Please name that movie

miniboss

Electoral Member
Jan 4, 2007
Hi, me again, and I'm asking for help one more time. I'm hoping this group can help me figure out the title of a movie I saw a long time ago on TV. I think it may have been from the 80's. It was definitely a comedy, and I think it was a medical themed movie. I don't remember much from it, but there is a scene I remember vividly. It has 2 or more people wheeling, or carrying out a cadaver, and putting it into a cab, needing to get it somewhere. Somehow the conversation with the cab driver turns to the cab driving is bragging, that he had an affair with his brother's wife, (along with other expletives), and was never caught. Then the scene shows the driver looking into the rear view mirror, at the cadaver and the cadaver turns out to be his brother. This scares the living daylights out of the cab driver, because he thinks his brother had come back to haunt him, car goes out of control, and so on. That scene alone made the movie. So there it is, your help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
If he is talking about Weekend at Bernie's, that wasn't the funniest scene. Using a stapler to reattach his toupee and when he fall out the back of the boat were two of the funniest scenes in cinema.

miniboss

Electoral Member
Jan 4, 2007
Thanks for the reply's, but I found what I was looking for. The movie is called "Bad Medicine", from 1985, starring Steve Guttenberg. My memory of the scene that I described was a little off, like that cab part. It wasn't a cab, it was just some guys car, driven buy a guy, played by Taylor Negron. It's still funny though. Again, thanks.