Actors you would love to date if you got the chance?

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Alyson Hannigan(she played Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer).

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I don't think I would enjoy the company of any actors, it's all about them,
they need attention 24-7, need a mirror close by at all times, and hang out
in places I'm not interested in.

I'll pass.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I'll pass.

Right on Talloola- it's too bad their mirrors don't provide the same image for them that other people see. :lol::lol::lol:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Come on Petros, she must be 105 if she's a day......................if she's alive. :lol::lol::lol:

Actually she'd be 87 and she's dead.
The thread is about which of the brain dead I'd date so I took it one step further......

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
I honestly couldn't name one male actor I would like to date - but there is a gentleman who is host of a BRAVO TV program "Inside The Actors' Studio" who I would love to spend even an hour with just talking and asking him questions about his life.

He's a wonderful promoter of upcoming actors still "learning the trade" and yet continues to surprise with his guest lineups for the shows which only run sporadically on television.

He has asked questions of people like great classical actors/actresses, and/or wonderful comics who have created whole characters for themselves.... his questions come out of space because I have never heard anyone else ask them until he has..... a unique man who has done so much for the struggling acting group and yet maintains them with a dignity most interviewers forget.

Inside the Actors Studio - Inside the Actors Studio 16 | Bravo TV Official Site

Chiliagon

Prime Minister
May 16, 2010
Spruce Grove, Alberta

I'll pass.

hey you know, not all actors are like that.

there are some very well placed ones and down to earth actors/actresses that don't display that kind of attitude.

like Julia Roberts for example is a humanitarian, she supports numerous charities and organizations as well as she is someone who does not mind regular people.

yes any actor will have only so much patience for the Paparazzi and obsessive fans but she's pretty good.

she's one of my favorites.