The Riots: 25 Perps - 61 Charges A Piece

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
It's nice to see a long investigation paying off and that they've identified and are actually laying charges.

I mean, it's still Canada, so we'll undoubtedly have a commission looking into the whole affair at some point. If we're lucky maybe even a Royal Commission, so don't worry, a bill will be forthcoming. ;)

But seriously, it is good to see the follow through on it all.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Nonsense, the police knew many of the people they were looking for. How do
we know? Before the tapes were viewed the cops were saying many came in
from out lying areas. Trouble makers are known where ever they are and that
is a fact. I think it took way too long to catch so few, after all there are hundreds
of faces, and to charge a few is meaningless. I think they should cast a wide net
and from there punish those responsible to set an example. Secondly community
restrictions should not be applied to the community as a whole just to those
who could not behave.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
It's nice to see a long investigation paying off and that they've identified and are actually laying charges.

I mean, it's still Canada, so we'll undoubtedly have a commission looking into the whole affair at some point. If we're lucky maybe even a Royal Commission, so don't worry, a bill will be forthcoming. ;)

But seriously, it is good to see the follow through on it all.

Sure it is, SLM.......I'm not refuting that, I simply want to know how much money was spent on this investigation because I have a sick feeling that it is going to be a hefty bill. All that time they spent in California, I believe it was, putting the vids together, didn't come cheap. And let us not forget all the money that was spent here at home compiling other data. Man hours, travel, accommodation, etc, etc, etc.

I could understand the time span were they dealing with terrorists but these were simply punks and punkettes with to much liquor in their bodies and a bent for mayhem.

I can hear the Brits laughing now.