Catch up with the latest on celebrities

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Britney Spears has no validity as a performer. If she did, she'd never have made 'If You Seek Amy'. And she wouldn't be blabbing on stage with her mic on, about her pussy hanging out.

Her studio voices her over a few tracks with some decent catchy beats... that's about all.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Britney Spears has no validity as a performer. If she did, she'd never have made 'If You Seek Amy'. And she wouldn't be blabbing on stage with her mic on, about her pussy hanging out.

Her studio voices her over a few tracks with some decent catchy beats... that's about all.

So does this mean I shouldn't make a Britney Spears mix-tape for you?;-):p

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
So does this mean I shouldn't make a Britney Spears mix-tape for you?;-):p

Oh, I listen to her music. There are a couple good dance songs that her studio puts out. I just sure don't give her credit for them. She's just a face for them to plaster on the product.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Oh, I listen to her music. There are a couple good dance songs that her studio puts out. I just sure don't give her credit for them. She's just a face for them to plaster on the product.

That is true for most of them. Of course, when you look as strung out and just plain scary-looking as Amy Winehouse currently does you tend to use artwork on the cover instead of a picture of the artist.;-):p:lol:

*makes mental note to get Karrie(or would it be Mulk?
) the Britney Spears Kareoke Supreme! CD.;-)*

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
That is true for most of them. Of course, when you look as strung out and just plain scary-looking as Amy Winehouse currently does you tend to use artwork on the cover instead of a picture of the artist.;-):p:lol:

*makes mental note to get Karrie(or would it be Mulk?
) the Britney Spears Kareoke Supreme! CD.;-)*

lol. Poor Amy. There's a woman with some actual talent. It's a pity she'll be dead soon. Sad to see.

And I'd love that cd. *grin*

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
lol. Poor Amy. There's a woman with some actual talent. It's a pity she'll be dead soon. Sad to see.

And I'd love that cd. *grin*

Alas, that CD only exists only within my imagination.;-)

I do not find Amy's music to be to my tastes, but it just shows you how far a person can fall when they succumb to the siren call of too much drugs/alcohol. It is a shame, like you said, as she did have talent.

Apparently she wanted her next album to be a Reggae album, but her label nixed that idea and made her record some new songs.