Mountain Dew Turns Mice Into Jelly


Spade
#61
Mountain Dew with a Jelly Roll
You crave it, admit it.
The Crave - Jelly Roll Morton (Original Version) - YouTube (external - login to view)
 
shadowshiv
#62
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

I was not aiming for nasty though, just cheeky.

Nasty is something that could never be attributed to you, SLM.
 
Praxius
#63
Glow In The Dark Mountain Dew (Succesful) - YouTube (external - login to view)

Mountain Dew tastes good in small doses, but goes flat quick too.... I'll drink it once in a while.

And now for an educational moment:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QiXePPTvBo (external - login to view)

Like WwwwoooooooOOOOOOOoooooowwwwww......

That is all
 
SLM
+1
#64
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Nasty is something that could never be attributed to you, SLM.

Hmmm, unless you want me to be, lol.
 
shadowshiv
#65
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Hmmm, unless you want me to be, lol.

Oh my!
 
SLM
+1
#66
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Oh my!

Yeah I know, I sometimes can't believe what I say either.

 
shadowshiv
#67
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Yeah I know, I sometimes can't believe what I say either.

You know what they say... seeing is believing.
 
SLM
+1
#68
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

You know what they say... seeing is believing.

I can be equally unpredictable in person....you know what they say, be careful what you wish for!
 
Ariadne
#69
1960's Wrigley's Spearmint Gum Commercial - YouTube (external - login to view)

1950's Kool Aid Commercial - YouTube (external - login to view)

For all we know, that was made with dead mice too.
So ... is that what soda pop experts do ... drop mice into mountain dew and see how long it takes to disintigrate, turn to jelly and so on so that when lawsuits pop up, they can categorically claim that it is impossible or possible or something like that. What's the story ... that the mouse would have been jellied, not skeletonized?
 
shadowshiv
#70
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

I can be equally unpredictable in person....you know what they say, be careful what you wish for!

Being unpredictable can be a lot of fun!

As for being careful what I wish for...hmmmm. I wish upon a star...

(just 'cause I like that smilie )
 
L Gilbert
#71
So MD is acidic. It isn't like it's the only thing. People like dill pickles, coffee, etc., too. There are alkaline foods people like, as well. Big deal. It's generally a bad idea to overindulge in pretty much anything.
 
Spade
#72
Remember fizzies?
FIZZIES MAKES A CLOWN STOP CRYING MAE QUESTAL CLAUDE KIRSCHNER - YouTube (external - login to view)
 
SLM
+1
#73
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Being unpredictable can be a lot of fun!

This is true. At the very least it has the virtue of not being boring!

Quote:

As for being careful what I wish for...hmmmm. I wish upon a star...

Apparently it's an ancient proverb.

I figure if you're gonna dream, might as well break the bank and dream big!

Quote:

(just 'cause I like that smilie )

Smilies are cool.


Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

So MD is acidic. It isn't like it's the only thing. People like dill pickles, coffee, etc., too. There are alkaline foods people like, as well. Big deal. It's generally a bad idea to overindulge in pretty much anything.

But for those folks out there that prefer their mouse corpses do not become gelatinous messes, this is useful information. (You gotta figure somebody out there has that bent )

Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

Remember fizzies?

Nope.
Quote:

FIZZIES MAKES A CLOWN STOP CRYING MAE QUESTAL CLAUDE KIRSCHNER - YouTube (external - login to view)

Clowns are easily amused.
 
spaminator
#74
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

Remember fizzies?
FIZZIES MAKES A CLOWN STOP CRYING MAE QUESTAL CLAUDE KIRSCHNER - YouTube (external - login to view)

Welcome To The Fizzies Website (external - login to view)
 
shadowshiv
+1
#75
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

This is true. At the very least it has the virtue of not being boring!



Apparently it's an ancient proverb.

I figure if you're gonna dream, might as well break the bank and dream big!



Smilies are cool.



One thing is for certain, neither one of us appear to be boring.

They say that bigger is better(makes more sense with the quote nearby, but what can you do? ).

Yep. Smilies are cool.
 
no new posts