New Guns n Roses WILL be available at HMV Canada!

inthewind

Oct 12, 2007
So I'm happy to find out that the strange exclusive deal GnR signed with Best Buy in the States will not be effecting us here in Canada!

I guess in the US you will only be able to buy it at Best Buy stores and nowhere else. I'm glad I don't have to deal with that because I usually get my CD's at HMV!

Anyone else going to be grabbing this record?

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I have already listened to the album, it's garbage. It is nothing like the GNR of old, it sounds more like Elton John done poorly.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
It's too bad that GNR has really turned out to be a one album wonder. I look at Appetite for Destruction as kind of a last gasp of the Rock period that dominated from 1967 to 1974, Led Zeppelin, Cream, Hendrix, Doors.. a lot of others.. and its last great album. I expect nothing from the reconstituted GNR.. although i would recommend Slash's autobio as a really interesting read of a band that was born and died in a drug fuelled haze and incessant internal conflict. Maybe that's what made that album so compelling, but it also sewed the seeds of its own destruction.

Last edited:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I'll believe it when I see it. I don't expect that Axl was anything but the voice for GNR. I think the rest of the band were the real talent.