Where is your favorite travel spot?

jellyfish16

Time Out
Nov 30, 2010
YouTube - Travel Hawaii in Korea (1?2?? ???? ????? ???) in my case, jeju island is the best travel spot now. i'm living in Korea now for my work and i went on a trip to jeju island. i felt very good and comfortable at that place. jeju island is like Hawai-Korea version. :)

Located just south of the Korean peninsula, Jeju is a volcanic island that was formed by five millions of years ago. It is beloved by scientists and tourists alike for its stunning natural features.

Over the past decade, Jeju Island has received three different UNESCO certifications; it was designated a Biosphere Reserve in 2002, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2007, and a Global Geopark in 2010. The island is also one of the official finalists of the worldwide ‘New7Wonders of Nature’ campaign.

The Official ‘New7Wonders of Nature’ is the second global campaign run by the New7Wonders Foundation in Switzerland, following its first campaign to elect the ‘New Man-made Wonders of the World’ (a campaign which drew over 100 million votes). After two rounds of voting and input from a Panel of Experts, the list of 28 Official Finalists has been announced and Jeju Island is proud and privileged to find itself among the chosen few.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
The "Sunshine Coast" of British Columbia near Langley, BC. Great fishing, good privately held Auto Collections opened to the public and breath taking scenery.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
Ashcroft, B.C. The town is on the Thompson River with train tracks on both sides running day and night. Its incredibly hot there in the summer, the town is deserted and the sounds of trains put you to sleep at night.

The town is deserted. Not a soul but the photographer and this guy.

Last edited:

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
Libyan Riviera ... right next to the Tunesian Riviera ... across the water from the Spanish (Portuguese) and French Rivieras.

That's where I want to travel.
I just wish the US would stop bombing and trying to murder the Libyan leader too.

This shoot first, dumb body in the ocean stuff doesn't sit well with me in terms of Democracy and Justice.

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
Travel Spots have always been in the news .... a bit like sideshow Bob and peripheral vision.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
I think I would like to take a driving tour through Germany Bavaria, Austria and Switzerland.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
The "Sunshine Coast" of British Columbia near Langley, BC. Great fishing, good privately held Auto Collections opened to the public and breath taking scenery.
Ummm....

Have you actually been to British Columbia?

Because the Sunshine Coast isn't any where near the Vancouver suburb of Langley-it's 40 miles and a 40 minute ferry ride away.

Also-the Salmon fishing there collapsed 20 years ago-Coho disappeared, Springs are in short supply and Groundfish have been scraped clean.