Talent show judges blown away by 47 year old

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I've sat through her song three times now. She has a wonderful voice. I've got a feeling we'll see a lot more of Susan Boyle.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Juan: Wow thanks for putting that up to watch and hear that wonderful talent!

I gotta go wipe my eyes and blow my nose now.... she brought out more than sadness ... more like pure unadulaterated beautiful emotion.... all good!

Sounds like she's been professionally trained with her ability to center right on the note and hold it there in spite of a huge vibrato (plus a few nerves no doubt).

First time I've seen Simon Cowell in rapture... but he does know talent that old curmudgeon.

She was fantastic - I hope she will be getting lots of recording offers so we can collect her
voice to listen to any time we wish....

Curio

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I don't think I've ever seen the audience, and the judging panel quite as transformed as they were when Ms Boyle began to sing. A friend told me about this talent show and her performance. It was a fairly easy job to hunt it down on the net

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
oh thank you so much for posting that link Juan! I got a youtube link from someone for this last night, but there seemed to be no way I could post it as the embedding was disabled.

Isn't she just an amazing testament to breaking through the limits imposed upon us by others!!!

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
oh thank you so much for posting that link Juan! I got a youtube link from someone for this last night, but there seemed to be no way I could post it as the embedding was disabled.

Isn't she just an amazing testament to breaking through the limits imposed upon us by others!!!

Hi Karen
The first link I found had the same problem. I mucked around for a while and eventually found another link. I've listened to it about four times now...;-):smile:

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
The FIRST and ONLY real talent (with the possible exception of Carrie Underwood) on this hollow and superficial show with hollow and superficial judges for hollow and superficial "fans".

Last edited: