Conspiracy 9-11/ Tell THESE guys!!! LOL

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
From the notoriously left-wing Guardian newspaper;

"The Iranian government has professed on the tongue of its president Ahmadinejad that it does not believe that al-Qaida was behind 9/11 but rather, the US government," the article said, according to Iranian media. "So we may ask the question: why would Iran ascribe to such a ridiculous belief that stands in the face of all logic and evidence?"

Oh My! Who is challenging the all-knowing, who dares doubt the Truth is Out There, who denies the Lone Gunmen,

who defends Bush and the Mossad???

Is it Cheney???

Is it Pearl???

Is it the Great Imp himself, George W.????

Wait for it........

The al-Qaida article insisted it had been behind the attacks and criticised the Iranian president for discrediting the terrorist group.

OMG! It is just TOO funny.....and fitting!!!

Read it all yourself:

Al-Qaida calls on Ahmadinejad to end 9/11 conspiracy theories | World news | guardian.co.uk

It appears EVERYONE agrees!

Truthers are NUTS!

lol

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
From the notoriously left-wing Guardian newspaper;

Oh My! Who is challenging the all-knowing, who dares doubt the Truth is Out There, who denies the Lone Gunmen,

who defends Bush and the Mossad???

Is it Cheney???

Is it Pearl???

Is it the Great Imp himself, George W.????

Wait for it........

OMG! It is just TOO funny.....and fitting!!!

Read it all yourself:

Al-Qaida calls on Ahmadinejad to end 9/11 conspiracy theories | World news | guardian.co.uk

It appears EVERYONE agrees!

Truthers are NUTS!

lol
I was just reading that one. Goggle aluminum and how when molted it cause explosion when coming into contact with small, small amounts of water.
20 kilos of molten aluminum came into contact with 20 liters of water - Left a crater- hole - 100 feet in diameter- each aircraft has a lot of aluminum. Tons of aluminum.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I was just reading that one. Goggle aluminum and how when molted it cause explosion when coming into contact with small, small amounts of water.
20 kilos of molten aluminum came into contact with 20 liters of water - Left a crater- hole - 100 feet in diameter- each aircraft has a lot of aluminum. Tons of aluminum.

Egads!... If my calculations are correct, the water, let alone the ice cubes for all the scotch and water that I have inflight is enough to blow up 1/2 a city block!

I suppose that this is just another reason why drinking is seriously damaging to your health.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Egads!... If my calculations are correct, the water, let alone the ice cubes for all the scotch and water that I have inflight is enough to blow up 1/2 a city block!

I suppose that this is just another reason why drinking is seriously damaging to your health.

STJ911 Blog » Blog Archive » Energetic Materials and 9/11 First Responder Illnesses

http://www.911myths.com/WTCTHERM.pdf

Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - Molten Steel

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Conservative Alex Jones said the same thing Ahmadinejad did:

Two of a kind ??

And you point is what - Does he also call for the extermination of a of a country and its people?
I am making a wild guess, but I would assume he is Christian. Lots of people hate homosexuals, yet they do not call for their mass extermination

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Jones says in his many shows that there is a conspiracy out there designed to destroy the USA. But since he often talks about the Founders and calls for a return to their values he may well be a Christian because this is something so many of them do.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Conservative Alex Jones said the same thing Ahmadinejad did:

Two of a kind ??

Conservative Alex Jones.

Yeah whatever. Conservative Alex Jones who railed against the Republicans all through their Administration.

Business man and commentator Alex Jones makes money off conspiracy.

Grab some facts before you post Goph.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
I don't doubt Al-Qaida would be annoyed. After all it spent a lot of time and effort on bringing down the twin towers and an even higher price afterward. It must be galling to see others posting nonsense that claims Al-Qaida was not involved in any way.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Inspire magazine? Isn't that the one Adam Pearlman also known as Adam Gadahn writes for. Same guy who is grandson of former ADL head and was arrested for beating up Muslims outside a mosque?

Is inspire written by the "good al Qaeda" our govt backs in Libya or the "bad al Qaeda" our govt is fighting in A-Stan?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Yahiye_Gadahn

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Al Qaeda slams Iran for peddling 9/11 conspiracy theories

It's not often foreign leaders are chastised by al-Qaeda for going too far in their critique of the United States--but Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has somehow managed the trick. Ahmadinejad is already facing bruising attacks at home from conservative Iranian clerics and politicians on several fronts--and now al Qaeda representatives are assailing him for peddling conspiracy theories that deny the terrorist group's culpability for the Sept. 11 attacks.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/al-qaeda-slams-iran-peddling-9-11-conspiracy-183407514.html

They know who spanked their Daddy.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Al Qaeda slams Iran for peddling 9/11 conspiracy theories

It's not often foreign leaders are chastised by al-Qaeda for going too far in their critique of the United States--but Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has somehow managed the trick. Ahmadinejad is already facing bruising attacks at home from conservative Iranian clerics and politicians on several fronts--and now al Qaeda representatives are assailing him for peddling conspiracy theories that deny the terrorist group's culpability for the Sept. 11 attacks.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/al-qaeda-slams-iran-peddling-9-11-conspiracy-183407514.html

They know who spanked their Daddy.

Inspire magazine where that statement came from is a ****ing joke on the unaware. Do some homework on Inspire.

Same goes for this ****head. Qaeda-Linked Imam Dined at Pentagon after 9/11 - CBS News

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You sure it's al Qaeda putting out that magazine? If so, which al Qaeda and why is a mossad agent writing for it?