Kim Jong Il is dead.

DurkaDurka
+5
#31  Top Rated Post
Ohh Dear Leader, I mourn your loss, I weep uncontrollably at my desk!

I'm So Ronery
So ronery
So ronery and sadry arone

There's no one
Just me onry
Sitting on my rittle throne
I work rearry hard and make up great prans
But nobody ristens, no one understands
Seems like no one takes me serirousry

lone wolf
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

I never trusted the Russians

Do you believe he was shot on a rock and hatched by the sun?

Colpy
+2
Dear Leader, to mourn your demise
and ensure that our love never dies
we’re serving you up
so the starving may sup
on shrimp rolls with Kimchee and fries.

And when Leader Junior is toast
We’ll cook up a succulent roast
And test with a fork
Whether shrimp beats out pork
And which darling Jong we like most.

Shamelessly stolen from a post by Huffpost User Limerist.........LOL!!!!!!!

Spade
+1
Well, happy munchkins...

Fame quotDing Dong The Witch Is Deadquot - YouTube

Mowich
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean BreezeView Post

This planet will not be recognizable in five or so years with the many changes taking place.

I might agree with you were the changes taking place on the planet and not in the world of politics. The planet is just fine, by the way, though some of us who live on her may yet be in danger.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
I would like to thank Goreobsessed aka Cubert for giving me a negative rep over a joke.

Thanks man, I'll wear it as a badge of honour

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

I would like to thank Goreobsessed aka Cubert for giving me a negative rep over a joke.

Thanks man, I'll wear it as a badge of honour

Dude! You made fun of his hero.

Retired_Can_Soldier
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Dude! You made fun of his hero.

Which idiot hog gobbling despot is his hero?

CDNBear
+1

All of them!

Retired_Can_Soldier
+2

All of them!

Well then, yes I was making fun of goreobsessed hog gobbling hero.

CDNBear
+1

Well then, yes I was making fun of goreobsessed hog gobbling hero.

I know, that's why I gave you a thumbs up, lol.

Well that and it was funny.

Retired_Can_Soldier

I know, that's why I gave you a thumbs up, lol.

Well that and it was funny.

Comedy is not always pretty, but for most it's damned funny.

Colpy
Dancing on Kim's grave would be completely appropriate....

Born and Raised in a North Korean Prison Camp - ABC News (external - login to view)

petros
It's time Hu Jintao stepped up and ended this silliness. China has far too much invested in South Korea to let sonny boy do anything stupid.

Colpy
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

It's time Hu Jintao stepped up and ended this silliness. China has far too much invested in South Korea to let sonny boy do anything stupid.

You see, as long as the North Korean regime exists, China is merely number two in the list of looney, murdering, psuedo Commie monster states.....

Kinda a distraction.

taxslave

All of them.

Ocean Breeze
Information black hole as Kim Jong-il dies

JONATHAN HOPFNER

Last updated 10:45 20/12/2011

Reuters
THE DEPARTED: South Koreans watch a TV news reporting the death of North Korean leader Kim Jong-il at Seoul railroad station.

Few national leaders die these days with no one outside their country knowing about it. For more than 48 hours. Not even a mention on Twitter.

Information black hole as North Korean leader Kim... | Stuff.co.nz (external - login to view)

Locutus
+1
U.K. Foreign Secretary pissed-off at Kim's passing

Foreign Secretary William Hague has today spoken of his anger that North Korean leader Kim Jong Il couldn’t have died a couple of days sooner, prior to the UK sending him a Christmas card.

‘It’s damned inconsiderate’ ranted Hague. ‘We got him a lovely card off Moonpig.com with his name on the front and everything which cost £2.50. And have you any idea how much postage is to North Korea?! We’re almost in a recession here for goodness sake. Couldn’t he have popped his clogs before I took the cards to the post-office last Friday?’

Mr Hague did calm down enough to add that savings had been made from the Christmas card budget this year. ‘We didn’t have to send old Gadhafi one this year of course, so the millions we spent on air-strikes saved us a few quid there, and we’ve only sent Sarkozy a cheapy one from Poundland.’

He also said that this would be the last time the UK sent a card to President Ahmadinejad of Iran. ‘Every year we send him one with a lovely circular inside telling him how busy we’ve been sorting out the Middle East’s problems, but we never get one back. He claims he sends one every year but it gets blown up by bomb disposal at the airport, but we all know people who use that as an excuse don’t we’.

Hague fury as Kim Jong Il death too late to stop Xmas card | NewsBiscuit (external - login to view)

mentalfloss
North Korea mourners line up to see Kim Jong-il as leader lies in state

Stream of weeping mourners viewing body in glass coffin include son and successor Kim Jong-un

After the hysterical scenes which greeted news of Kim Jong-il (external - login to view)'s death, North Korean media struck a more solemn mood on Tuesday as mourners filed past his body and the state prepared for the succession of Kim's youngest son.

North Korean state TV showed weeping mourners pass their former leader, whose body is on display in a glass coffin at the Kumsusan memorial palace in the capital, Pyongyang.

TV screenshots show Kim dressed in his trademark khaki suit, his head on a white pillow and a plain red sheet covering him from the chest down. The bier supporting his casket is bedecked with red and white flowers.

Among the mourners was his youngest son and successor, Kim Jong-un (external - login to view), accompanied by senior figures from the military and ruling Workers' party.

The younger Kim was quoted as expressing the "bitterest grief" over his father's death – a significant choice of words as it was used to describe the nation's mood during the funeral of his grandfather and North Korea (external - login to view)'s founder, Kim Il-sung, in July 1994.

In death, as in life, Kim Jong-il continued to feed the cult of personality he had cultivated during his 17 years as leader of one of the world's most repressive states.

"Our General [Kim Jong-il] is our people's benevolent father," Ri Ho-il, a lecturer at the Korean Revolutionary History Museum, told Associated Press. "He defended our people's happiness, carrying on his forced march both night and day."

He lies in the same mausoleum where the embalmed body of his father has remained on display since his death.

As the country entered the second day of an 11-day period of national mourning before Kim's funeral on 28 December, shops in Pyongyang were closed, flags flew at half mast and streams of mourners laid flowers at memorials.

Foreign delegations will not be invited to the funeral and no entertainment will be permitted during the mourning period, North Korean officials said.

As it mourned the passing of one leader, the state's formidable propaganda apparatus continued to build support for his successor.

The state-run Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) described Kim Jong-un, who is still only 28 or 29, as a "great person born of heaven" – a tribute previously bestowed only on his father and grandfather.

"The Korean people now pledge themselves to remain true to the leadership of General Kim Jong-un while overcoming the greatest sorrow of the nation and displaying redoubled strength and courage," said KCNA.

The Workers' party newspaper, the Rodong Sinmun, said in an editorial that Kim Jong-un was "the spiritual pillar and the lighthouse of hope" for the country's 24 million people, including its 1.2-million-strong army.

Another story, headlined Young Koreans Vow to be Loyal to Kim Jong-un, quoted a young literature student saying that people would remain faithful to the general whatever the circumstances.

He said that youthful Koreans were not only weeping for their dead leader: "Their hearts are burning with the faith and will to remain loyal to Kim Jong-un."

The theme of continuity was evident in the Rodong Sinmun's claim that Kim was born on Mount Paektu, a revered site where, according to official accounts, Kim Jong-il's birth was greeted by a double rainbow and the formation of a new star. Soviet records show, however, that the elder Kim was born in a village near Khabarovsk.

North Korea mourners line up to see Kim Jong-il as leader lies in state | World news | The Guardian (external - login to view)

It's okay guys, Kim Jong-un is coming from heaven to keep everyone nice and cozy. Soon, the U.S. will also have their Republican evangelist and the whole world will be safe again.

Ocean Breeze
Quote:

U.K. Foreign Secretary pissed-off at Kim's passing

......sounds like an exercise of futility.

spaminator
News Weird
Bad acting over Jong-il’s death gets you hard labour

QMI Agency
First posted: Thursday, January 12, 2012 11:27 AM EST | Updated: Thursday, January 12, 2012 11:37 AM EST

Crowds react as they attend the funeral procession for late North Korean leader Kim Jong-il in Pyongyang, in this photo taken by Kyodo on December 28, 2011. (REUTERS/Kyodo)

Authorities in North Korea are reportedly punishing citizens - six months of hard labour - who didn't mourn hard enough over the death of "eternal leader" Kim Jong-il.
Anyone who didn't attend the histrionic mass gatherings in Kim's honour, or who did attend "but didn't cry and didn't seem genuine," could be subjected to six months in a labour camp, reports the South Korea-based Daily NK newspaper.
The paper cited an unnamed source who also said anyone who attempted to leave the country during the extended mourning period for Kim or was discovered using a cellphone to make calls out will face a public trial.
The punishment is less severe for North Koreans who merely criticize the dynastic system that parachuted Kim's son Kim Jong Un into power. According to the report, they will be sent to re-education camps or be banished with their families to remote rural areas.

Bad acting over Jong-il