China executes man for raping 14 schoolgirls

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
BEIJING: China has executed a man convicted of luring and then raping 14 young schoolgirls in cars, hotels, karaoke bars and underground car parks, state media reported Wednesday.

Chen Weijun was put to death in Zhejiang province's Lishui city on Tuesday, the Beijing News reported, citing an announcement from the eastern city's intermediate court.

"In order to fulfil his sexual desire, defendant Chen Weijun targeted young innocent middle-school girls after seducing them with money and violently threatening them," the report quoted a court verdict as saying.

"He raped 14 Lishui middle-school girls, including nine children, in cars, karaoke bars, hotels and underground parking lots."

The report did not give the victims' ages, but under 14s are legally considered children in China.

The Lishui Intermediate Court refused to comment on the case when contacted by AFP.

According to the rights group Amnesty International, China executes more people every year than the rest of the world combined.

Executions in China have traditionally been carried out by shooting. But increasingly lethal injections are being used.

According to the Beijing News, Chen was sentenced to death in September 2009. His appeal was turned down in December last year when the Zhejiang high court upheld the original sentence.

The case is the latest in several rape scandals that have shocked the country.

In September, police in central China said they had arrested a man on suspicion of killing two nightclub hostesses and keeping another four women as sex slaves in a basement dungeon.

And in February, a court in central China sentenced to death a 40-year-old man who kidnapped two teenage girls, beating and raping them for months while they were held in an underground cell.

China executes man for raping 14 schoolgirls - Channel NewsAsia

They just don't fukk about too much over there.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Now that is how justice should be served up. Much more fair for both the victims and the taxpayers. Stevie are you listening?

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
That's two things that China does right, executions for raping children and financial theivery. We could learn something from them.

Indeed sir: Absolutely fukkin A. Not too many years ago rape was capital offense in Kanukistan, and still may be in some US states.........not sure.bout the US.

Raping children should still be, if our government would grow a pair.

Financial thievery..........fat chance!!

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Indeed sir: Absolutely fukkin A. Not too many years ago rape was capital offense in Kanukistan, and still may be in some US states.........not sure.bout the US.

Raping children should still be, if our government would grow a pair.

Financial thievery..........fat chance!!

To be serious, I firmly believe that there is only one area where capital punishment is appropriate - sexual abuse of children. I simply cannot understand why this is not a capital offence (for both men and women, having sex with anyone under the age of 12). I am against capital punishment for other crimes, but for this one, I have no issue.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Like I have mentioned in other threads, I am all for capital punishment if there is no doubt that the person is guilty. Clifford Olsen? He deserved death a lot sooner than he got it. Bernardo? Homolka? Absolutely. In cases where there is even the tiny shadow of doubt, life in prison is fine.