Scarlett Johansson nude photo hacker faces 121 years

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I'm sure the ol' FBI plans to make an example of this creeper but these girl's passwords were likely the names of their pocket dogs or something equally secure. More likely a simple password recovery. Sarah Palins' hacker basically gets squat.

The Scarlett pics weren't worth the hack anyway buddy. Maybe Mark thinks so. ;-)

Why do all these young women today continue with these self-pics nude/semi nude in front of the bathroom mirror anyway?

Celebrities are accustomed to stalkers trying to get too close.

But the FBI on Wednesday accused a man of gleaning intimate details from the lives of several top actresses and singers — including nude photos — from 3,000 miles away.

Working from his home computer in Jacksonville, Fla., authorities say, Christopher Chaney, 35, allegedly hacked into the email accounts of such big names as Mila Kunis, Christina Aguilera and Scarlett Johansson.

And authorities say he did it the hard way. Mining details of the stars’ personal lives in celebrity magazine and websites as well as Twitter and Facebook posts, Chaney looked for potential passwords that would give him access to their accounts, the FBI said.

Alleged Scarlett Johansson hacker didn't plan to profit, FBI says - latimes.com

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Why do all these young women today continue with these self-pics nude/semi nude in front of the bathroom mirror anyway?

If you can't think of even one reason for why, then I feel sorry for you...

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I don't have pictures of myself nekkid in the mirror.

Well, some people have someone to send them to. That's the fun part. And the fact that they might get discovered, and you shouldn't be doing it.... extra fun. ;)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Well, some people have someone to send them to. That's the fun part. And the fact that they might get discovered, and you shouldn't be doing it.... extra fun. ;)
I worked away from home for years and years without any gadgets to send photos without it costing $30. I know what it's like. I parked my truck at the airport for good measure. Thank God for remote start.