically a new term is needed. Might I suggest

Oxymoronicidiot or

Moronicidiot

There's always the ole standby: F*cktard

L Gilbert
or asshat

earth_as_one
Anonymous took down the Israeli PMO's website today. Recently hackers disrupted the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, the national carrier El Al, several banks and hospitals, Israel's fire and rescue services, and the Haaretz daily. The attacks appear to originate from Saudi Arabia, so in response Israeli and pro-Israeli hackers attacked the websites of the Saudi and Abu Dhabi stock exchanges, and published the details of Saudi credit cards and of thousands of Facebook accounts belonging to Arabs which caught the attention of Saudi clerics, som eof whom issued fatwas sanctioning the cyber attacks on Israel and defining them as "electronic jihad." There were also some clerics who expressed reservations about the hackers' activity on the grounds that it was dangerous and morally questionable.

I doubt Anonymous attacks originated from Saudi Arabia. More likely they were made to look like they came from Saudi Arabia.

I am against publishing people's personal information, like credit card numbers on the internet. I am against interfering with emergency services. However if Anonymous wants to battle the Israeli government, then government websites, prominent newspapers and the Tel Aviv stock exchange would be fair targets. I'm not saying I support Anonymous, but I am following the cyber war which appears to be escalating...

Anonymous accused Israel of committing "crimes against humanity," and criticized it for its treatment of Palestinians. "Through the use of media deception and political bribery, you have amassed the sympathies of many. You claim to be democratic, yet in reality this is far from the truth. In fact, your only goal is to better the lives of a select few while carelessly trampling the liberties of the masses,"

lone wolf
+4
They disrupted fire and rescue services.... Isn't that like a ...uh ... crime against humanity or something?

Goober

Anonymous took down the Israeli PMO's website today. Recently hackers disrupted the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, the national carrier El Al, several banks and hospitals, Israel's fire and rescue services, and the Haaretz daily. The attacks appear to originate from Saudi Arabia, so in response Israeli and pro-Israeli hackers attacked the websites of the Saudi and Abu Dhabi stock exchanges, and published the details of Saudi credit cards and of thousands of Facebook accounts belonging to Arabs which caught the attention of Saudi clerics, som eof whom issued fatwas sanctioning the cyber attacks on Israel and defining them as "electronic jihad." There were also some clerics who expressed reservations about the hackers' activity on the grounds that it was dangerous and morally questionable.
I doubt Anonymous attacks originated from Saudi Arabia. More likely they were made to look like they came from Saudi Arabia.
I am against publishing people's personal information, like credit card numbers on the internet. I am against interfering with emergency services. However if Anonymous wants to battle the Israeli government, then government websites, prominent newspapers and the Tel Aviv stock exchange would be fair targets. I'm not saying I support Anonymous, but I am following the cyber war which appears to be escalating...
Anonymous accused Israel of committing "crimes against humanity," and criticized it for its treatment of Palestinians. ...

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
So they are fair targets yet you do not support it. Really

DaSleeper
+1

So they are fair targets yet you do not support it. Really

Everybody knows what he supports or doesn't support...But he has to keep repeating the same old used-up statement ...adnauseum....

MHz

Please refrain from BS as that must be against forum Rules.
Also Hate Speech is Liable for Criminal penalties in Canada.

That would be unless you are a Jew. Someday you should clue in that your **** stinks just as bad as any other ****, perhaps even more in most cases.

no new posts