Don't Forget The Grammys Tonight

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Pretty much.... like all of the other award shows in the last number of years, they suck-holed everybody in the pre-show thing, the award presenters really show they're not actors, considering their lame stories and jokes that nobody laughs to except for pitty sake, and the live performances sound is crap.

You'd think if they were focused on awarding musicians and music in general, they'd know a thing or two about setting up live shows and making sure they have decent sound.

Coldplay looked like they found their clothes at the salvation army, with one pant leg above the ankle, while the other is not....

My God.... is this the point in my life where I'm no longer young and I turn into a crabby old man? Most of the music these days suck chunks.

Naw, it couldn't be that, maybe it's just a slump in the music due to the economy.... they know their albums and concerts may not rake in the same amount of money as before, so they save the good stuff until afterwards.

That explains it.

Hazmart

Council Member
Sep 29, 2007
Well I got my pre-show red carpet fix! Ridiculous and shallow I know, but I love it! Have to see what everyone is wearing!! Once the show actually starts, I'm done!

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Well I got my pre-show red carpet fix! Ridiculous and shallow I know, but I love it! Have to see what everyone is wearing!! Once the show actually starts, I'm done!

Trying to gauge what outfits to purchase next?;-):p:lol:

Hazmart

Council Member
Sep 29, 2007
Trying to gauge what outfits to purchase next?;-):p:lol:

Not quite! Although they arrive at the carpet all elegant and stunning (well most) I on the other hand would probably die of suffocation, or at best, suffer broken ankles if I even attempted to try on the outfits. It is very serious and dangerous work that they do. There really should be a "Do Not Try This At Home" warning across the TV!:lol:

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Not quite! Although they arrive at the carpet all elegant and stunning (well most) I on the other hand would probably die of suffocation, or at best, suffer broken ankles if I even attempted to try on the outfits. It is very serious and dangerous work that they do. There really should be a "Do Not Try This At Home" warning across the TV!:lol:

But then you would be able to model the outfits here at CC! The hits on the site would increase astronomically!;-):cool::lol:

Hazmart

Council Member
Sep 29, 2007
But then you would be able to model the outfits here at CC! The hits on the site would increase astronomically!;-):cool::lol:

Perhaps, but that would most likely be because of my wardrobe malfunctions due to inappropriate tape placement!
You would then have to close the thread and ban me! :-( See, it just wouldn't do anyone any good!:p

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Perhaps, but that would most likely be because of my wardrobe malfunctions due to inappropriate tape placement!
You would then have to close the thread and ban me! :-( See, it just wouldn't do anyone any good!:p

I could never ban you Hazmart!:smile:

And why would you think a wardrobe malfunction would be a bad thing?;-):cool::lol:

Hazmart

Council Member
Sep 29, 2007
Yeah, but unlike Janet, you're attractive.:lol:

Perhaps! Still wouldn't make it forum appropriate. I might get taken to the cage!8O:-( Not to mention, I wouldn't want to be the cause any jealousy here at CC...;-)

Hazmart

Council Member
Sep 29, 2007
The Cage? Hmmmmmmmmm......;-)

Now don't you be getting any ideas, you wouldn't want to over work that new modem of yours so soon... well unless that idea happened to include pepsi and popcorn...:smile: