Another Hate the Jew Editorial in Canada


Goober
#1
The Link's editorial calling Zionism

Canada’s leading Jewish advocacy organization is demanding an apology from a B.C. community newspaper that published an editorial calling Zionism a cancer and saying U.S. policies on the Middle East are a result of Jews who “monopolize most of the academic and intellectually demanding positions.”

Surrey-based The Link newspaper, the country’s oldest Indo-Canadian community paper, printed a column by one of its regular contributors, Washington state surgeon Dr. Sawraj Singh on Jan 7.


The article, which was headlined “Racism, Capitalism, And Zionism Are The Worst Cancers Affecting The World,” suggests the U.S. government is responsible for causing cancer among Latin America’s political leaders and its pro-Israel policies stem from the country’s history of importing white European immigrants who were “underachievers … criminals and undesirable people who the Europeans wanted to get rid of.”

Racism, Capitalism, And Zionism Are The Worst Cancers Affecting The World | Link Newspaper (external - login to view)

Racism, Capitalism, And Zionism Are The Worst Cancers Affecting The World

By Dr. Sawraj Singh

Hugo Chavez, aged 57, has hinted that America can somehow be responsible for the cancers affecting the leftist leaders in Latin America. He had colon cancer and now claims that he is free of cancer, after being treated in Cuba. Argentina’s president, Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, aged 58, has thyroid cancer. Brazil’s President, Dilma Rousseff, aged 64, has lymphoma. The former President of Brazil, Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, aged 66, had throat cancer. Paraguay’s President Fernando Lugo, aged 60, has lymphoma. Hugo Chavez said that the incidence of cancer in all of these people cannot be explained by the statistical probability factor. He said that may be someone (America) has developed a technology which is responsible for all of these cancers. America has strongly criticized such allegations. Victoria Nuland, spokesperson for the US State Department , strongly condemned Hugo Chavez for making such suggestions.

Have the Americans or their ancestors, the English, done anything like this in the past? During the Second World War, the Americans and the English considered mixing Estrogen, the female hormone, in Hitler’s food. They thought that this could reduce his aggressive tendencies. The Germans tested Hitler’s food for poison, but they would not have thought that someone could mix Estrogen in his food. It clearly shows that the Americans and the English can go to any length to win a war (Brian Ford, Secret Weapons: Technology, Science And The Race To Win World War II).

The Americans and the English have used doctors and the health care system to kill or weaken their enemies. For example, the British, in the Siege of Fort Pitt in 1763, under General Jeffrey Amherst, Colonel Henry Bouquet, and Captain Simeon Ecuyer, used blankets contaminated with small pox to kill the indigenous Native Americans who had captured the Fort and were putting up fierce resistance. Before the white man came to America, the Native Americans never had small pox. Therefore, they did not have immunity against small pox. The white man brought many diseases to the Native Americans besides small pox, such as syphilis, gonorrhea, and other venereal diseases. This is the true contribution of the white man to the Americas, in addition to bringing selfishness, extreme individualism, greed, and arrogance.

After the Second World War, the German doctors were tried for carrying out experiments on prisoners. However, the American doctors were doing the same before and continued to do so long after the war was over. In America, things were worse because these experiments were mainly conducted on the poor and the black and Latino prisoners.

There are some people who think that the AIDS epidemic did not spread from the simians (monkeys) to human beings in Africa, but was deliberately spread by human subjects in the Belgian Congo who were injected with an experimental oral polio vaccine by European scientists such as Hilary Koprowski (Edward Hooper, The River: A Journey Back to the Source of HIV and AIDS).

Even now, the American doctors continue to discriminate against the minority patients and their minority colleagues. Besides the police and other law-enforcing agencies, the American doctors are the biggest advocates of the extreme rightist, racist, and fascist policies. They were the main supporters of the Jingoist, Chauvinist and anti-people policies of President Bush.

Whether America is responsible for causing cancer in the leftist Latin American leaders can be debated. However, there can be hardly any question about America being the Mother of the cancers of racism, capitalism, and Zionism. Racism and capitalism work hand-in-glove. The European colonialists justified enslaving other nations by creating the myth of the superiority of the white race against the other races. They believed that the white race was more civilized than the other races .They tried to deceive the other people by claiming that they were conquering the other races to make them more civilized. In the mid-nineteenth century (1854), Dr. Josiah Clark Nott and George Gliddon co-authored the volume Types of Mankind, which propagated racial theories that defended the subjugation of non-white races by white people. It is pertinent to mention here that Dr. Josiah Clark Nott was a famous physician, surgeon, founder of the Medical College of Alabama, and proud owner of nine African-American slaves. However, it is the pure greed which led the European colonialists to conquer the other nations. Nothing can be further from the truth than the claim that the white race is more civilized than the other races. The most barbaric and heinous crimes were and still continue to be committed by the white race in the last two centuries under colonialism and imperialism.

The American contribution to the two cancers of racism and capitalism is that it added the third cancer, the cancer of Zionism, to the other two. America has out-performed its European ancestors by becoming the most cancerous society in the world as far as Racism, Capitalism and Zionism are concerned. Why did the cancer of Zionism spread to America? The answer can be found in the American history. The American whites are different than their European ancestors. The bulk of American whites were made from the people who could not make it in Europe. They were underachievers. The other category was the criminals and undesirable people who the Europeans wanted to get rid of. Whereas Australia was an openly-declared penal colony, America, for all practical purposes, was considered a penal colony by the Europeans. The Jews were and still are able to monopolize most of the academic and intellectually demanding positions. It is very interesting to compare the percentage of Jews amongst doctors, attorneys, university professors, and scientists in America to any European country, and even to Canada. The truth is that the Jews are represented in far greater numbers in these professions than their population in America (the same is becoming true of the Indians now). The result of this situation is that America has taken an anti-Islamic, anti-Palestinian and anti-Arab stand, as compared to Europe or Canada. The European and the Canadian policies towards the Jews and Arabs (Muslims) have been relatively more balanced than America.

The present economic crisis has shown that American hegemony and the American Era are coming to an end very soon, most likely in the second decade of the twenty-first century. The world is finally going to be free from the cancers of Racism, Capitalism, and Zionism. Finally, we are going to enter a new phase where all people, regardless of their race, religion, caste, region, country, color, ethnicity, socio-economic status, or political orientation will be considered equal.

Dr. Sawraj Singh, MD F.I.C.S. is the Chairman of the Washington State Network for Human Rights and Chairman of the Central Washington Coalition for Social Justice. He can be reached at
Last edited by Goober; Jan 11th, 2012 at 08:44 AM..
 
darkbeaver
#2
Monday, 9 January 2012

CDN Gov't: Protesting JNF Racism is Your Duty

... not a political activity




CRA CPS-021 (external - login to view) is a Policy Statement of the Canada Revenue Agency – therefore it is Government Policy. It is clear from CPS-021 that educating Canadians about the racist bylaws and operations of the Jewish National Fund (itself a registered charity in Canada), would qualify as a charitable activity.

Indeed as stated in CPS-021, Item 22:
“… it is not a political purpose to ensure conformity with existing laws, as in the case of opposing racial discrimination. As noted by a leading expert on the law of charities, "adherence to the law is the duty of every citizen and is not political."
This shows the absurdity of the Canada Revenue Agency’s refusal to revoke the charitable status of the racist JNF. The JNF’s bylaws and operations are inherently discriminatory – indeed the Attorney General of Israel has stated this and the JNF does not dispute this fact. The JNF promotes racial Inequality, the exact opposite of what the Canadian Government considers a charitable purpose under CPS-021.

Indeed CPS-021 reiterates that it “is the duty of every citizen”, including of course employees of the CRA, to educate Canadians about the racist nature of the JNF and to work towards the revocation of its charitable status.

JNF Canada Directors' names have disappeared (external - login to view) from Canada Revenue website… Is the criminal liability of the racist JNF Tax Fraud coming home to roost? Are they lawyering up?

A UK newspaper reports: Secret paper reveals EU broadside over plight of Israel's Arabs (external - login to view). But you won't read about this in Canada, where the racist JNF enjoys "charitable status", meaning that Canadian taxpayers are subsidizing JNF racial discrimination.

VIDEO

: The Palestine that "doesn't exist" according to ignorant statements (external - login to view) being made by Republican candidates for the US Presidency. Since this film does exist (as anyone who watches it can attest) then clearly Palestine did exist, before it was ethnically cleansed and destroyed by European colonialists with the co-operation of Britain, US, Canada, et al.

VIDEO

: Stéphane Gendron, host of Face à Face on V Television Network and mayor of Huntingdon, a town 75 kilometres southwest of Montreal, called for a boycott of Apartheid Israel. Congratulations to Mayor Gendron for speaking the truth and for standing up for human equality!

VIDEO

: Israeli Prof. discusses Racist JNF Land Theft
 
Goober
+2
#3
One bite, hooked and gutted him. Not bad. But it is only early.
 
DaSleeper
+2
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

One bite, hooked and gutted him. Not bad. But it is only early.

Are you playing catch and release??? because the same ones that are biting all the time are easily recognised...
 
Goober
+1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Are you playing catch and release??? because the same ones that are biting all the time are easily recognised...

They are grown in Vats - Same genetic code, over and over again. Remember that Sci Fi show. They had that as well, Humans grown in large tubes to adulthood - called them nipple necks as that was where the umbilical cord was attached.
These are fed from a different place though. Mid range, rear center, and bile etc exits thru what we refer to as a mouth.
The feeding tube does malfunction at times and increases the feeding supply, which overwhelms their exit orifice ( Mouth for us).
You will first note this when the eyes change color and a little known fact where the term, Shxt for brains originated.
Remember, you heard it here first.
 
gore0bsessed
#6
Oh no, poor jews! hahaha
 
Goober
+3
#7  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessedView Post

Oh no, poor jews! hahaha

Makes 2. Fishing is good when you go after bottom feeders. Never eat them though. Leaves a shxtty taste that takes forever to get rid of.
 
darkbeaver
-1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Makes 2. Fishing is good when you go after bottom feeders. Never eat them though. Leaves a shxtty taste that takes forever to get rid of.

Hey Booger you want to save Israel, move there and join the filthy IDF.
 
Goober
+1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Hey Booger you want to save Israel, move there and join the filthy IDF.

Fishing damm good. Nothing fit to eat though.
 
oleoleolanda
+2
#10
Is there anyone here who read Dr. Sawraj Singh's article and didn't clearly see how blatantly racist, including anti-semitic, and extremely blind and ignorant the piece is?
 
Goober
+3
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by oleoleolandaView Post

Is there anyone here who read Dr. Sawraj Singh's article and didn't clearly see how blatantly racist, including anti-semitic, and extremely blind and ignorant the piece is?

I read it, reason I posted it.We have a small band of Jew haters on this forum, same as any discussion forum. Some dress up their hatred, so do not.
 
oleoleolanda
+2
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

I read it, reason I posted it.We have a small band of Jew haters on this forum, same as any discussion forum. Some dress up their hatred, so do not.

What worries me is that the haters are very good at manipulating the idealists and naive, which is why they've had such success in demonizing Israel among the left and that has trickled down to perceptions in the mainstream.

Singh is very clearly a hater, not just of Jews. The basis of his thinking is sheer racism, seeing humanity in terms of races and he's classist too. I would hope that most people can see the hatred and racism and historical ignorance and paranoia in his piece. Those who cannot, I would guess, share the same values of racism and hatred as he has.
 
Goober
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by oleoleolandaView Post

What worries me is that the haters are very good at manipulating the idealists and naive, which is why they've had such success in demonizing Israel among the left and that has trickled down to perceptions in the mainstream.

Singh is very clearly a hater, not just of Jews. The basis of his thinking is sheer racism, seeing humanity in terms of races and he's classist too. I would hope that most people can see the hatred and racism and historical ignorance and paranoia in his piece. Those who cannot, I would guess, share the same values of racism and hatred as he has.

I agree. Another problem is in todays society of instant information, nutbars open a blog - website and many can seem valid to those who are not familiar with events as they transpired.

One old one is that on 911 Jews were told not to report to work at the Trade Centers - bogus - but a lie repeated often enough becomes fact and then truthful to many people to paraphrase Goebbels.

This fellow and organizations he represents are the new front lines of the fight against Racism. Many when confronted use the fall back line of, back then, decades prior this or that happened. Or use their minority status as we are being attacked because we are a minority.
 
mentalfloss
#14
Love walking by these ads every morning.. lol..

 
Goober
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

Love walking by these ads every morning.. lol..

Well Rogers is big in Ontario smaller presence in the west- But Fedex is also out west
 
Tonington
+1
#16
Cancer inducing technology? Chavez may want to discount statistical factors, but I'd bet money that there are common epidemiological factors. Paranoid and conspiracy nonsense. No proof. Shocker.
 
mentalfloss
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Well Rogers is big in Ontario smaller presence in the west- But Fedex is also out west

lol

If I was serious about it, I could concoct a conspiracy theory, but I just think it's hilarious.
 
darkbeaver
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

lol

If I was serious about it, I could concoct a conspiracy theory, but I just think it's hilarious.

Conspiracy that pays requires skills that absent would nullify any attempt based only on the attitude of the would be conspirator. It is hilarious that you believe you could concoct ,as you say, a conspiracy.
 
Goober
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

lol

If I was serious about it, I could concoct a conspiracy theory, but I just think it's hilarious.

This fellow is why people have to be careful when someone states they believe in Human Rights, Equality - Must be quite the hateful organization he represents.

Problem is today you can start something like that up easy as hell.

But Jews have been a target for thousands of years.
 
oleoleolanda
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

I agree. Another problem is in todays society of instant information, nutbars open a blog - website and many can seem valid to those who are not familiar with events as they transpired.

One old one is that on 911 Jews were told not to report to work at the Trade Centers - bogus - but a lie repeated often enough becomes fact and then truthful to many people to paraphrase Goebbels"



"This fellow and organizations he represents are the new front lines of the fight against Racism. Many when confronted use the fall back line of, back then, decades prior this or that happened. Or use their minority status as we are being attacked because we are a minority.

And people tend to be attracted to easy and simple explanations, so it's even harder to fight this. The Palestinians are presented as the underdogs, which is easy to do. Israel the big powerful bully, supported by the US, the big powerful bully. And the solutions seem so simple. Israel just had to treat the Palestinians well. Voila. World peace. A lot of people are not interested in learning the history, seeing the depths of the issue. The reality is so much more worrisome and difficult and challenging and threatening and requires so many levels of knowledge of history, of the forces at play and accepting things like the widespread existence of anti-Semitism, of the new fascist and widespread ideology of Islamism, among other things.

As for the new fighters against racism... It's ironic when the people who claim to be fighting against racism actually defend racism and prejudice. As you say, they group all people of a certain ethnicity or skin colour or nationality going back centuries and centuries into a sort of collective individual--denying people their individuality, which is the basis of racism and prejudice. So they actually are defending racism as something legitimate. And those who argue that racism by a minority against a majority is OK, are also defending racism.

Goober, apparently, I've not posted enough to be granted the powers to post on walls. So the answer to your question is... Ole (as in the Spanish yipee) and Olanda I think is either a woman's name or Holland. It's words from a Spanish song I liked as a kid. Ole ole Olanda, Olanda ya se ve (olanda is now seen). I really don't know what it means and can't remember the rest of the song. I just liked the sound of it. It's kinda happy.
 

Similar Threads

1
Hate Crimes in America and Canada
by Researcher87 | Nov 1st, 2006
6
210,000 Hate crimes in Canada in 1999
by Researcher87 | Oct 30th, 2006
90
Who Cares, we hate Canada
by Just the Facts | Aug 16th, 2006
30
why does canada have so much fear and hate??
by Anonymous | Jun 23rd, 2004
no new posts