Canadian Border Guard Sentenced

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
A Canada Border Services Agency border guard who helped cocaine traffickers smuggle drugs into B.C. has been sentenced to five years in a U.S. jail, followed by four years of supervised release.
Read full story>

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Details of Grewal's plea agreement, as well as the U.S. Attorney's sentencing memo, were sealed under court order.
IOW he squealed on someone somewhere-loud enough to receive a reduced sentence.

I wonder if he knows how to say Bunk Muffin in Punjabi?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
A Canada Border Services Agency border guard who helped cocaine traffickers smuggle drugs into B.C. has been sentenced to five years in a U.S. jail, followed by four years of supervised release.
Read full story>

This is the exact kind of case that I believe the death penalty should be imposed! First of all he breached a position of trust but even more serious is the fact he is directly responsible for destroying possibly thousands of lives. If there was a public shooting/hanging I'd be willing to bet the drug trade would be cut in half for a few months.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Rats don't last long in the general population.
They don't put rats in the GP for that very reason. No rats, no child molesters, no bad cops. Inmates have their own code of ethics.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
They don't put rats in the GP for that very reason. No rats, no child molesters, no bad cops. Inmates have their own code of ethics.

I would think for that very reason, that is where they should be placed, especially pedophiles and drug pushers.