Pizza-Flavoured Beer to be Shipped to Britain

Spade
Would you drink pizza-flavoured beer? - Your Community
Initially, I thiought even the British wouldn't drink this brew, but then I remembered the British enjoy sheep-flavoured potato chips (crisps).
Would you drink this beverage?

SLM
I'll pass thanks.

Spade
I think it would conceal the taste of mutton chips.

Cannuck
+1
#4  Top Rated Post
I'm open minded. I'll try anything once.

Spade
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

I'm open minded. I'll try anything once.

You're rather self deprecating this morning. I haven't heard anyone else call you open minded.

More American cultural icons.

Green Beer Day celebrated in Oxford - YouTube

We Canadians are far more couth.

Strange Brew - YouTube

L Gilbert
I'm a bit of a purist. I like beer that tastes like beer.

El_Brando
+1
Pass me the battered deep fried mars bars!!

Spade
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

I'm a bit of a purist. I like beer that tastes like beer.

You have unusual taste! Please don't misunderstand me, I don't mean you taste unusual...

Quote: Originally Posted by El_BrandoView Post

Pass me the battered deep fried mars bars!!

British cuisine is an oxymoron.

shadowshiv
I'm not sure if I would really like it. The aftertaste would probably be horrible!

El_Brando
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

You have unusual taste! Please don't misunderstand me, I don't mean you taste unusual...

British cuisine is an oxymoron.

Youve never tried it! Dont judge it before you try it.... Battered Mars bars were invented at my local chipper. The Ashvale Aberdeen!

FACT!

shadowshiv

Youve never tried it! Dont judge it before you try it.... Battered Mars bars were invented at my local chipper. The Ashvale Aberdeen!

FACT!

Aren't battered Mars bars similar to fried Mars bars? If so, they are pretty wide spread. You can usually find them at carnivals, festivals, and the like.

El_Brando
There wide spread NOW! Made national press in scotland at the time as it was that unhealthy ha! I stuck up a post on here earlier about migration any help with it would be grateful... do you get irn-bru over there or is still banned for the additives??

shadowshiv

There wide spread NOW! Made national press in scotland at the time as it was that unhealthy ha! I stuck up a post on here earlier about migration any help with it would be grateful... do you get irn-bru over there or is still banned for the additives??

To be honest, I have no idea if they are still banned or not. I've never heard of it, so it's quite possible.

El_Brando
Look it up its made from girders, phemoninal and the same colour as a badly dehydrated urine

Cliffy

Spade
A modern miracle...The Pope should see this.

Beers Filling Up Through the Bottom - YouTube

damngrumpy
+1
It like asking me if I would eat onion flavoured ice cream and I hate onions.

L Gilbert
+1

Well, ok. I don't really care about fads much. I think "beer" that tastes like pizza should be called beepizz or pizzeer or something. Beer is beer to me, be it lager, stout, ale, or whatever. lol

Omicron

Would you drink pizza-flavoured beer? - Your Community
Initially, I thiought even the British wouldn't drink this brew, but then I remembered the British enjoy sheep-flavoured potato chips (crisps).
Would you drink this beverage?

Are you talking about swallowing beer after taking a bite of pizza?

If you have a problem with that you are insane and under control of Lucifer back to the time of Odysseys.

That means you are one of the dumb yet kind Lebanese salvaged by Canada, and you can't see how if you go up to north Saskatchewan suddenly you will have more mineral wealth than you had the dumb chemistry to suck out of the dead sea...

You have no sense of love. You have never read the Koran. You got sucked by Lucifer.

In order for you to live forever your kids have to be happy, and your wife must love you, or tho Holly Ghost (secretly God's first wife) might issue it unto how screwed up your kids will be if their mother does not teach them language successfully.

I just posted this and I got some incredible tunes based upon "girl from ipenama"... and now I'm being hammered...

It started with girl of ipename stuff... it has grown...

They want to go to heaven too.

Give me Lucifer like an animal unto a Calgary zoo.

[QUOTE=Omicron;1543516]

I've done this.

The idiots who don't know how to make money got control and are losing it.

karrie
+1
I've had banana clove beer, chai beer, raspberry beer, blueberry beer, and one of my faves (that I drank a few pints of when getting together with RCS), is 'Aprikat', and apricot beer brewed here in Edmonton. Flavoured beer is lovely. A nice chocolate lager? hells yes. A hint of espresso flavour? Bring it on.

So, when our whole group spotted this pizza beer two weekends ago as we stocked up for a party, we had to grab one and give it a try. This particular beer ($6/bottle where we found it) is palatable, but definitely brewed for the novelty of it, not for a well balanced flavour that impresses and make you want to invest in a case. The oregano is the main flavour that comes through, but you can still pick up the hints of basil and tomatoe as well. I wouldn't bother buying it again, but I also wouldn't turn my nose up at it if offered a bottle.

SLM
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

I've had banana clove beer, chai beer, raspberry beer, blueberry beer, and one of my faves (that I drank a few pints of when getting together with RCS), is 'Aprikat', and apricot beer brewed here in Edmonton. Flavoured beer is lovely. A nice chocolate lager? hells yes. A hint of espresso flavour? Bring it on.

Really? I tried a few fruit flavoured beers last summer, strawberry and can't remember the other one, didn't care for them. It sounded like it would be refreshing on a hot summer day, lol. I was wrong. I do enjoy the flavoured wine and vodka coolers though, is there a particular brand of flavoured beer you'd recommend?

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Really? I tried a few fruit flavoured beers last summer, strawberry and can't remember the other one, didn't care for them. It sounded like it would be refreshing on a hot summer day, lol. I was wrong. I do enjoy the flavoured wine and vodka coolers though, is there a particular brand of flavoured beer you'd recommend?

I go to my local Brewsters and hit their sample special every so often so i can try a bunch of different flavours, but personally my absolute fave fruit beer is Aprikat by Alley Kat (external - login to view) but I don't know if they ship out of province or not.

SLM
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

I go to my local Brewsters and hit their sample special every so often so i can try a bunch of different flavours, but personally my absolute fave fruit beer is Aprikat by Alley Kat (external - login to view) but I don't know if they ship out of province or not.

Neat, I'll look for it. Maybe I'll give a few others a try too. I like the idea of it, just wasn't thrilled with the selection I had previously made. Maybe I just have to find the right one.

Spade
[QUOTE=Omicron;1543516]Are you talking about swallowing beer after taking a bite of pizza?

If you have a problem with that you are insane and under control of Lucifer back to the time of Odysseys.

That means you are one of the dumb yet kind Lebanese salvaged by Canada, and you can't see how if you go up to north Saskatchewan suddenly you will have more mineral wealth than you had the dumb chemistry to suck out of the dead sea...

You have no sense of love. You have never read the Koran. You got sucked by Lucifer.

In order for you to live forever your kids have to be happy, and your wife must love you, or tho Holly Ghost (secretly God's first wife) might issue it unto how screwed up your kids will be if their mother does not teach them language successfully.

I just posted this and I got some incredible tunes based upon "girl from ipenama"... and now I'm being hammered...

It started with girl of ipename stuff... it has grown...

They want to go to heaven too.

Give me Lucifer like an animal unto a Calgary zoo.

Quote: Originally Posted by OmicronView Post

I've done this.

The idiots who don't know how to make money got control and are losing it.

The beaches in Rio aren't safe. And, for heaven's sakes, don't drink tea without a squeeze of lemon. Or, worms will prey on your sole! I hope this makes sense to you, Omicron,