Naughty Weiner Exposed

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Reporting from Los Angeles and New York— Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner was a nearly ubiquitous media presence last week, making the rounds of TV news shows to protest his innocence: No, the New York congressman said repeatedly, he did not tweet a sexually suggestive photo of himself from the waist down to a college student. Perhaps his Twitter account had been hacked.

But Monday, in a teary news conference in New York City, Weiner, 46, 'fessed up. He said he had lied repeatedly out of embarrassment and shame. He had indeed sent the photo to the woman in Washington state, and he also had inappropriate online contact with several others over the last three years.

Rep. Anthony Weiner admits sending lewd photos on Twitter - latimes.com

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Sigh! Is there something specific about political life that seems to draw those predisposed to voyeurism, exhibitionism, and other sexually inappropriate behaviour? Is there some kind of hidden scale somewhere that says as soon as these guys achieve a certain level of political power and prestige they automatically loose control of the part of the brain that tells them what is acceptable behaviour?

It seems to me that, more often than not, a politicians worst enemy is not his opponent, but himself.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
The most interesting part is that until Weiner admitted his own role in this sordid affair, all the smear machine, known as Main Stream Media blamed Andrew Breitbart, who broke this story. You know, in typical fashion, shoot the messenger.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
All Weiner does is smear. Another arrogant liberal democrat getting his comeuppance.

grumpydigger

Electoral Member
Mar 4, 2009
Kelowna BC
It seems to be typical of politicians these days, lie and deny misconduct until you have no choice to be honest ......and then pompously say that you're only human and made a mistake.

you would think that he would have so many pictures of his genitalia on the Internet that he have no problem picking it out in a crowd LOL

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
Teenie weenie Wiener. It rhymes doesn't it? Short peckered guys should qualify for disability payments.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
It was kinda obvious when Weiner said he didn't send the picture but wasn't sure if it was a picture of him or not. He wasn't sure how much he might be able to get away with. The lying was transparent.

I'm not sure how to feel about this. Was the picture unsolicited? If so, then he's a creep. If not, then who cares?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Sigh! Is there something specific about political life that seems to draw those predisposed to voyeurism, exhibitionism, and other sexually inappropriate behaviour? Is there some kind of hidden scale somewhere that says as soon as these guys achieve a certain level of political power and prestige they automatically loose control of the part of the brain that tells them what is acceptable behaviour?

It seems to me that, more often than not, a politicians worst enemy is not his opponent, but himself.

Yes, it is called ego.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
What a buffoon, has he never heard of e-mail? Why anyone would use twitter to send cock pics is beyond me.

In other news, Sarah Palin confesses to sending suggestive photos of her penis to...

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
What a buffoon, has he never heard of e-mail? Why anyone would use twitter to send cock pics is beyond me.

In other news, Sarah Palin confesses to sending suggestive photos of her penis to...
even if they were sent by email, there still could have been a scandal.

weaselwords

Electoral Member
Nov 10, 2009
salisbury's tavern
Aren't the Republicans being slightly hypocritical here demanding Weiner step down when David Vitter still is prominent in the Senate. You know the guy whose phone number was in a DC madam's black book and having of having a diaper fetish. Where's the outrage?

ansutherland

Electoral Member
Jun 24, 2010
Though the behaviour of Weiner and others sickens many, what bothers me most about all this is that we even bother to waste so much time discussing it. Who cares if he sexts?? Why on earth should that matter?? We hire politicians to do a job and we should be hiring them based on their abilities, smarts and general aptitudes, not on what legal, albeit questionable, adult behaviours they engage in. To waste so much time and effort on such a meaningless affair distracts us from discussing real social, economic and scientific issues. Because of the huge consequences of such perceived misconduct, it is no wonder politicians lie so much.

dab

Jun 11, 2011
Montreal
Hello,

I just don't understand why americans are so cowards about sex. The guy only just sent half naked pics online, he didn't cheat on his wife, so why every one want him to resign?
Ok, he lied to his family, to the journalist and people who elected him but he admitted it, but can u tell me if there is a politician who has never lied? They lie as they breathe.