About a movie called "Ghost".

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
About the movie film: "Ghost".
I saw a movie called "Ghost", a winner of Oscar prize; it was excellent and very nice in its story and production and acting. I think it pertain to some true stories; but I have the following remarks:
  1. The scene where the "ghost" puts his head inside the train, while the train is moving; this is not correct and impossible; the ghost in fact is weaker in his ethereal form in the world of souls (the after death world) than he is with his material body in the life of the World. He may be able to introduce his head in a calm car or train, but not when the train is moving.
  2. There was an exaggeration of the influence of the "ghost" on the surrounding materials; there may be something of such influence, but not to the extent that he can kill his killer; in this case we might see everyday crimes and great or dangerous deeds, without any apparent doer.
  3. Generally, it explains that a ghost or soul of dead people can see, hear and perceive us while we cannot, unless we die and go the next world and be some of them, or during sleep when our observations there will mostly be forgotten after awaking, and we may remember it in the form of a dream or vision.
Refer to our free website
http://man-after-death.741.com
And click on:
http://man-after-death.741.com/#Was_It_Death_or_Fainting_ to read about a similar and true story of a man who fainted, lost conciousness and visited the world of souls, then regained his conciousness and told his observations there in the after-death world.

eanassir.​

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
About the movie film: "Ghost".
I saw a movie called "Ghost", a winner of Oscar prize; it was excellent and very nice in its story and production and acting. I think it pertain to some true stories; but I have the following remarks:
  1. The scene where the "ghost" puts his head inside the train, while the train is moving; this is not correct and impossible; the ghost in fact is weaker in his ethereal form in the world of souls (the after death world) than he is with his material body in the life of the World. He may be able to introduce his head in a calm car or train, but not when the train is moving.
  2. There was an exaggeration of the influence of the "ghost" on the surrounding materials; there may be something of such influence, but not to the extent that he can kill his killer; in this case we might see everyday crimes and great or dangerous deeds, without any apparent doer.
  3. Generally, it explains that a ghost or soul of dead people can see, hear and perceive us while we cannot, unless we die and go the next world and be some of them, or during sleep when our observations there will mostly be forgotten after awaking, and we may remember it in the form of a dream or vision.
Refer to our free website
http://man-after-death.741.com
And click on:
http://man-after-death.741.com/#Was_It_Death_or_Fainting_ to read about a similar and true story of a man who fainted, lost conciousness and visited the world of souls, then regained his conciousness and told his observations there in the after-death world.

eanassir.​

point this out to our resident ghost buster ...for real...Triedit...
she has been hired to talk about her new book at some uber haunted place down in the states....copy paste the link and pm her....she will talk about this post when she gets back...

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Hollywood maybe? Not sure the term "ghost writer" really has anything to do with actual phantoms.

All kidding aside, it's a great movie - and the last one my wife and I went to see before the big C came for her. Thanks for reminding me. Have to download it now....

Wolf

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Hollywood maybe? Not sure the term "ghost writer" really has anything to do with actual phantoms.

All kidding aside, it's a great movie - and the last one my wife and I went to see before the big C came for her. Thanks for reminding me. Have to download it now....

Wolf

Triedit is not a ghost writer....she is a ghost expert...among other stuff...she's great on yahoo for web cam sex as well....doug doesn't mind he joins in in fact...i'm not really gay but for some reason i've grown accustom to to his contributions.....

she's gonna kill me when she gets back

triedit

inimitable
Just don't give anyone the webcam address. It's just for you!

First let me say that that particular movie is fiction. Was never meant to be viewed in any way as real.

Second, I admire your effort, eanassir, that website took a lot of work and the translation was lengthy as well. I commend your efforts.

I just want to point out that there are many belief systems about ghosts and it's not my job to debunk any of those beliefs. I simply investigate. I don't prove or disprove anything unless it is glaringly obvious.

Mr Nassir and I have very different belief systems regarding ghosts, but that doesnt mean that either of us are "right". There is no tangible proof ghosts even exist so nobody can be an expert on them....