Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
seems fair....

Prominent Swiss Politician Calls For Arrest of Kissinger at Bilderberg

By: kdtroxel
Tags:
A prominent member of Switzerland’s largest political party has called upon federal authorities to arrest Henry Kissinger as a war criminal if he attends the 2011 Bilderberg conference of global power brokers which is set to begin on Thursday at the Hotel Suvretta House in St. Moritz.
Baettig’s letter also calls for the apprehension of George W. Bush and French President Nicolas Sarkozy, but neither are likely to be attending the conference. However, Kissinger is a regular Bilderberg attendee and is almost certain to be present in St. Moritz.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
seems fair....

Prominent Swiss Politician Calls For Arrest of Kissinger at Bilderberg

By: kdtroxel
Tags:
A prominent member of Switzerland’s largest political party has called upon federal authorities to arrest Henry Kissinger as a war criminal if he attends the 2011 Bilderberg conference of global power brokers which is set to begin on Thursday at the Hotel Suvretta House in St. Moritz.
Baettig’s letter also calls for the apprehension of George W. Bush and French President Nicolas Sarkozy, but neither are likely to be attending the conference. However, Kissinger is a regular Bilderberg attendee and is almost certain to be present in St. Moritz.

I wonder if this Swiss politician will howl for the blood of the Swiss Banks (and bankers) that knowingly sheltered the assets of many senior military personnel that confiscated the personal assets of many victims throughout the years and innumerable wars.

Me thinks that they'll keep very quiet on that front.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I wonder if this Swiss politician will howl for the blood of the Swiss Banks (and bankers) that knowingly sheltered the assets of many senior military personnel that confiscated the personal assets of many victims throughout the years and innumerable wars.

A snow ball in hell stands a better chance.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Tou "BLEEPING" che!