Resurrection of Conservative Youth Wing:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
CC's very own Westmanguy is member of Conservative Youth. He's openly gay, started peaceful protest movements and an active young man in his community and University.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
..............Rebirth of Tory youth wing up for debate...........

Ah, yes: HARPER YOUTH

nice ring to that.

They should be able to scare up some knives, torches, and banners, without too much of an effort.

Good frickin' grief..........hide your subhumans already. It is amazing how you can manufacture your comments out of a simple article that discusses whether or not the youth wing of our party needs to be integrated into the the party or not.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Best you can do?
All your asinine post was worth.

Good frickin' grief..........hide your subhumans already. It is amazing how you can manufacture your comments out of a simple article that discusses whether or not the youth wing of our party needs to be integrated into the the party or not.
It's not hard to make up any manner of stupidity when you're blinded by ideological hatred.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Asinine is something you can relate to is it?
Absolutely, having been here for the mental melt down of the anti harper crowd.

Have you a reasoned response ...
I'd need something reasonable to respond to.
... or are you just going to bury it in bear shyte in hope it goes away?
Sounds like a plan, since that's definitely where your post belongs.

For the record, "looking like" isn't "is"....
For the record, it's still asinine.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
How very true. I usually don't bother to respond to such inane comments but I am feeling a bit feisty today. :smile:
Me too. After spending the better part of the week and all day Saturday cutting felled trees, from Wednesday's storm, I was in the mood for stimulating conversation.

Instead I find the usual insipidity that has become the norm for CC left leaning idologues.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Me too. After spending the better part of the week and all day Saturday cutting felled trees, from Wednesday's storm, I was in the mood for stimulating conversation.

Instead I find the usual insipidity that has become the norm for CC left leaning idologues.

I spent most of the past week finally getting my spring cleaning done here...........have been waiting for warm weather so I could open all the windows and doors to help get rid of the dust and debris of a long winter. Got Team 1040 on the radio so I can listen to all the latest news on the Canucks and thought I would take a break and see if there was anything worthwhile commenting on here.

Have not been listening to regular news or watching it on TV so I missed the storm in your are, Bear. Hope you didn't lose too many trees - I know how I feel when I have to get rid of any of mine. I treasure each and every one of them - even the notoriously shallow-rooted Spruce - which thankfully, are not in the majority.

As for the insipidity, it is one of the reasons that I rarely bother to comment on some of the more inflammatory topics or comments - they so often degenerate into personal attacks that are off topic and of absolutely no interest to me. But, I must add, I do enjoy reading your come-backs. :smile: