woman cuts off alleged assaulters penis for evidence

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Woman cuts off alleged assaulter's penis for evidence

Bangladesh police say a woman hacked off the penis of a man who allegedly attempted to rape her and brought it to investigators as evidence.

Monju Begum, a married mother of three, has accused her neighbour, Mozammel Haq Mazi, of forcing his way into her Mirzapur Village home, in southern Bangladesh, and assaulting her.

"She said she fought back and cut off his penis and brought it to our police station in a polythene bag to prove that Mr. Mazi tried to rape her," police spokesman Abul Khaer told the BBC.

"It is quite an unusual incident. As far as I am aware, this is the first time that a woman has brought a severed penis to the police station as evidence," Khaer said.

Mazi denies the assault.

Police said they plan to arrest Mazi after his recovery.

A surgeon said attempts to reattach the appendage were unsuccessful, but after surgery he should be able to urinate without his penis.

Woman cuts off alleged assaulter's penis for evidence | Weird | News | Toronto Sun

Last edited by a moderator:

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
If he denies the assault, then what story does he have to explain how she obtained his penis?

Was he in the shower/bath when all of a sudden she busted in, over-powered him and hacked off his winky?

So now he has to sit while he pees.... thems the breaks and when it comes to would-be rapists or "successful" rapists, I have very little sympathy..... a lifetime of physical turama in this regard is equal to the mental & physical turama done to their victims..... and it'll make it a little difficult to repeat similar assaults in the future.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
Ugh, this has so many socio-cultural ramifications it is boggling my mind.

Since some time going back to infinity it's been known that touching a guys dick the wrong way is equal to nuclear war, such that not even in early Helenic times when guys would fight naked would a dick be touched...

Hmm... now that I think about it, that was probably part of their strategy. Imagine coming at you is a warrior with his dick exposed. That would temporarily disable you, via some extremely ugly moments of human survival and war that must have been fought in the dark ages between 500,000 years ago and now.

Anyway, this is where I think the New World Order doesn't have a f-cking clue what it's doing.

What you do is, you send in some sort of super-noisy super-obvious demonstration of power, and drop in a court. Sort of like how instead of a bomber a dirigible flows in and drops a court-stage unfolding out of some sort of containment apparatus.

There be the judge, who takes the evidence, listens to testimony, tests the results, and delivers a results, then gets lifted up and zooms away...

Justice Indian/Pakistani style. Imagine the possibilities if the world's ecology were not to collapse such that everyone could feed themselves in order to tune cultural practices that way.

If you want a Democracy, you must have Knowledge, and you get that knowledge by being educated, such that there were moments in American history before they got taken over by advertizing when their commitment to education was so strong even a poor state like Wyoming would have it be that a teacher would be posted to a single farm, with the farmer housing her for a tax reduction, for her to teach just his kids.

Last edited:

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Let's hope she isn't the type of person to sleep with the guy and then goes psycho when he doesn't want to marry her the next day. Cause that wouldn't be any good at all.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
spaminator[B said:
"She said she fought back and cut off his penis and brought it to our police station in a polythene bag to prove that Mr. Mazi tried to rape her[/B]," police spokesman Abul Khaer told the BBC.
"It is quite an unusual incident. As far as I am aware, this is the first time that a woman has brought a severed penis to the police station as evidence," Khaer said.
Mazi denies the assault.
Police said they plan to arrest Mazi after his recovery.
A surgeon said attempts to reattach the appendage were unsuccessful, but after surgery he should be able to urinate without his penis.

Woman cuts off alleged assaulter's penis for evidence | Weird | News | Toronto Sun

I'm not sure if it proves he tried to rape her, but it does prove she definitely cut it off. :lol:

cranky

Time Out
Apr 17, 2011
If he denies the assault, then what story does he have to explain how she obtained his penis?

Was he in the shower/bath when all of a sudden she busted in, over-powered him and hacked off his winky?

So now he has to sit while he pees.... thems the breaks and when it comes to would-be rapists or "successful" rapists, I have very little sympathy..... a lifetime of physical turama in this regard is equal to the mental & physical turama done to their victims..... and it'll make it a little difficult to repeat similar assaults in the future.

maybe he slipped on a bar of soap....