Joo Haters - Come on down

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I really do not care to hear another God Dammed word about Israel arresting teens.
We see how Arab countries work - But Fuk all from the Hate the Joo freaks.
There minds are closed tighter than a Nuns Twot.

2 kids among Canadians jailed in Saudi Arabia - Canada - CBC News

Karygiannis, who represents Scarborough-Agincourt, says the federal government is doing nothing to free the family. At the very least, he said, the two girls, aged 18 months and five years, should be released, regardless of what their parents are alleged to have done.

A Canadian citizen, his wife and two young children are in prison in Saudi Arabia, says a Liberal MP who is demanding to know why the federal government hasn't done more to free them.

Jim Karygiannis said Majeed Uddin Ahmed, his wife Zareen and their two daughters were picked up by police two weeks ago in Jeddah, where the family has been living for about four years.

Canada's Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Diane Ablonczy told the House of Commons Thursday that Canadian officials are working to confirm the family has been detained and to get access to them.

"We are aware of reports of this family being detained in Saudi Arabia," she said.

It wasn't immediately clear what prompted the arrests.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Does anyone know what Majeed Uddin Ahmed and his family were arrested for?

Or why as Canadian Citizens they have been living in Jeddah for the past four years?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Does anyone know what Majeed Uddin Ahmed and his family were arrested for?

Or why as Canadian Citizens they have been living in Jeddah for the past four years?

Not yet - But it is clear that throwing 18 month old babies in prison is routine for those God fearing people.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2011/10/06/saudi-arabia-detaining-canadian-family_n_998975.html

According to Karygiannis, Majeed Uddin Ahmed, his wife Zareen and their two girls were picked up by police two weeks ago in Jeddah, where the family has been living for about four years.

It's not clear what prompted the arrests.

Karygiannis said all four members of the family are being held in the "notorious" Dhaban prison in Jeddah, reportedly a high-security facility used to incarcerate terrorist suspects and political opponents.

If the parents have done something wrong, Karygiannis said, the Saudis can "throw the book at them."

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I'll wait until there is more evidence before commenting.

Regardless, an 18 month and a 5 year old are locked up in the worst prison in Saudi - That is what i call XXXXXX On that I am sure we can agree.

True we do not know what the charges are

Next we do know how corrupt the Saudi judicial system is / can be.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Regardless, an 18 month and a 5 year old are locked up in the worst prison in Saudi - That is what i call XXXXXX On that I am sure we can agree.

True we do not know what the charges are

Next we do know how corrupt the Saudi judicial system is / can be.

True, but I am wondering if we are dealing with another Canadians of Convenience issue. I don't like to see kids in harms way, but if what I said is the case I think that the family needs to step up for the kids.

I don't think I have to illustrate what I think of the Saudi's or their so called Justice System.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
You should lay off whatever it is that makes you so bitter and angry...

Saudi Arabia's criminal justice system is medieval, and it would be condemned if the US and other Western Nations weren't making so much money off their oil or selling arms to Saudi's leaders so they can maintain their grip on power. Eventually our MSM and leaders will criticize Saudi Arabia's institutionalized cruelty.... it will happen around the same time the oil runs out and the country implodes.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
You should lay off whatever it is that makes you so bitter and angry...

Saudi Arabia's criminal justice system is medieval, and it would be condemned if the US and other Western Nations weren't making so much money off their oil or selling arms to Saudi's leaders so they can maintain their grip on power. Eventually our MSM and leaders will criticize Saudi Arabia's institutionalized cruelty.... it will happen around the same time the oil runs out and the country implodes.

Take your head out of your ARSE - Educate yourself on what type of Islam they parctice.

Wahhabi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wahhabism in the United StatesA study conducted by the NGO Freedom House found Wahhabi publications in mosques in the United States. These publications included statements that Muslims should not only "always oppose" infidels "in every way", but "hate them for their religion ... for Allah's sake", that democracy "is responsible for all the horrible wars of the 20th century", and that Shia and certain Sunni Muslims were infidels.[36][37]

The Saudi government issued a response to this report, stating: "[It has] worked diligently during the last five years to overhaul its education system [but] [o]verhauling an educational system is a massive undertaking... As with previous reports, Freedom House continues to exhibit a disregard for presenting an accurate picture of the reality that exists in Saudi Arabia."[38]

Saudis export anti-Christian and anti-Jewish textbooks across the world: report | Holy Post | National Post

Because of the Saudis’ great oil wealth, it is able to disseminate its textbooks far and wide,” she wrote in the report, Ten Years On.

“[These textbooks] are posted on the Saudi Education Ministry’s website and are shipped and distributed free by a vast Saudi-sponsored Sunni infrastructure to many Muslim schools, mosques and libraries throughout the world.

“This is not just hate mongering, it’s promoting violence,” she said in an interview. It is exporting terrorism through textbooks.

Christians are referred to as “swine” and Jews as “apes,” while being blamed for much of the world’s ills.

She notes in the report that since the Saudis control Islam’s holiest shrines in Mecca and Medina, they can “disseminate its religious materials among the millions of Muslims making the Hajj each year. Hence, these teachings can have a wide and deep influence.”

It was not a coincidence that 15 of the 19 attackers on 9/11 were Saudis, she added.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I can't wait til they implode. I hope the implode real good.

There will be a revolution in Saudi before that happens - Demographics - Huge numbers of poor. Its a comin like a freight train - Then we will see how many are citizens of Canada.

Major reason I posted this - If israel did something like this - It would be a Hate the Jew Fest.
Next reason - Saudi to this very day still (overtly - turning a so called blind eye /covertly)supports terror groups that target the West.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Other than a EAO, Ocean Breeze, Abfet hate fest, what does this thread have to do with Joos?

I gave my reason in a previous post. You hate war - So do i - I hate killing - But there are times where it is required. Why - Nothing else works.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I gave my reason in a previous post. You hate war - So do i - I hate killing - But there are times where it is required. Why - Nothing else works.

You just gave the explanation of why muzzies are so intent on killing jews. They just refuse to die on their own.

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
There is something I don't understand. When our retired people want to live in the US they must stay only 6 months and come home for six months for some reason. As one of you said was it a citizenship of convenience? I thought a new law was enacted of we had to rescue so many from Lebanon and after they returned home!!!!

Will we be on the hook again?