Without you, dear Canada, I would never have seen this Family Guy gem

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
Censorship originates in the country of free speech and the fifth amendment ... and don't forget that the US gov't has a deal for soldiers - their wives, sisters, and mom are entitled to breast implants as part of enlistment health care.

Tits, war ... interesting ... on TV every night, you say.

Like that British tea? Only in ...

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I wonder if the same thing was done to the Robot Chicken epsiode where the Tooth Fairy shoots the kid's abusive dad. Or the FCC episode of Family Guy.

American broadcast censorship is insane. What you don't know won't hurt you? Seeing A&E attempt to run The Sopranos was offensive to the creators of that show. Darn, shucks, dang...gimme a break.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I wonder if the same thing was done to the Robot Chicken epsiode where the Tooth Fairy shoots the kid's abusive dad. Or the FCC episode of Family Guy.

American broadcast censorship is insane. What you don't know won't hurt you? Seeing A&E attempt to run The Sopranos was offensive to the creators of that show. Darn, shucks, dang...gimme a break.

A&E's rendition of The Sopranos is almost as bad as something that would be shown on TBS. I taped last week's episode of Family Guy. Is it a good one?

Also, at least we are able to get the Family Guy DVDs, which are 100% uncensored and even have the f-bombs that now show up on the show.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
A&E's rendition of The Sopranos is almost as bad as something that would be shown on TBS. I taped last week's episode of Family Guy. Is it a good one?

Also, at least we are able to get the Family Guy DVDs, which are 100% uncensored and even have the f-bombs that now show up on the show.

They've now rebranded themselves as PeachTree TV. The episode was decent enough and a continuation of the Brian/Jillian story.