Severely injured Mountie

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

That's interesting because you strike me as a guy that wouldn't even bother to get involved in the first place.

Problems with your perceptions. Not really surprising.

Quote:

Can't say I'm surprised you would try (pathetically) to insult somebody for doing his time and moving on.

Maybe he was just following your pathetic lead.

Quote:

I guess you've been attacking me when I say standards are in the toilet because.....?

... that's not all you say, for one. Your comprehension issues and propensity for making up your own version of what people post , the other.

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I bet the what, $26/hr pay and the 15% tax credit makes volunteering pretty hard going.

I must be on ignore.

Since volunteer is a wee bit of a misnomer. Making "volunteer their time" a wee bit of an emotional plea and stretch.

Cannuck

I bet the what, $26/hr pay and the 15% tax credit makes volunteering pretty hard going.

You're an idiot. Every single volunteer firefighter I know returns his honorariums to the department to be used for equipment and supplies. Our department is paid $15/hour when the radios go off. We get paid nothing to train. The $3000 tax credit is available only if you complete 200 hours of volunteer service. Most firefighters in smaller departments won't qualify unless they take extra training.

Volunteer Firefighter Tax Credit (VFTC) (external - login to view)

Unlike the special interest group you associate, volunteer fire fighters don't do it for monetary gain.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+1

That's interesting because you strike me as a guy that wouldn't even bother to get involved in the first place. Can't say I'm surprised you would try (pathetically) to insult somebody for doing his time and moving on.

I don't have a lot of time for whiners Cannuck. You're a whiner. You lash out, start threads that bash other organizations, then piss and moan about being attacked when you get a taste of your own medicine.

Quote:

I guess you've been attacking me when I say standards are in the toilet because.....?

-And apparently you're becoming a professional victim as well.

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

I don't have a lot of time for whiners Cannuck. Your a whiner. You lash out, start threads that bash other organizations, then piss and moan about being attacked when you get a taste of your own medicine.

Pissing and moaning? Clearly you misunderstand what is concurring on your computer screen.

Nice dodge. I pet CB is proud of you.

CDNBear

I don't have a lot of time for whiners Cannuck. Your a whiner. You lash out, start threads that bash other organizations, then piss and moan about being attacked when you get a taste of your own medicine.

Oh so true, which makes this...

You're an idiot. Every single volunteer firefighter I know returns his honorariums to the department to be used for equipment and supplies. Our department is paid $15/hour when the radios go off. We get paid nothing to train. The $3000 tax credit is available only if you complete 200 hours of volunteer service. Most firefighters in smaller departments won't qualify unless they take extra training.

Volunteer Firefighter Tax Credit (VFTC) (external - login to view)

Unlike the special interest group you associate, volunteer fire fighters don't do it for monetary gain.

Far more funny.

Pissing and moaning?

Yep, your last post being an excellent example.

Quote:

Nice dodge. I pet CB is proud of you.

The palpable irony aside. I pet (LOL) I am. Unlike you, I have principles.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+1

Nice dodge..

ROFLMAO Thank you Cannuck. Yet again you walked right into your own bubble of hypocrisy.

Enough said.

CDNBear

ROFLMAO You are an idiot.

You forgot hypocrite. Or you spelled it wrong. Either or, it aptly applies either way.

Cannuck

ROFLMAO Thank you Cannuck. Yet again you walked right into your own bubble of hypocrisy.

Enough said.

Nice dodge again.

Retired_Can_Soldier

You forgot hypocrite. Or you spelled it wrong. Either or, it aptly applies either way.

Actually I edited it. LOL

Nice dodge again.

Again thank you.

Cannuck
+1

Again thank you.

Your welcome.

CDNBear

Nice dodge again.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Cannuck

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Are you looking in a mirror?

CDNBear

Are you looking in a mirror?

Your comprehension issue is acting up again.

I have no need to deny I'm a hypocrite on some issues. But unlike you, I don't have a fragile ego to protect.

If you worked on your problem solving skills, you likely would make so many ridiculous comments or post so many emotional outbursts.

Cannuck

... I'm a hypocrite on some issues...

Just thought I would put this one into favorites for future reference. Thanks bud.

CDNBear

Just thought I would put this one into favorites for future reference. Thanks bud.

You're welcome. Not that it will be at all effective as a rebuttal or anything (That kind of stuff only upsets hypocrites with fragile egos, like yourself). It's only fair I guess. I have a litany of your actual hypocrisy and stupidity, in my favourites.

Enjoy.